Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Suspended
I used to see signs but they only turned out to be harmful. I realise now that they are not created by the universe but by supernatural activity.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
My question is, If signs are always there, why am I not getting any? Are they really all around us? I have seen signs before and can tell when the universe is sending them, but there are times when I will see nothing at all.

I will have let go and I'm usually in the zone, but they still don't show up. I have a couple of questions for the universe that I ask, but I feel like the universe doesn't hear me.

People say they ask for a specific sign, but that never works for me because they never show up. Is there a way I can get answers from the universe quickly?

Am I doing Something wrong?

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Your help Is greatly appreciated.

That which C.G.Jung defined as a synchronicity happens to a 'normal' person, if they are lucky once in a lifetime. It has nothing to do with 'asking' the universe. A true S. will never be forgotten, the rest are just flukes, coincidences, chance happenings and so on. If you have just bought a red coat you'll see red coats all over the place until something else comes along.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Seeker

When you're on a path, signs ARE to be found everywhere, but not every sign leads you in the direction you really want to go.

So be careful who or what is doing the interpreting of the signs.
Old 19-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooshi
When you're on a path, signs ARE to be found everywhere, but not every sign leads you in the direction you really want to go.

So be careful who or what is doing the interpreting of the signs.

Hi, I agree with you. Sometimes I do get the feel that I'm being lead done the wrong path. Sometimes scary and I have questioned my sanity many times over the last couple of years.

But what exactly do you mean by this "So be careful who or what is doing the interpreting the signs" ?
Old 19-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
My question is, If signs are always there, why am I not getting any? Are they really all around us? I have seen signs before and can tell when the universe is sending them, but there are times when I will see nothing at all.

I will have let go and I'm usually in the zone, but they still don't show up. I have a couple of questions for the universe that I ask, but I feel like the universe doesn't hear me.

People say they ask for a specific sign, but that never works for me because they never show up. Is there a way I can get answers from the universe quickly?

Am I doing Something wrong?

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Your help Is greatly appreciated.

Try staring at a stucco wall for an hour or two.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:55 PM
Guide

They seem to correspond with your state of consciousness, or at least that's what I find. The more open I am to spirit, the more I experience signs and synchros.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
I experience synchronicity all the time. I believe it isn't that you aren't being presented signs. They are already there, it may just be that you are ignoring them. I know I have done this in the past and it turned my life to disaster. Maybe the signs aren't what you want to see/hear/experience so you ignore them? Just a thought, doesn't mean I am right. Just here to try to help. I believe we are always being presented signs.

I just might be ignoring them because I don't want to hear them. Maybe they are the answer I don't want. Actually, i have been seeing descending numbers like 654 321 etc when thinking about pursuing something I have always wanted. These numbers show up though EVERY TIME i even think about it! They always stop me because I've read that they mean i should not pursue that path. The thing is that is the only sign I see.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I think maybe you are focusing too much on wanting to see them. They turn up constantly when you are not looking for them I find. I see a ton of signs and synchronicities happen on a weekly basis, sometimes multiple times daily. Just ease back a bit on looking for them and you will see they can happen. Or if you are in touch with your angels or guides you can ask them to give a sign they are with you or around you. I find they usually oblige with that request.

I think I understand what you mean. It's like It's always on my mind. Not exactly at the front of it, but it's there. Could that be why I'm not getting any signs? What I mean is that I'm so aware that they can happen that I expect them to happen almost everytime I focus on something else. For example expecting them to show up every corner I turn.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
I used to see signs but they only turned out to be harmful. I realise now that they are not created by the universe but by supernatural activity.

I actually never thought of that! Kinda scary!
Old 20-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
They seem to correspond with your state of consciousness, or at least that's what I find. The more open I am to spirit, the more I experience signs and synchros.

What do you mean by being open to spirit and how do you do that? Do you mean being more connected to them?