Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

So, now that James is 'fine'.. what is the feeling regarding spontaneous insight?

Be well..

and more of the same..........
Old 31-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

what is the feeling regarding spontaneous insight?

Be well..

YES! That is it. Even if one is working on a problem for weeks, years, and then Bingo! The idea comes- the solution, the answer. That too is spontaneous insight.
Which is not original idea- but comes from Being.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
Hmm.....

It's spontaneous, but it still came from prior multiple ideas making sense didn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
YES! That is it. Even if one is working on a problem for weeks, years, and then Bingo! The idea comes- the solution, the answer. That too is spontaneous insight.
Which is not original idea- but comes from Being.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Yes I am fine and the insane hospital was suppose to be humor. I'm tired of this is all and this was an attempt to resolve it, not drama. It has failed.

I find it helpful to fail at LEAST once a day, but preferably more hehe

Forum life eh.....cant live with it, cant live without it. I see you both as connected, passionate and sensitive. Like 2 brothers, perhaps the 2 brothers in that movie you recommended to me

Ive been enjoying this thread though Im slightly disappointed that the bit of paper Squatch has been carrying does actually mean what she thought it meant hehe.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki04
It's spontaneous, but it still came from prior multiple ideas making sense didn't it?

Edision said it was 1% inspiration and 99% persperation. lol!

Yes, to what you said. But I see it as focus, determination, attention, interest, alertness and such that brings the spontaneous inspiration. How may of the prior ideas- the mental workings- fell by the wayside upon the real inspirtation or answer? Lots.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:36 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
and more of the same..........
It's unfortunate, James.. but, you're looking for problems where none exist.. and, to be clear, that reference was to the pages of posts by people you enticed into your drama, so.. now that you have declared you are 'fine', i am very hopeful we can get back to the topic.. or, it is that you are not fine, please be clear.. because this is an interesting issue for me, the topic that is..

Be well..
Old 31-10-2011, 07:45 PM
midnightstar

TzuJanLi and White Shaman can you stop it now please? Thanks both and we'll get back on topic
Old 31-10-2011, 07:47 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

For those familiar with the Seth writings, is it assumed then that Jane Roberts, the medium, had a prior 'idea' of the material, or.. as i suppose, that Seth's appearance in her awareness was spontaneous and unsolicited as a specific entity..

Be well..
Old 31-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Jules

RIGHT ... enough is enough!

I am closing this thread for 24 hours for people to stop acting as if they were in the schoolyard. Yes it's obvious certain individuals have issues which need addressing, but please, have respect for someone else's thread.

All Ive seen is bickering and arguing for the past few pages and it stops now.

Anyone has any problem with this then contact staff direct.

Jules
SF Supermoderator
Closed Thread