Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Master
Thumbs up Major transformation since breakup

Since my breakup, and especially since seeing him for the last time yesterday, I'm going through a huge transformation.
I joined a kindness challenge online, watched a number of Access Consciousness videos, other vids on how my neck injury could possibly get healed so I can maybe maybe maybe get a job again.
I want out of my benefit situation, I want to move out of this area. Those feelings have been growing for some time, but got stronger when I met him last year and even stronger over the last half year. Then he broke up with me and those feelings sky-rocketed like never before!
When I met him I thought it was Divinely orchestrated... He lives in the area I've felt drawn to for a nigh 10 years. Since things were so intense, I thought that I'd likely move in, then things (my life) would/could change. Not in a benefit situation anymore, able to pursue my own things which I cannot in this situation (not allowed to) and so on.
But somehow I also felt like, isn't it the idea that I can get out of this situation by myself? Independent of a man? But since it all seemed to fit so perfectly I figured the Universe had given me another opportunity. And why not? If it's good, it's good.
Clearly it wasn't the Universe's idea since we broke up

In any case, I am really working on getting over the breakup, at the same time trying to not get stuck in pain all the time, and work on my goals: getting out of this area and get prosperity and abundance.
Then this morning I realised for the first time that, yes, I do want independence, I crave it, my soul is screaming for it, yet at the same time the thought scares the living daylights out of me. So much so that I was bawling my eyes out at the insight and the fear that flowed through me.
To begin with I enrolled a training to cleanse the relationship you have with money, prosperity, success. To rid myself of outdated and limiting beliefs concerning that. Oddly enough I had to spend money on that, and since I have little to nothing to spend that scares me. Ironic or what? Having to spend money in order to get to receiving money and prosperity...

Another thing I realized is that in spite of me being quite empowered when I met him, just meeting him shook me up so much that I got off-kilter and gave my power away. My responsibility, not saying I blame him, not at all. He didn't do that, I did that myself by getting triggered. And because I got triggered I put up with too much. I didn't set my boundaries where I should've set them. Not always, but with a few crucial things that did happen. And I daren't set those boundaries out of fear. Oddly enough I had a few things happen with my TF that happened with my ex too. And that got me totally out of whack. But then there's the knowing and feeling that my TF was not like my ex at all, far from it thank goodness, so I shouldn't judge the situation the same either.
But... I still should've set my boundaries. I didn't, then got more insecure, and with that I think I began to push him away energetically over time. He has fear of commitment, so my fear must have triggered his in turn.

Anyway, it was good to see that pattern, because I had thought I had gotten over that. Now I see it is still active in my system.
I do hope that this kindness challenge and the training I'm going to do will help me to change these feelings I have of not being good enough and hopefully also the fear of being independent. The latter is even stronger I think than the first... The first I have worked on for years on end, the latter is a relatively new realisation.
I also realised that I even create physical ailments in order to not step into my power, to avoid my independence by working and living in the 3D society and its systems that I so dislike. Now for trying to reverse that....

Boy oh boy, is this a time of change! In a way I should almost be grateful for this breakup. And in a way I am, I welcome this process, because it is getting me closer and closer to me, the real me. At the same time I am still hurting for not having him in my life anymore.
This kindness challenge is helping me to deal with that a bit. I must allow myself to grieve, at the same time also say 'yes' to moving on and not get stuck.
There's moments even when I can fully embrace breaking up, feel utter love for him even though he did this and is with another. I must admit I'm quite surprised about that, that I'm able to feel that way. Proud of myself too.
I'm also beginning to accept that neither of us was ready for this yet. I have known that in a way for quite some time, but I had hoped that our deep love for one another would be strong enough to get us through that. To grow together.
Clearly the Universe had a different idea about that...

So much is happening at the moment, I feel like I'm coming out of a cocoon, beginning the transformation into a butterfly. To be honest, I think I already AM a butterfly, and have been for some time. It's just that I'm chit scared to fly... Scared to take that leap of faith. Which was exactly the message I've been getting the last couple of months: take that leap of faith.
Even my theme card for this year was "Leap of Faith".
I'm scared. No, let go of that limiting belief: I am going to gently usher myself to the edge and prepare myself to fly and soar high!
Old 26-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Right now I'm watching web cams in the area where my twin lives. I'm wondering if I will see her in one of the web cams. I'm out of beer.

http://www.lbtsevents.com/live-beach-webcam

http://www.windjammerresort.com/webcam.html

https://www.sunny.org/webcam/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYW6MoLXoW8
Old 26-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
Hey Fairy - this all sounds so positive. I love it. Take a minute at a time, an hour at a time, a day at a time and a month at a time. Allow yourself to grieve, while you grow and make changes in your life.

You so deserve to experience fantastic experiences and change your life. There is no limitation the sky is the limit. However, I understand it is really hard to believe this when there has been trauma. You can do it though. I truly believe that for you right now as you have said re: the cocoon that you are in a phase of re-birth. Be gentle with yourself and trust in the process.

I am happy that you are okay, that is the most important thing. What you have written above is a beautiful testimony to the inner resilience and power that you have built up.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Suspended
Master
The connection is still there.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 27-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Fairy - this all sounds so positive. I love it. Take a minute at a time, an hour at a time, a day at a time and a month at a time. Allow yourself to grieve, while you grow and make changes in your life.

You so deserve to experience fantastic experiences and change your life. There is no limitation the sky is the limit. However, I understand it is really hard to believe this when there has been trauma. You can do it though. I truly believe that for you right now as you have said re: the cocoon that you are in a phase of re-birth. Be gentle with yourself and trust in the process.

I am happy that you are okay, that is the most important thing. What you have written above is a beautiful testimony to the inner resilience and power that you have built up.
Thank you, Akira!
Indeed take my time for it. I have difficulty watching a movie or series still. I find my mind tends to dwell then. But at least I am not bawling my eyes out all day long either, something I've done in the past. For weeks on end.
All things considered I'm doing well, esp compared to how I dealt with breakups in the past.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
I love love love! this... you're right when you said our past or similar. The minute I left him and fully walked away from our final conversation it was like my whole world opened up.

I now know for a fact that I would have never been able to grow and become as strong as I am without leaving him. I believe I even only grieved for about a month after he left and then started purging like crazy. Two months later I walked away from him completely certain and entering a whole new world of crazy. It was after I stopped talking to him that TF was even a thing. I'm not supposed to see him for another 9 to 12 months or so but I'm so grateful for all that I've learned. I think I only got this info because I've cut attachment a LOT and I'm a patient person (double earth). lol

Anyway, I love how you have handled the situation! I appreciate that you made it public while you were going through your pain because I think there are many people who can benefit from it. I'm a very private person so until I've considered the he.ll out of a situation I well keep it to myself. We all need to grieve but we don't need to be trapped by it. Just beautiful!

Oh! And during my healing last week, I was told I distrusted men! I was shocked but could see it manifest in small ways throughout my life when I was looking for it. LOL It was a fantastic healing and reading. I learned so much and feel a lot more comfortable with what's going on right now in my life. Sometimes you just need that confirmation. ♡