Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-08-2011, 04:23 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Evolution is science.

Who's delusional..?

You've swallowed a lie...They own your mind!

Zapping something with light then having something else become it, is not macro evolution. You would need the original animal to begin with...
How does this method apply in Nature even if you had the right light???

How Does Mr. Wilcock, know a gamma pulse is coming???

Old 25-08-2011, 06:50 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
David Wilcock, suggests Evolution is Science. It is not, it's a bad religion.

Evolution and spirituality go hand in hand, creation starts with evolution.

The metaphysical and physical are inseparable.

Evolution is the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. the mind/body complex recognising always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiralling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.
The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density. When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.
Old 25-08-2011, 12:42 PM
abikisses

I have watched three of these videos so far. It's like everything you knew about 2012 in one video, like a convergence of knowledge. Highly informatiev, I found video three rather too scientific for my own mind to grasp, I did it just. Yet to view video 4 but I will do.

Thanks for sharing this link with us
Old 25-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
I have watched three of these videos so far. It's like everything you knew about 2012 in one video, like a convergence of knowledge. Highly informatiev, I found video three rather too scientific for my own mind to grasp, I did it just. Yet to view video 4 but I will do.

Thanks for sharing this link with us

Your welcome abikisses :)
Old 25-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
Evolution and spirituality go hand in hand, creation starts with evolution.

The metaphysical and physical are inseparable.

Evolution is the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. the mind/body complex recognising always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiralling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.
The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density. When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.

Hahahahaha.... Sad!

Look into our true History here on Earth...

There is no evidence for genetic evolution, no science supports the THEORY.
Evolution is a faith based religion of death. 'They' are deceiving you to fulfil their own agenda. Your masters teach you evolution but know better themselves.

Cosmic Evolution - No evidence supporting 'Big Bang' (evidence against it tho)
Stella Evolution - No evidence showing stars form from vapour clouds.
Chemical Evolution - No evidence supporting atomic transmutation.
Organic Evolution - No evidence how life started from 'non-life'
Micro evolution/variation of species - This one is real (adaption)
Macro evolution - No evidence!

You want to believe evolution that's up to you. But evolution is a faith based religion, there is no proof, evolution is NOT Science... Those that follow said religion, are fkd up in the head! FACT!

I believe you are missing how Spiritual Reality is... We don't need to climb out of the slime, We are Divine...

By the mere suggestion of evolution you are saying there is something wrong with all life.
I see that Life in all it's guises has a role to play, a place to be, a duty to serve in The Higher Body. You are missing this fact. You think you are special...

I expect you'll disagree and show yourself up some more...

I 'll say it again... EVOLUTION IS NOT SCIENCE
Old 25-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
Hahahahaha.... Sad!

Evolution is a faith based religion of death. 'They' are deceiving you to fulfil their own agenda. Your masters teach you evolution but know better themselves.

You want to believe evolution that's up to you. But evolution is a faith based religion, there is no proof, evolution is NOT Science... Those that follow said religion, are fkd up in the head! FACT!

I believe you are missing how Spiritual Reality is... We don't need to climb out of the slime, We are Divine...

By the mere suggestion of evolution you are saying there is something wrong with all life.
I see that Life in all it's guises has a role to play, a place to be, a duty to serve in The Higher Body. You are missing this fact. You think you are special...

I'd love to hear you say that at a Biology conference telling a room full of scientists that they don't know what science is.

evolution is not a judgment of life. It is simply an explanation of the appearance of systemic change. You are the one that sees evil in it, not I.
Old 25-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Hahahahaha.... Sad!

Apart from your post being derogatory what makes you think your THEORY is the right one?
I will return your comments as something I would see from a Christian who has no concept of reality and is blinded by to much faith in a mainly fictitious book called the bible.
If you read more of my posts you will find that I do not support the BIG BANG THEORY, I support "The Reciprocal System" or "Universe Of Motion" maybe you should go and read a little more before passing judgement.

I have searched for the answer for many years and I am VERY sure I know exactly what has happened, is happening and will happen, furthermore if you really feel this way about the course of this thread I suggest you return to the Christian forum and leave the debate to some of us more ENLIGHTENED entities.
Old 25-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology

evolution is not a judgment of life. It is simply an explanation of the appearance of systemic change. You are the one that sees evil in it, not I.
Systemic change is micro evolution, or variation within species. This does not add up to macro evolution... This is the same lie of exampling variation/adaption of a species, 'They', use on kindergarteners, so the children assume that the other types of evolution are true. 'They' skip from micro evolution, giving some of the many examples, then straight to the other unproven types of evolution.

Evolution Theory, is used to justify; death, discrimination, cruelty, etc...
It is a hierarchical concept, that fits an evil agenda. Global Genocide!
I can see so much crime that comes from the teaching of evolution...

eg WWII - Evolution was used to manipulate the citizens of each country and the troops to kill, as they are 'strongest'/most evolved' and must survive (put them in a state fear...viola) the others are 'sub human' and a burden to ''humanity''. This was told to each side; Asians where taught, they are the most evolved, Aryans, that they were most evolved, etc... Subsiquently they taught that the other races are abominations.

This still goes on...

Evolution is a type of racism.
Evolution lays in the subconscious of most people. evolution is a mind control tool. There is no evidence to support it.
Evolution IS the cause of over ego and fragmentation of the Human Being from Nature. Leading to all manner of hanus acts of violence, to the earth, animals and each other...

The youth today for example, believe they came from animals and so act as such, anything goes, no morals, they think they are god of their own reality. If they were rightly taught that we are Divine and all scope here on Earth is integral, that All Life is Sacred, there is Divinity here in, then they would not do the things they do/act and behave the way they do. This can be seen in so many aspects of the psyche, all ages and creeds. evolution creates division/artificial boundaries.

To teach somone to love; fkin, gold, violence and to be atheistic - Is satanic
That's both how satanists behave and what they teach. FACT!

Davie Wilcock, and his 'shift' concept are bogus.
Old 25-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Apart from your post being derogatory what makes you think your THEORY is the right one?

Besides the point. Please address the issue...?

Quote:
I will return your comments as something I would see from a Christian who has no concept of reality and is blinded by to much faith in a mainly fictitious book called the bible.

The KJV Bible is, factual, coded and symbolic. The bible wasn't copied for thousands of years for nothing... Look at the fruits of each aspect in question.

Quote:
If you read more of my posts you will find that I do not support the BIG BANG THEORY, I support "The Reciprocal System" or "Universe Of Motion" maybe you should go and read a little more before passing judgement.

I wasn't exclusively talking to or about you.

If you believe in a 'Creator' that needs time and misfits to achieve the pinnacle, you are not talking about the same God, I am.
You are missing the fact that Reality is not physical. This is a spiritual concept and matter of fact, I believe. Reality for all it is could have sprung up in an instant, biologically fully formed. The chicken before the egg.
My mind is open, I follow the facts and I have my own concepts, beliefs and ideas, there is nothing wrong with that... Even if I am wrong, I am trying, not just following the herd.

Quote:
I have searched for the answer for many years and I am VERY sure I know exactly what has happened, is happening and will happen, furthermore if you really feel this way about the course of this thread I suggest you return to the Christian forum and leave the debate to some of us more ENLIGHTENED entities.
Good for you. I am glad you are satisfied...
I don't need your suggestions, keep them too yourself.

''ENLIGHTENED''... Hahahahaha.

There is no scientific evidence supporting any type of evolution, we do see variation within species (adaption), that's it.
If you want to employ the religion of biological evolution in your idea of reality, go ahead...

EVOLUTION IS NOT SCIENCE - EVOLUTION IS A RELIGION

P.S. I will look into ''The Reciprocal System''.
I have studied science and used to believe in evolution. I don't now, I feel more Enlightened for this...
Old 25-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Systemic change is micro evolution, or variation within species. This does not add up to macro evolution... This is the same lie of exampling variation/adaption of a species, 'They', use on kindergarteners, so the children assume that the other types of evolution are true. 'They' skip from micro evolution, giving some of the many examples, then straight to the other unproven types of evolution.

Evolution Theory, is used to justify; death, discrimination, cruelty, etc...
It is a hierarchical concept, that fits an evil agenda. Global Genocide!
I can see so much crime that comes from the teaching of evolution...

eg WWII - Evolution was used to manipulate the citizens of each country and the troops to kill, as they are 'strongest'/most evolved' and must survive (put them in a state fear...viola) the others are 'sub human' and a burden to ''humanity''. This was told to each side; Asians where taught, they are the most evolved, Aryans, that they were most evolved, etc... Subsiquently they taught that the other races are abominations.

This still goes on...

Evolution is a type of racism.
Evolution lays in the subconscious of most people. evolution is a mind control tool. There is no evidence to support it.
Evolution IS the cause of over ego and fragmentation of the Human Being from Nature. Leading to all manner of hanus acts of violence, to the earth, animals and each other...

The youth today for example, believe they came from animals and so act as such, anything goes, no morals, they think they are god of their own reality. If they were rightly taught that we are Divine and all scope here on Earth is integral, that All Life is Sacred, there is Divinity here in, then they would not do the things they do/act and behave the way they do. This can be seen in so many aspects of the psyche, all ages and creeds. evolution creates division/artificial boundaries.

To teach somone to love; fkin, gold, violence and to be atheistic - Is satanic
That's both how satanists behave and what they teach. FACT!

Davie Wilcock, and his 'shift' concept are bogus.

I think your confusing the distorted ideal of 'Betterness', with the idea of evolution.

WWII came about because someone believed they (or their desired race) were somehow 'better' than others. It really had very little to do with science.

I think evolution even undermines this concept of betterness. It is all-encompassing, it understands that simply because a species is different doesn't necessarily mean it is superior. I'm talking about the spontaneous evolution that Wilcok presents, not Darwinian model.

As all decent seekers know, there is no 'better than', there is only 'equal to'.

Ok, I've found a piece of evidence. You know how the baby is in the womb, and it goes through all the stages; fish, reptile, etc What is going on here? Does this not describe some sort of physical genesis, why would the embryo go through all those layers?

I'm not sure where atheism comes into this, but anyhoo... I find evolution deeply spiritual, it's probably one of the most primal, spiritual concepts I can understand right now.

If you have any evidence that evolution is not real, I would dearly love to see it. Enlighten me