Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 26-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
OK, let's start with something very simple as you had numerous experiences about it.

How do you feel, feel, FEEL about you getting banned from various Buddhist forums? What kind of feelings and thoughts about yourself and others arise when this happens, not once, not twice, but 9 times already IIRC?
How do I feel ? To be very frank , I am surprise if not shock . I was truly surprise of the way I was being treated . I never ever rude to any one but truly surprise of their attitudes , their harsh words against me .

Thanks for remaining and counting my friend . If in my culture , my social tradition or even my knowledge yes I should break away from them or just say things to make them happy .........
but in Buddhism is all about being awake , aware of my intention , action or re-action and with that I feel that I should continue discuss with them , accepting whatsoever their action / words against me as that is all part of their learning process .......my intention is to learn for my own learning process and their action no matter how is a great source of lesson for me ......
In knowledge or culture yes I have reasons to say they are rude but in Buddhism I accepted that is part of their learning process to understand themselves as well as a great leaning source for me .
In Buddhism no one could hurt me except myself therefore I seldom offended by any of their words .
Rin , thanks for asking . by the way what is IIRC means?
CSEe
Old 26-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
How do I feel ? To be very frank , I am surprise if not shock . I was truly surprise of the way I was being treated . I never ever rude to any one but truly surprise of their attitudes , their harsh words against me .
[snip..]
by the way what is IIRC means?
CSEe
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.

Surprised, shocked? The first time, yes, second time, yes maybe, the third time maybe still. But beyond that can you still be surprised? After a couple of times isn't it time to begin to ask yourself what is happening here, why is this happening to me? Why this reaction?
Old 26-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.

Surprised, shocked? The first time, yes, second time, yes maybe, the third time maybe still. But beyond that can you still be surprised? After a couple of times isn't it time to begin to ask yourself what is happening here, why is this happening to me? Why this reaction?

Dear Rin,yes I stiil surprise sometimes even after years of experience ....because I do not wish to creates a bad image of " master / teacher" of Buddhism in my mind , but I have moved to let them do what ever they wish and focus on my learning process, whatever they say is great learning lesson for me。I undersood and so far never feel dissapointed or hurt on whatever they say。 In Buddhism I accepted they also need to learn to understand themselves same as me。
In buddhism one should always awake to aware own intention , action or re-action so I am fully aware of my intention for discussion with them so I will have no regrets for whatsoever reason I could think of now ......is always up to them to re-act as their wish after all their action will be part of learning lesson to them and others including me to understand ownself.
I already stop asking these questions Rin .
Thks
CSEe
Old 27-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
In my current understanding , Buddhism is the natural process where all beings regardless living or non-living evolved , transformed to release its polluted energy to be pure and back to the original state before polluted - emptiness . The understanding of this natural process were introduced to mankind by Mr Siddharta and known as Buddhism .
So Buddhism to me never man made or created by Mr siddharta but it is the natural process understood by him and introduced it to mankind .
Thks
CSEe

If guatama introduced it, then it's a religion about guatama, but as I understand it, Buddah refers to the quality of enlightenment.
Old 27-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If guatama introduced it, then it's a religion about guatama, but as I understand it, Buddah refers to the quality of enlightenment.

I do not in same common sense with you right now , yes I of the opinion Mr Siddharta is only the introducer of this understanding to mankind but there is no understanding MUST strickly follow any rules or order such as Islam or Christian , Buddhism is NEVER religion which HAD to abide / follow without freedom to challenge it .
I choose to believe some of the gossip I pick up on internate about Mr Siddharta words and one of my favorite is , I quote " Believe nothing no matter where you heard it or read it , even if I HAD SAID it unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense " un-quote .
So is human desire want to follow his lifestyles or even to act like him .......

To my current understanding , " Buddha" is emptiness , is the original energy of purity before polluted and this energy is in most of all being regardless living ( human , animal , plant , miicro-organism etc ) or non-living ( rock , water , pen , cup , dirt etc )......but all being is in settling process , to be back in original state of emptiness . This " settling" process or purification process is Buddhism .
As human , the polluted energy that attached to us is all our desire , emotions , compassion , love , greed , ego etc ...which I call it as " MYSELF" so Buddhism is a process where we learn to understand , experience , discover all these pollutants ( our selves ) and free of it ...as we more and
more understand all our polluted energy , our choices for making decision will be lesser and lesser , we will becoming more and more clear of our choices and further to that awareness we will be " enlightened" . Enlightened is a state where we will accepted ourselves , accepted what is so call desire , compassion , emotions etc and free of it and accepted emptiness.
Enlightened is a state without any emotions or desire .....so do you know who enlightened ?
Thks
CSEe