Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2013, 03:39 PM
dreams

more reasons why you separate !!

I've been thinking for years why ?? why we meet someone we love like this only to be separated ?? is it a kind of punishment or what ? sure we all read about to be strong to balance your masculine and feminine and so on but I have new reasons I like to share I hope they will give you some peace and comfort.
1) death
Imagine you and your love didn't separate and lived happily ever after then there is a sure thing one of you will die first how the other can live after him/her. Now you know that you are linked in spirit even if one dies he/she will never die in you heart and soul. you can live with the comfort of feeling his presence.
2) you have to be healed not only you emotionally but also physically.
In the past I was mainly eating junk food. there were many kinds of food I didn't like to eat or drink. I concentrated on my soul how to be a better person and forgot to treat my body the same after the separation, I suffered from not only soul pain but also physical illness all the wrong I did to my body exploded in my face. Now, I eat healthy food, take care of my health.....
3) you have to need him/her and want him/her.
I've noticed the more I need him the more I become afraid and run that is why there are many runners specially men. every time I feel I need him my ego says RUN you don't want him he will hurt you skip the whole relationship and the pain. you want someone whom you love less. so he/she won't know you this well so can't hurt you this bad. we need to accept the love and the pain and totally surrender.
4)have more faith there is a plan.
I used to believe everything happens for me is the best. I didn't object to whatever happens to me. but, since this whole experience I feel angry many times I am a good person why I suffer like this ?? my faith became weaker and weaker. finally, I overcome all of this and my faith become even stronger than before meeting him.
So have faith, surrender, believe everything is going to be okay :) wish you all happiness and peace.
Old 25-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Master

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been thinking for years why ?? why we meet someone we love like this only to be separated ?? is it a kind of punishment or what

I feel like this too Dreams ,you are not alone ...I think most on this forum can relate ...It does feel like a punishment sometimes and i find myself many a time saying ",i must have done something really bad in a past life for this to be happening,why have i met someone so perfect when we are both taken"? ,it seems so cruel at times ...I seem to switch from days when i feel like it's a blessing to days when it def feels like a curse .
Old 25-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Ascender
I'm beginning to think this is all in my head, wishful thinking, or from being hormonal. Maybe all three! This is pure torture and running it through my mind all the time isn't helping. I'm tired of feeling like this and I want to move on. I try to move on but something deep inside won't let it happen. I'm so ready and so sick & tired of crying and these ups & downs. Enough already! Help!!!
Old 25-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Liv19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
I'm beginning to think this is all in my head, wishful thinking, or from being hormonal. Maybe all three! This is pure torture and running it through my mind all the time isn't helping. I'm tired of feeling like this and I want to move on. I try to move on but something deep inside won't let it happen. I'm so ready and so sick & tired of crying and these ups & downs. Enough already! Help!!!

You wouldn't have been given this experience if you weren't strong enough to get through it. I know it's hard, but you need to do what everyone on here says to do: find yourself, be nice to yourself, look within to see what needs to be healed, detach yourself from the agony of the feelings and instead focus on the love that drives it all and is the reason for the TF experience in the first place. Sending you hugs x
Old 26-02-2013, 12:36 AM
vanessatrine

i'm thinking of cutting contacts for one reason - i'm jealous all the time and i can't stand the negativity that he feels because of it. I'm yet a positive person and i don't want him to get the effect.

That thought cross my mind last night after CRAZY longing yesterday. See, it is not him that cause the longing, it's me. I hate my self with my inability to accept. The pain and longing ARE the negativity we feel. The only way to stop him is to love him unconditionally, and walk away if necessary.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:45 AM
dreams

thxxx for all you replays. I am sure there is a plan for us the longing the pain the separation the bless /curse feelings all of this one day will make sense to us. every day that goes by I find that without this love and pain I wouldn't change to the person I am now and us not reunited yet means there is still work to do