Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
These are not the drones you are seeking....

This post is not about comparing origin stories or where you are in your union. I'm not questioning any label or validity of 'twin flaminess' either.

This is about understanding that the person you are connected to is not the person you'll end up with. And neither will you be the same for them.

We are experiencing some enormous changes both to society and Collectively. But the changes in us is even more vast. There is no way we CAN EVER be the same people we once were or have the same kinds of relationships.

My Twin is a good man. He was kind and supportive to the point of me feeling not good enough for him. But he chose his marriage (as I knew he would) and has been fighting for it ever since. That's who he is. ♡ ♡♡ I love him even as he had pushed me away and I gave him the space I know he needs. Hopefully i gave him enough and didn't pull too much on him energetically early on. That makes it so hard on them, especially on the sleeping twin!

I love this guy who (re)taught me unconditional love but I'll never see him again. He's gone, never to return. So is the girl I was.

It's important to look at those situations as past and not as a link to what will be. There is no reunion. By cutting the attachments to them we can allow the new versions of them and ourselves to flourish. If we keep the old versions of what was, we will diminish the spiritual growth we are hoping for them and us. Like not teaching a child to speak because we want then to remain babies.

When we talk about letting go, it is the attachments that is meant. Not the unconditional love and past lessons. For twins, we are always connected but most see this from a past/3D perspective. Of course we do because, for most, that's all we know! But now as we are learning, the attachments we feel are actually red flags showing us where we need to move past.

I know this has been said before many ways. But there are so many stuck on where they are in Union and in missing them that the important stuff is getting lost in the noise. It's time to graduate to the next level in understanding. Staying in pain and grief is a choice just one that maybe had not been obvious before.

We need you up here, you are important to help us ascend the collective!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Much love and light! ♡
Old 27-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account

YEEESSSSS!!!!
Old 28-11-2017, 03:42 AM
Deactivated Account
I think it is important to view all people and relationships through this lense. That we are all changing and shifting all the time and who we are from one moment to the next does not remain stagnant. The core essence of a person is there and remains of course but the energy which surrounds that essence is always shifting as a we evolve and grow through the motions

It is somewhat like not basing your career identity around 'passions and expecting that one career to always fulfill our souls needs... as our passions are constantly changing as are our values are shifting also... our exterior world also changes to reflect this.

So even TWIN FLAMES... who are in union may at certain points need to have different experiences. I am not complacent with my husband... even though we both feel that we fit well and work well together we discuss these shifts quite frequently and on the soul level we acknowledge this guarantee of change as an inevitability... and so in union... I feel as though this awareness actually deepens the bond with others as it makes one appreciative and of connections just as they are in the moment... knowing that there are no guarantees... and accepting the inevitability of change... one tends to become more present with what is.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Guide

twin flames are boring and this connection suuuuucks!! aint nobody got time for dat. No one wants to be helping the masses because... runnahs be ruuning and chasahs be chasing. and riding the twin flamer rollercoaster.. weeee! And then theres me.. mr edwardo el de scissorhands always cord cutting and hoping that next snip ends it all forevazandevaz. SNIPSNIP buhbyez twin flame yewsuk!

Sorry lack of sleep going on here. this is an entertainment post only. because.. serious super duper insane serious all day everyday.. is no fun
Old 28-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
twin flames are boring and this connection suuuuucks!! aint nobody got time for dat. No one wants to be helping the masses because... runnahs be ruuning and chasahs be chasing. and riding the twin flamer rollercoaster.. weeee! And then theres me.. mr edwardo el de scissorhands always cord cutting and hoping that next snip ends it all forevazandevaz. SNIPSNIP buhbyez twin flame yewsuk!

Sorry lack of sleep going on here. this is an entertainment post only. because.. serious super duper insane serious all day everyday.. is no fun

I enjoy life in equal measure of unbridled fun and also deep and meaningful... lol... mostly peeps just see the latter here and I reserve all my unbridled fun for my physical life on the flip side of S F... there is alot of physicality in my fun - ness factor... kind of hard on a forum lol

I'm not afraid of extremes between seriousness and fun lol... woah man -
Old 28-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I enjoy life in equal measure of unbridled fun and also deep and meaningful... lol... mostly peeps just see the latter here and I reserve all my unbridled fun for my physical life on the flip side of S F... there is alot of physicality in my fun - ness factor... kind of hard on a forum lol

I'm not afraid of extremes between seriousness and fun lol... woah man -

woah man no more serious for me im ON STRIKE. 2 years straight of that and .. yea. Im holding my little white sign up high that says ON STRIKE. Been contemplating on maybe doing a tf comedy thread but ..idk yet. its not the same as like stand up comedy and the wary-ous might take me serious.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Master

haha FIF :P

i thought about it for a little moment this morn. How being stuck on longing for a physical romantic relationship with them (the way they do it in 3D) totally seems like a way of avoiding spiritual growth. I find this entire experience has helped to assist me in my spiritual growth. Had Still remained stuck on 'relationship like the brady bunch' then i'd be no closer to understanding why any of this happened. In fact, i'd miss the point entirely and stunt myself.

I'm enjoying it. Im at a place of coolness. not intense firey emotions that are unstable. this is a journey into my full spirituality. Thats important to me mega time. I dont want to have a body by my side to move through life asleep with. I want to be awake and live in spirit.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
woah man no more serious for me im ON STRIKE. 2 years straight of that and .. yea. Im holding my little white sign up high that says ON STRIKE. Been contemplating on maybe doing a tf comedy thread but ..idk yet. its not the same as like stand up comedy and the wary-ous might take me serious.

I went through the same thing but mine lasted like 4 years!! It wasn't until just recently that I was able to clear enough stuff and finally find my joy. It was like he!l... I totally feel you!

I do have a book that completely helped me when you are ready to move past this phase. But until then, be silly and do it as often as you can manage! ♡
Old 28-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I went through the same thing but mine lasted like 4 years!! It wasn't until just recently that I was able to clear enough stuff and finally find my joy. It was like he!l... I totally feel you!

I do have a book that completely helped me when you are ready to move past this phase. But until then, be silly and do it as often as you can manage! ♡

ok 2 of actually knowing what this nonsense is and before that..5 ish years of oh what is this? i like it but i dont like it.. but no mores of that! ON STRIKE! The conditions are horrible..this will not suffice

And when i see people on here saying "im still searching for my twin fwame.." i think to myself.. HA! you find them and they gunna run away from you anyways so why bother?
Old 28-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
ok 2 of actually knowing what this nonsense is and before that..5 ish years of oh what is this? i like it but i dont like it.. but no mores of that! ON STRIKE! The conditions are horrible..this will not suffice

And when i see people on here saying "im still searching for my twin fwame.." i think to myself.. HA! you find them and they gunna run away from you anyways so why bother?

2011 I had my spiritual awakening (complete breakdown) and started searchingfor something I couldn't quite put my finger on but really super pulled to look hard! Got into BDsm because it was the closest thing I could find (2 years) but, nope, nothing there either. So after a series of the most horrid years of my life (pneumonia, hopitalization, sister's cancer, like 7 people in my family died, and no one understanding what was wrong with me as I lay cationic in my bed for months) I met him again.

And the he!l started all over again. He triggered all the ribs I thought I clearedand even though the live was the midst amazing thing I'd ever experienced, there was no room for it in his life, or me. Since then it's all about me and what I'm doing. I'm not angry with him because I know he's not the one whom I'll end up with. There are versions in the future that will be but I know I've got to continue to evolve too.

Being able to forgive (I went to a class on it so I feel like I've been able to really allow it in my life) was a key factor in my healing from the seriousness of life. Now I feel like I have a better balance and like the passion (which was missing) in my life again.

I also had people who were exploring their spiritual side the last 3 years and that has been super helpful. It was the Modern Mystery School classes that really helped me stay balanced. They are world wide and the Life Activation I recieved was incredibly helpful for helping me see myself clearly.

I know you are not interested in this stuff however others might be so I thought I'd put it out there.

♡ Psyche