Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-06-2014, 09:21 PM
somnium

Mirrors (portals)

So I had become aware of life within my surroundings. I was aware that reality is alive and very awesome. I looked into the mirror one day and thought that the mirror is a special creation because it reflects me and yet it is also alive like everything else. I was watching myself as if it were someone else and then my reflection stuck its tongue out at me! I knew my awareness had aligned into perception very much like a normal mirror does when it reflects. A couple days later I was downstairs in a public bathroom looking in a mirror as I practiced some transformations and I remembered that the mirror is alive again and I was looking at another man with darker hair and nicely dressed. Properly manicured gentleman standing before me in another room. The mirror had disappeared then and he was standing before me in arms reach. A portal had opened. I panicked and ran away marveling at what had happened. I think back and I remember the practice don Juan did with Carlos when he used a mirror with flowing water to reach the ally world and have an ally come through. I had never used that approach to meet allies before as I use another technique but still this may be a way for me to travel within the world and to other worlds.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Master

John Dee used mirrors as a means to conjure visions.
Mirrors with the correct lighting can be used as a portal across the realms and also water.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:31 AM
KennyRJR

when i was 9-11 years old. me and a few friends were in a bathroom in the dark and we were chanting somthing. then suddenly the mirror had a red light in it. i remember all of us running out of there lol

from my experience I can see mirrors as portals