Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 09-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Now if only there was a guide book to "match the frequency of the reality you want"! That's the tricky bit -
if only it were as easy as twiddling the dial on an old radio....
But it is....example...ask for better finances...smile, say thank you to Whom you thank.
Know it is on it's way and be happy...that is matching it's frequency....remember...just
One of the many things I have received by knowing it was on its way was $100,000 dollars to pay off my mortgage...that was just one...it took years of not having a care in this world...complete confidence my mortgage would be taken care of...and one day...the rest is history.
I'm not just talking from some book learning. I have applied this matching of frequencies...it works.

Just know it's going to happen and never have doubt, ever.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Experiencer
Over the years your bodies become walking autobiographies, telling friends and strangers alike of the minor and major stresses of your lives.
~ Marilyn Ferguson
Old 10-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Experiencer
"Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth... This is the real message of LOVE."
-- Thich Nhat Hanh, from "Teachings of Love"
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Why keep making love with God's child - Form
When He Himself is standing
Before us
So open-armed?

~Hafiz

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Experiencer
For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, Little Gidding
Old 10-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Experiencer
The salt of the sea is in our blood; the calcium of the rocks is in our bones; the genes of ten thousand generations of stalwart progenitors are in our cells. The sun shines and we smile. The winds age and we bend before them. The blossoms open and we rejoice. Earth is our long home.
- Stewart W. Holmes
Old 10-04-2013, 03:40 PM
AdAstra

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."-Siddhartha Gautama(the buddha)
Old 10-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Sourcerer

Bunny

~A true blessing between friends is shared equally.~
Old 11-04-2013, 12:17 PM
"Stillness is the altar of Spirit."

Paramahansa Yogananda

Old 11-04-2013, 01:28 PM
If hundreds of thousands of suns rose up at once into the sky,
they might resemble the effulgence of the Supreme Lord in
that universal form.

Bhagavad Gita, Ch 11 v 12

- Arjuna