Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 15-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Seeker
psychosomatic medecine

I have a question for those who have some knowledge in psychosomatic medecine.

It's been over 10 years that I have constant secretions in my nose, which make me more dificult to smell. Is there a possibility that it is due to a psychosomatic cause? If it is so, what could be those reasons?
Old 01-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Pathfinder
Serana,

have you visited a doctor with this problem?
have doctors ruled out whether it was an allergy or not?
do you have any official diagnose?

there might be a psychosomatic reason cause behind - for example, if somebody lives with his family in the same house/appartment and there are problems among them, he/she can experience full nose as for the reason "he/she can't feel them".

if you send me a private message, I can do a remote check for you using pendulum/cards
Old 01-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serana Windw
I have a question for those who have some knowledge in psychosomatic medecine.

It's been over 10 years that I have constant secretions in my nose, which make me more dificult to smell. Is there a possibility that it is due to a psychosomatic cause? If it is so, what could be those reasons?
I have a very intimate knowledge of psychosomatic medicine and basically anything can have a psychosomatic cause, but it is usually not the case.

'Psychosomatic' is doctor speak for; "I just don't know but I'm too proud to admit it".

In your case, I would hazard a guess that it's an allergy doing it...maybe an allergy to the environment itself if you are sensitive enough.

Pollution, car exhaust fumes, second-hand smoke, pollen, cleaning products, deodorant/perfumes can cause ongoing nasal secretions and post-nasal drip in many highly sensitive and susceptible people.

For short-term relief, you could try doing neti using a neti pot and a saline solution or try a natural antihistamine such as feverfew and/or horseradish.

Also, try wearing a face mask out in public and limit your exposure to unnatural chemicals.

I hope this helps and all the best.