Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-11-2017, 04:20 AM
Deactivated Account
What does the 'future' age look like to You?

I am curious to open this discussion... because I feel it might be helpful for myself and perhaps other to clarify... just what we are feeling and desiring to bring down and anchor into the physical as this Age of Aquarius slowly begins to anchor in.

What does the new age look and feel like to You? I know that all the answers will be diverse - which is great

I feel for myself I am all about balance - I have mentioned here before that I resonate neither with a strongly masculine or strongly feminine energy and my life experiences have reflected that... although in saying that I know in order to anchor more balance the feminine needs to emerge more into its power on this planet... and alot of my values around community and WORK AND LIFESTYLE balance are very feminine type things.

I feel like everyone works way too hard now days at the expense of relationships and community so in my own life I am starting to bring balance in... I radically reduced my work hours and am now conciously choosing a path which not only allows my own balance and creative pursuits to flow but... Will hopefully down the track also 'create space' for others to begin making room for more 'flow'.

I am taking the idea that everything grows from the ground up... and that nothing can change until we have strong foundations as individuals... before any large scale social change can happen.... these foundations must be set up...
I hope that over the next few decades more 'green and sustainable cities' with stronger focus on community and resource sharing will start to crop up... I am strongly aware of having to build new foundations as individuals first though... in this way the unified organisim works in harmony... just as a healthy rainforest would.

I also feel as though the gap in education between the head and the heart... Will get smaller as I believe that science will hit a wall and will actually need to intergrate with the arts and spirituality again in order to advance and reach some universal truths...

This is probably another massive topic lol...

Grab some sustainance and share away.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:38 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm having to reconnect with what I came in feeling as a child - even I remembered vividly another way of existing but was not seeing it reflected on this planet at the time.

As an Indigo I came to break systems apart... I was a demolition kid haha.... now it would seem that I am having to rebuild.

The spiritual awakening further had me breaking apart templates... and phase two was setting strong foundations... apparently I am multi talented and the next task is to become a builder

My guides are suggesting that I strongly reconnect with the world as I once felt it should be here on earth... the world as my soul 'remembers it... there is a template contained in those memories.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I am curious to open this discussion... because I feel it might be helpful for myself and perhaps other to clarify... just what we are feeling and desiring to bring down and anchor into the physical as this Age of Aquarius slowly begins to anchor in.

What does the new age look and feel like to You? I know that all the answers will be diverse - which is great

I feel for myself I am all about balance - I have mentioned here before that I resonate neither with a strongly masculine or strongly feminine energy and my life experiences have reflected that... although in saying that I know in order to anchor more balance the feminine needs to emerge more into its power on this planet... and alot of my values around community and WORK AND LIFESTYLE balance are very feminine type things.

Yes, balance and the individual. Collectives like religions forming the basis of social values are over. We are in charge of our morality. hence the need for balance and a new ideology.

Quote:
I feel like everyone works way too hard now days at the expense of relationships and community so in my own life I am starting to bring balance in... I radically reduced my work hours and am now conciously choosing a path which not only allows my own balance and creative pursuits to flow but... Will hopefully down the track also 'create space' for others to begin making room for more 'flow'.
Industrialisation has served humanity poorly. "Work" for most is life-frittering and soul-destroying. Too many gravestones should be inscribed with "returned unopened."
As days pass the more I think the Luddites were right: an artisan society that gave people a social role (trade/profession), that integrated with family and society, and valued the human as a human not a machine to turn out stuff for a pittance of pocket money and push the profit up to the business owners.

Rightly or wrongly and influenced by parents I abandoned formal employment in favour of self-employment at things I like. It hasn't always gone well and I'd be a hypocrite to deny being supported in the earliest days. Even so it keeps me in touch with people in that artisan role for the most part.

Quote:
I am taking the idea that everything grows from the ground up... and that nothing can change until we have strong foundations as individuals... before any large scale social change can happen.... these foundations must be set up...
I hope that over the next few decades more 'green and sustainable cities' with stronger focus on community and resource sharing will start to crop up... I am strongly aware of having to build new foundations as individuals first though... in this way the unified organisim works in harmony... just as a healthy rainforest would.
That'll take developing a sense of "system" if the ecology is to continue supporting humanity. In the past couple of hundred years, humans pillaging the planet for profit have forced the ecology to adjust away from that support. Species are dying out at an alarming rate. Humans are just another species to the ecology. Everything works together. Do something to the ecology - even clearing a space for a new city - and it adjusts. The world is overpopulated partly because humans intervene to thwart the birth death cycle. How that can be dealt with I don't know!

Quote:
I also feel as though the gap in education between the head and the heart... Will get smaller as I believe that science will hit a wall and will actually need to intergrate with the arts and spirituality again in order to advance and reach some universal truths...
Trouble is, science doesn't seem to be finding useful answers. It's a bit too mechanistic and reductionist to me. It pretends it can look at things in isolation which is not systems thinking. So many examples of this where, truth told, it's fallen flat.

Quote:
This is probably another massive topic lol...

Grab some sustainance and share away.
You aren't joking and right, let's grab some brekkies and a coffee. And then...keep fit - to add my tiny bit to global warming.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Yeah... I realise it is kind of strange putting this topic here on the soulmates and twin flames forum haha... but it somehow works as a natural progression through the topics...

I'll try not to add to the warming too as I contemplate some more haha... it's so muggy here and the mind in use tends to heat up as well... better make sure it doesn't overheat and explode!
Cold press and a cold drink will suffice. I was tough in my pre aircon days!
Old 28-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Master
Hello,

That balance you spoke about between the head and the heart is something which will happen. The new age, in my understanding, is about human evolution. That is where the brain, and its logical reasoning makes room for compassionate heart centered reflection. Science will come along with its awareness for sure however better balanced humans is what we can look forward to seeing in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Experiencer
I'm SOOOOOOOO excited to answer this post!

So I'm pretty new to receiving messages but somewhere around 2014 I got a HUGE download. I was shown a vision of a new way of setting up an economy that is local/community based, keeping the flow of money invested in our neighbors. Really keeping in touch with our resources (growing and creating goods as we need them). I was given a way to start this idea via people who are interested in organic and locally sourced good by starting a Web of connections that will be a support system for one another. When grown, this would act as a fail safe for when the economy falls.

So I would connect people with land who are willing to grow corn with a cooperative that would buy in a continuous way, creating cooperatives where there is none (Most people would be working for themselves or a time share setup) People in general will be working from home or very close by. The big stores will be encouraged to buy locally but most won't be able to make the shift of business practices. It will be a slow process.

The schools will be shifted from work based preparation focus to a personal based learning and discovery of the world around them. A large emphasis on growing food and natural. No religious direction but meditation and quieting the mind would be apart the learning process. This will differ depending on the community's desire.

The whole idea of consumerism would be wiped out eventually but abundance would be celebrated. Crafters and artists would be a normal side gig for most.

Technology is going to be invested in but not the manufacturing mentality it is now, more like accenting the process of human creations. The goods would be focused on quality versus quantity so the technology would be less in demand though still apart of our everyday lives.

Government would be leveraged to support this system but given little control over the ways the support is used.

Housing was an interesting aspect. I saw a vision of a dream I had many times as a child. 4 families would be in a apartment like structure but there would be a central kitchen and living space. They would have a small plot to maintain and this would be in a community type setting. These would be necessary because of the economic fail, the massive amounts of people who lived in the cites would move to the flourishing areas. By setting up these structures we would have a staging area to help the new flow of people come in without straining the resources on the community too much. It would be a huge time of adjustment. This would both create chaos and allow people to accept change more readily. Water rights and distribution would need to be completely overhauled.

Ultimately this is a heart based system. If you see a need, fill it. When we csn rely on our neighbors we feel safer and more supported and the focus of each cluster would be governed by its occupants in whatever way is best.

Internet would still be a great tool, of course, but the hope is that you can find someone local to provide the same service or good.

Huge, right? I was so overwhelmed, after I wrote it all down, I walked away from it and almost never think about it. Except lately.... lol
Old 28-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account
I just had a random thought - which isn't actually a specific response to anyone... as it is time for me to go to bed so I am unable to respond one by one at this time... but hope to engage more over the coming days.

My random thought had to do with our multi dimensional selves - and the anchoring of the
'New' from this eternal now moment.

It struck me that my memories of this world similar to the one you were describing PshyceGrl could actually not only be my future templates- but they are in fact one's which could be occurring in other potential timelines...

So with this in mind... it becomes all about our simple individual and collective choices in this eternal now moment... to align - however slightly with these potentials and so... hopefully be able to merge the potentials into this earth plane!
So once you figure out your hearts highest and truest values and make decisions reflective of that... other timeline potentials come down... and realities merge... it seems to be a process which is accelerating now as well.

Even as I speak I can hear the sound of timelines crashing down! Haha... its crazy!

Ps. Thank you so much everyone who has contributed so far and I apologize if my responses are often quite erratic at times!... my wave is a choppy one lol

Another nagging random thought and then I really do have to nod off hahaha!

If... we are in fact already templated with new earth models than... we can start embodying them as we continue to merge our various aspects of self into the here and now.

To touch upon empowerment again lol - (I repeat myself alot)... there is a block of distrust which has stopped us (myself) from taking this next step - but I am being guided to say that by overcoming this we can step into 'future' potentials... and I am being given the words 'go on autopilot' lol... (these are collective potentials which transit through by stepping into our 'individual potentials).
We have the blueprints... and know what to do... if we get out of the way - live from neautral where we can embody the Christed self... 'be vehicles and empty vessels' - so new codes can flow through... sometimes a code is a simple word or thought form or action... and thought forms transmit energy... 'seeds'...

It takes full cosmic commitment (trust that all realities will align and merge to work for a bigger universal picture).

Apparently through developing trust in self and the universe we automatically know what steps to take next to align and 'seed' new earth potentials.

Ok... this is apparently a message for lightworkers...

I really am signing off now... after that bit of weirdness!

Probably derailed my own thread! With channeled 'instructions' haha...

Ok - catch some zzzs and come back when I am human again!

Last edited by Clover : 28-11-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Lorelyen

Well....nightie-night then. Sweet dreams. It's day here which doesn't mean anyone's gonna be dayified! It's hard enough being a Sainte.

Your reference to light workers prompted me put a couple of those 12w LED lamps on the shopping list - you get a lot of light for little work.

Well, as I read through this topic I read a wish-list.
Never mind - big things from little wish-lists grow.

Only trouble is....how can it come off. Through recorded history there've been hopes upon hopes that this or that idea will lead to a new and better world tomorrow. Even the closing chapters of Revelations talk about it. And it seems to be:
Code:
_____________ The state of things now| | AND THEN | | and we all live that people don't like| >>> | A`MIRACLE | >>>>>> | happily ever after | HAPPENS | |in harmony | _____________| |absolutely - no rebels!

It's that 'miracle happens' box that needs fleshing out. If indeed it'll take a miracle, what agency or god can provide it? If it doesn't then prepare for a struggle because as things stand, there'll be one.

My own feelings are that humanity at large hasn't got the strength of will or selflessness to live in any kind of harmony. Look at it! There's a 1% wealthy bunch and most of the rest are either starving or up to their necks in debt. Harmony means no fighting, no inteference with the natural order - to me anyway. It means "learning" to navigate the expanse of the astral that's infinite as far as I can see (but with mundane earth being but one part). No use anyone locking themselves on a fixed plane like 5D. That's as constricting as here on material earth.
I do believe there'll be a better world but I don't think humanity will be creating it or there to see it. Well, I hope we last out tonight. I bought steak for my friend and self.....

Old 28-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well....nightie-night then. Sweet dreams. It's day here which doesn't mean anyone's gonna be dayified! It's hard enough being a Sainte.

Your reference to light workers prompted me put a couple of those 12w LED lamps on the shopping list - you get a lot of light for little work.

Well, as I read through this topic I read a wish-list.
Never mind - big things from little wish-lists grow.

Only trouble is....how can it come off. Through recorded history there've been hopes upon hopes that this or that idea will lead to a new and better world tomorrow. Even the closing chapters of Revelations talk about it. And it seems to be:
Code:
_____________ The state of things now| | AND THEN | | and we all live that people don't like| >>> | A`MIRACLE | >>>>>> | happily ever after | HAPPENS | |in harmony | _____________| |absolutely - no rebels!

It's that 'miracle happens' box that needs fleshing out. If indeed it'll take a miracle, what agency or god can provide it? If it doesn't then prepare for a struggle because as things stand, there'll be one.

My own feelings are that humanity at large hasn't got the strength of will or selflessness to live in any kind of harmony. Look at it! There's a 1% wealthy bunch and most of the rest are either starving or up to their necks in debt. Harmony means no fighting, no inteference with the natural order - to me anyway. It means "learning" to navigate the expanse of the astral that's infinite as far as I can see (but with mundane earth being but one part). No use anyone locking themselves on a fixed plane like 5D. That's as constricting as here on material earth.
I do believe there'll be a better world but I don't think humanity will be creating it or there to see it. Well, I hope we last out tonight. I bought steak for my friend and self.....

Yes! And there is that too lol!
The realisation that it could all just be imagination and a grand old laugh from above hahaha... my down to earth nature is skeptical as well... just given looking at the history of humans as it has played out - but then... that is only the history that was taught and is known by me... one could go to conspiracy town lol... and ponder 'but wait - is there more to the story?'...

I know some smarty pants kids felt that key aspects of physics were missing in science class... so you never know.

I think as strange as it sounds - I have a healthy skeptic in me and a hopeful mystic as well... so I am not feeling attached to outcomes.

And then... there is probably a super important note there - for anything really - Not to be attached to outcomes.

We can dream and imagine - will humans create It? My idealistic human self hopes one day... but even so - there is still one thought -
Perhaps earth is exactly as it is meant to be. In multi dimensionality is 3d always meant to exist... or do all dimensions eventually contract and merge into oneness?!! Lol...

Ps.
(I'm back in my human body again after some weirdness)

Pps. Don't feel obliged to answer any of my rhetoricals... my tiny brain is just attempting to fire on all cylinders haha.

Oh and the steak sounds amazing! And that diagram made me laugh!

Thanks Lorelyn.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

That balance you spoke about between the head and the heart is something which will happen. The new age, in my understanding, is about human evolution. That is where the brain, and its logical reasoning makes room for compassionate heart centered reflection. Science will come along with its awareness for sure however better balanced humans is what we can look forward to seeing in my view.

John

This is my feelings and hope as well... and feels somewhat 'down to earth' and realistic to what I am experiencing in my social circles and in the emerging community projects.

I am hopeful... but am also learning to take more of an 'observer' approach.