Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-07-2015, 03:15 AM
Seeker

Shadow figure manifesting to loved one

Hey. I have a loved one who told me today that she has seen a shadow figure. I asked if it was really tall and she said it was about my size. I am probably average height. She sensed that it was nether friendly nor malevolent. She said that it was manifesting more during a certain time period but I don't know what that time period it was, She doesn't want me looking into it since she is Christian and she doesn't believe in benevolent spirits other than Angels and God so she has withheld information. I am very curious about this entity and if she wasn't able to sense whether it was friendly or not, could it eventually go ether way? What kind of entity is this, Could it be an elf or a faerie? What could be attracting it to this person and if I remove this item/habit or whatever it is will it go away? Should I allow it to stay? I have so many questions but I will try and ask them as the opportunity arises. I will try and ask any questions you may have, if I don't have the answer I will ask my loved one the question and see if I can get the info we need.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Seeker

I should probably add that she has seen this figure in several places so I don't think it is attached to her house, I think it has attached itself to her personally.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Play with it.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Seeker

Do you think it would be safe to talk to it? Any ideas what else could be done to play with it?
Old 15-07-2015, 03:00 AM
Master
Most likely if she doesn't want you to do much she is not going to let you do anything to rid of the shadow figure. She has to at least be opened to let you help her. If you think is attached to her, it could be a family member or an acquaintance that have passed away that she knew, with unfinished business, or just trying to get her attention. It can still be a malevolent entity just trying to bother her. Is hard for us to tell if is an elf or a fairy cause we haven't seen it, so that's something that only she be able to tell you. If she told you that she doesn't think is friendly or malevolent, is not good either, cause she's is sensing negativity from this entity, still you can feel negativity from someone that passed away trying to get her attention. A good way to help her might be you getting a good medium that can tell you why this spirit is attached to her.

I recommend you NOT to play with it.
Old 15-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by abador
Do you think it would be safe to talk to it? Any ideas what else could be done to play with it?

Yes, why not? It is only projecting your own energy. You cannot perceive it otherwise.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator
I would say that any Being who is sensed which the person doesn't feel comfortable with maybe ought not to be given too much attention. Awareness and observance is another thing. But interacting with a Being with whom she isn't comfortable? I don't know... It might be wiser to send this Being kindness and compassionate thoughts, and then ask for pure spiritual guidance (whatever that may be for each person. In her case maybe a Christian prayer) to guide and accept this Being, and then to leave it alone.
Our instincts are not for nothing. They tell us a lot -before our brains start to interfere and start to make something sound okay which never felt right from the start..
Old 27-07-2015, 12:03 PM
orthodox

From my own opinion and experience, I'd say as mentioned by Tobi, seek for pure spiritual guidance in order to understand and accept the Being and hopefully leave it be for good. If I may ask, are you located within close location of a forest? Has she communicated with the Being or is it more of a 'stalker'? Have you noticed any change in attitude or in her behaviour?
Old 29-07-2015, 03:37 AM
Seeker

We do live in the country and there are lots of trees in the area but not a major forest. I asked her specifically if she has communicated with it and she said that she hasn't which is a good thing.