Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Knower

Discussing TFs with your TF

Those of you who have discussed what the twin flame relationship is with your twin flame... and by that I mean actually talking about 5D and what it means to be a twin flame... what was that discussion like and how did it go?

My twin and I haven't had that detailed of a discussion, but have acknowledged that we have a unique and unbreakable bond. I think it surprised him when I stated that we have a deep connection that can't be broken, even though he's known that we do for a long time. I am the more "grounded" or "reasonable" one (his words, and it is true.) I think hearing it from me caught him a bit off guard because it made him realize that it's not just him that feels incredibly drawn to us, and that it's real.

I hope to one day talk about the "details" with him. At this time, I'm not ready to bring it up and I just know he's not ready to hear it. I think he'd be excited by it, but there's just too much going on right now.

How about you all? I'm up for reading some stories. Let me grab my popcorn.
Old 27-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Knower
It will depend on the person. I've had many meetings discussing the Twin Flame concepts, and the information I channel about me and her.

She's not familiar with the concepts but has ran with it as an explanation of what we are mutually experiencing.

Please remember, discussing and accepting that you are Twin Flames doesn't mean that all the 3D entanglements you have outside your connection drop away.

I mean she's still with this other guy. I'm still married.
Old 28-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Guide

I have not talked to mine about twin flames, he's not the type, and I doubt I ever will. I drop hints at times and see how that sits with him. He will talk about spirituality and often says we are blessed to be back in each other's lives.