Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 22-07-2016, 02:23 AM
Suspended
Serrao,

The followings are some additional knowledge about creations but mainly in spiritual reality.

To materialize a thing on creation I have to expect or know the end result. To create a life I should bear in my mind it's a male or female and his age...… For things I have to know their size, shape, quality.... It's not an imagination but an expectation to hope the creation of that sorts.

Let say you cook a meal or roasted meat...., you should know the taste of the expected end result of your food. To the timing, spices used, water added, wine added.....

To use what energy to create the object is the same/ important, that's it has life or not. Say, to create a goddess for a god to be his wife, she should be has a mind to be his wife and can cooperate with him. So now it's essential to use the right energy4) Heavy energy to create something with life, or to used 3) Nano matter to create something don't want to be with life.

The material and energy used is very important, again we should know the creation thoroughly, through and through. Not just to create only , otherwise to create a monster that's unexpectedly. You may don't know all these but it's useful for my cupid son to know all about creation. What I have written they are following up closely.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Serrao,

The followings are some additional knowledge about creations but mainly in spiritual reality.

To materialize a thing on creation I have to expect or know the end result. To create a life I should bear in my mind it's a male or female and his age...… For things I have to know their size, shape, quality.... It's not an imagination but an expectation to hope the creation of that sorts.

Let say you cook a meal or roasted meat...., you should know the taste of the expected end result of your food. To the timing, spices used, water added, wine added.....

To use what energy to create the object is the same/ important, that's it has life or not. Say, to create a goddess for a god to be his wife, she should be has a mind to be his wife and can cooperate with him. So now it's essential to use the right energy4) Heavy energy to create something with life, or to used 3) Nano matter to create something don't want to be with life.

The material and energy used is very important, again we should know the creation thoroughly, through and through. Not just to create only , otherwise to create a monster that's unexpectedly. You may don't know all these but it's useful for my cupid son to know all about creation. What I have written they are following up closely.
What is more important?
Attaining fulfillment in one's own life or providing existence for an other being?

And do you interfere in the life of a being you gave life?
Old 23-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
What is more important?
Attaining fulfillment in one's own life or providing existence for an other being?

And do you interfere in the life of a being you gave life?

For me both are important ,everyone will think that one's attained fulfillment in his life is important,yes it's. We have to equip ourselves first, if we are not strong so how to help others. Like Buddha he had to became Buddha first otherwise even he told other the Buddha teaching/methods who will/want to listen to him.

And when we are strong enough then we can help others. Let think this way, one was disturbed by bad god and we want to fight the evil so we must be strong enough to defeat the evil in order to help him.

When all of us is safely protected then we are all safe, otherwise the evil will gain more support and affected our life or unnoticed by us. It seem there's no connection what so ever but all are link in one. There's a Chinese idiom, "a bow of rice with a piece of mouse dung ", so the whole of it is spoiled.

I never interfere to their movement or life for any purely-form God. I have tell them , they are free to go anywhere they like. The only warning is never doing bad things again and living peacefully together.