Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

How to "turn off" readable thoughts?

People have been able to read my thoughts and it messed up my life. The people who live with me continue to repeat my thoughts out loud day in and day out. All I hear all day from people who read my thoughts is "shut it off". "Turn it off". But how? They all seem to be experienced in turning thoughts off, but I don't want to strike up an awkward conversation about the fact that they have been reading my mind. I wouldn't get a straight answer anyway. Since everyone in my life seems experienced on this and I can't read their mind, I came to a spiritual forum to get help with this. I just want to be a normal person again. With an unreadable mind.

And before you say something like "they're not actually reading your mind", save it. If you don't believe in it, you shouldn't be on a category called ESP & Telepathy. And consider yourself very lucky you don't have to deal with this.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:08 PM
You must practice Thought Control or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
It is like building a muscle..practice makes perfect.
Turn your thought completely to something else.
It takes awhile to learn you have immense power in this ability.

Your ego will not want you to change a thought...so what...
do it anyway.
You'll get the hang of it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nnybravo
People have been able to read my thoughts and it messed up my life. The people who live with me continue to repeat my thoughts out loud day in and day out. All I hear all day from people who read my thoughts is "shut it off". "Turn it off". But how? They all seem to be experienced in turning thoughts off, but I don't want to strike up an awkward conversation about the fact that they have been reading my mind. I wouldn't get a straight answer anyway. Since everyone in my life seems experienced on this and I can't read their mind, I came to a spiritual forum to get help with this. I just want to be a normal person again. With an unreadable mind.

And before you say something like "they're not actually reading your mind", save it. If you don't believe in it, you shouldn't be on a category called ESP & Telepathy. And consider yourself very lucky you don't have to deal with this.
I also suffer a lot from these problems, I also have a tendency (I believe) to telepathically broadcast my thoughts to others, in a way that I cannot control at all. If Medical Science was more advanced in the area of telepathy, it would be possible to analyse the (probably electromagnetic) waves emitted by your brain, and to understand what is going on. It is possible that your brain radiates too much high frequency waves, a problem which might affect more intelligent people. If Science was more advanced, it would perhaps be possible also to develop effective jamming devices. If you want to help scientific research in telepathy, and to fight a culture of silence in this area, I suggest you participate in my latest test: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=106946 (this shouldn't take you a long time).
Old 25-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

I was cursed to TB for 15 years.
I found a raw magician just cured me within 1 minute.
It depends. if your genuinely doing it the only cure I found was a raw real magician. If your imagining it then you will slowly go insane.
We have a thought broadcasting group on facebook and a group chat to try find a cure for the others and I can tell you coping mechanisms to reduce it such as spiritual response therapy and kundalini meditations. As far as I encountered I was the only person ever cured but I was cursed in the first place.
Old 26-10-2016, 06:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher
It depends. if your genuinely doing it the only cure I found was a raw real magician. If your imagining it then you will slowly go insane.
We have a thought broadcasting group on facebook and a group chat to try find a cure for the others and I can tell you coping mechanisms to reduce it such as spiritual response therapy and kundalini meditations. As far as I encountered I was the only person ever cured but I was cursed in the first place.
If I don't get help I could also be dealing with this for years. Please tell me how you cured it in one day. Do you still think? Are you allowed to think of other people and sensitive issues without them knowing, or do you shut off your thoughts completely?
Old 23-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Guide
U could also just need to protect yourself. Like how when astral travelling some people can be blurry, theyre more spiritually protected
Old 30-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nnybravo

I can feel you pain as I have the same issue! Recently, my problem gets worse. So I can get back to you after trying out more working methods. Stay positive. Our problem isnt the worst kind we could imagine.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Where in the world do you find a Raw Magician? I've been cursed with something beyond belief. One guy speaking every thought and subtle thing I notice while other thoughts speak through other people..... Sometimes they get stuck on repeat. Its the strangest thing ever. These people also claim to be able to see me everywhere I go.......They started as real people and I think this curse put them into another reality but I'm still connected to them and hearing them all day every day.... I seriously need help.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher
Can you send me the link cos I'm also going through the same thing. I need help.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account
If you want to change it, change your way of thinking.

First, stop defending the toughts, they are not yours, they were there always, and you are only the vibrational match to them, so they come to you and because you are thinking them your ego is automatically 'OWNING' them.

The people who repeat these thoughts are the same vibrational match to them as you are.

So when you meet them, they vibrational matches causes them to speak out the thoughts.

But if you look closely, it is the universe, which is speaking to you, making you aware of which thougts you are holding, and as well it is giving you a chance to change the thoughts to what you WANT.

It needs practice, but it is doable. You want happiness and that is what your thoughts should reflect.

To change anything, please attain following routine:

Just before you are about to fall asleep, drop the belief in the past by saying something like "the past is gone". Try to get the meaning of these words by thinking of what it means.

Then start to think about what would make you happy. if you do not have the ideas yet, then think about activities which you would like to do more, but somehow you were not able to do as much as you would like.

First say mentally the words which describe the activity, then try to see the activity as happening now. Try to get a feeling of happiness while doing it. Then fall asleep.

(for example say, mentally walking in the park. then try to imagine how a walk there would look like, from the personal view.)

As soon as you wake up, start continuing the thoughts you have had before falling asleep. Do not think of what you have to do that day, just keep your thoughts on the desired activity, at least for 2 minutes or longer.

Keep as low thoughts which you need to do aside, and try to be happy.

Do it for every day.

Good luck and may God bless you.