Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Master
SC's and imaginary friends...

Just tossing this out there-could they have been one for you when you were a young child? Thoughts?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 25-02-2013, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
Never had an imaginary friend, but I always used to have conversations out loud like I was actually talking to someone. Oddly enough my TF told me he used to do this all the time and still does to this day (I do occasionally as well). So it's possible I guess.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRayne
Never had an imaginary friend, but I always used to have conversations out loud like I was actually talking to someone. Oddly enough my TF told me he used to do this all the time and still does to this day (I do occasionally as well). So it's possible I guess.

So did I. Maybe also because I was the youngest and my brother and sisters were already much older than me but I used to play in my garden and speak outloud like playing with someone else. I do not remember actually "seeing" someone else playing with me.

To this date I think probably I was speaking or playing with spirit guides. Not sure about it though.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Ascender

I do believe that I was somebody else's imaginary friend, in a past life or between lives or however this works.

And, I have an inkling that the child in my past life vision, who had imagined me into being (or, simply attuned to my presence, because my imaginary friend self in this life, also had a life outside of this child, that this child did not imagine) grew up into someone who I then met and became very attached to in the "real world".
Old 25-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Master

Mine probably was. He was the male version of me...
Old 25-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
I do believe that I was somebody else's imaginary friend, in a past life or between lives or however this works.

And, I have an inkling that the child in my past life vision, who had imagined me into being (or, simply attuned to my presence, because my imaginary friend self in this life, also had a life outside of this child, that this child did not imagine) grew up into someone who I then met and became very attached to in the "real world".

That's what I am thinking in my case, hence the thread. Biggest revelation in 3+ months worth of earthshaking revelations. If I am "John", I called 'him' "Johnny", and he left ("I sent him back to Mars", according to what my mom told me-this all hit me when I watched the film "Martian Child" last night) soon after we got my sister, which was 2 months before TS was born. I was 4 1/2 years old. Other clues abound here BTW. Who imagined who I wonder...coimagined? Explains why she felt so familiar to me-because we had played together before.

Wow. This stuff is humbling me to the utter core. Literal twin souls. <boggled>
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 25-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Guide
I have had many imaginary friends, however the day I was born was the day he was conceived, so I don't think he was ever one of them.

When I was about 3 I would lock myself into a closet and talk to my "friend". My mom said I would spend hours in there. One day I said my friend died, and I never went back in the closet. I always wonder who exactly I was talking to!