Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-06-2013, 06:41 AM
novice90

Sparkling Lights

I mentioned this before in another post but I wanted to learn more about it. Ever since I started trying to communicate with angels and what not, I've been seeing them a lot. More than usual anyway. These little sparkling lights, usually a blue, purple, silver color. Some times I thinks it's the result of looking at something bright, but they just come out of nowhere, and have been very vivid and clear. I wanted to know more about what they are and what they could mean.

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 PM
fluttershy

I see them too, but they are white or silver....
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

yes... I see these everyday. Just as you describe them. To me it feels like angels, but I can't really say that for sure. I do get a good feeling about it when I see them. As to what it means, I don't know. But I think because you mentioned this started when you began trying to communicate with angels that maybe it is signs from them.

It is at times tempting for me to say these are just an optical illusion of sorts, but like you said, it comes out of nowhere. I enjoy seeing them so I've just been going along with it and not questioning the reasons I see it lately.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Master
I see them also, I acknowledge them and thank them :))
Old 01-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Niebla0007

Sparkling Lights
That simply means you are Awakening,
and your perception is expanding and shifting,
and that your angel and the rest of them you call is/are letting you know they there for you.

What sparks I see sometimes are kind of golden. It's like seeing tiny stars at the corner of my eyes.
The key to seeing the whole form if you want to is simply by tuning in,
after fully opening up to Divine consciousness or true Spiritual Awakening.

Keep on working on your Third Eye.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Juanita

I don't know about angels, but definitely Spirit--perhaps a relative or cherished friend...
Old 02-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Master
I see electric blue tiny spots.....I think its God or something of the Divine.......
I know that I am safe when i see them........I know that I am safe when i don't see them also....i have faith and trust.......but the acknowledgement is a real joy.........many blessings
Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 PM
novice90

Thank you to everyone that replied, it helps me a lot!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:06 PM
novice90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Sparkling Lights
That simply means you are Awakening,
and your perception is expanding and shifting,
and that your angel and the rest of them you call is/are letting you know they there for you.

What sparks I see sometimes are kind of golden. It's like seeing tiny stars at the corner of my eyes.
The key to seeing the whole form if you want to is simply by tuning in,
after fully opening up to Divine consciousness or true Spiritual Awakening.

Keep on working on your Third Eye.

I will. Are there any methods I could use to go about opening the third eye?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:08 PM
novice90

I agree, it is really easy to think they are just a trick of the eyes.