Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Master
I think that to be truthful union is a very personal concept to each twin pairing. Although the physical side is very sporadic within my union we are are intimate with each other sometimes.

This does not negate or denote that we are not twins. Although we both know that we are. He is not fussed with all the labels and the debate. His take is that union for us 'is that it is, what it is.'

I am inclined to agree with him. He has also said that there is no hard and fast rule and no theorizing or debate will change that. Union is whatever union is for the twins involved.

For us we live apart, but we are very much together. There is a type of simpatico relationship between the two of us our union is the harmonization that has occurred. It has taken time and we still have little things to work on. However we have come such a long way to be with one another.

Anyhow, what I am trying, very badly albeit!! To say here is that I don't think that we can advise each other, we can share. However I union is what it is to the coupling. For me and mine there was a tremendous pain and distrust that we would make it to the love that we now have. In this life and our past lives we dealt with very high level, anxiety inducing abandonment.

Therefore, we see it that this is the life where we come together, whether that is just being in a relationship together and not living together, or living together. I trust that the design of what is meant to be will occur, because we will go with the flow and live our blueprint. Whatever we decided to live in this life.

My other half said this morning that what is meant to be will be and even if it takes longer for some, whatever was decided, will come to pass...

I am not sure if I have described this very well, but here is how I see it. We have now been back together for just under 6 years. Things are getting easier and easier and as each day goes by we are developing the type of love that I have never felt before in my whole life.

When you get to this stage, there is no denying that you both love one another.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Perfectly said Akira !
Old 27-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I agree with you Akira, which is why I'm not a fan of the tf theory. There seems to be a set of circumstances we can identify with but that's all. And the danger is ...if we accept the criteria of the initial experience as being twin flame then its more readiliy acceptable that the end result too must be true.

The ways in which the soul wishes to express itself through different sets of contrasts shouldn't diminish any relationship, all are relevant to the one experiencing it. My understanding may not resonate with others but that doesn't make it wrong or right, its me living with it from my perspective.

You are right of course, sharing on here the different values each perspective has is much better in my opinion than trying to peg all within one basket and say this is how it must be. By giving up the idea its all leading to this perfect physical union is what I'm trying to unravel...if its not working out why linger in suffering which many do from what I've read. Nothing is set in stone, all is fluid.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Wow, you must be the only person after all this time that experienced the same.

I agree wholeheartedly, immediately after there were a few expletives with the overwhelming need to know what the hell just happened lol. It was the sound of his voice that triggered it. Lots of electric shocks going through my body every time he spoke afterwards too.

I really thought I had gone over the edge. At that time I was in a very conservative religion and strait laced and narrow minded. My religion did not believe in miracles. My Catholic empath/seer greatgrandmother had *visions* as she called it. My religion discounted those as from the devil. She could read and divine and my religion would have called her witch.

I was a devil witch IMO

It was tremendously core-shaking.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
I really thought I had gone over the edge. At that time I was in a very conservative religion and strait laced and narrow minded. My religion did not believe in miracles. My Catholic empath/seer greatgrandmother had *visions* as she called it. My religion discounted those as from the devil. She could read and divine and my religion would have called her witch.

I was a devil witch IMO

It was tremendously core-shaking.
Oh dear, poor you. I didn't have quite have those constraints but I did remember thinking he must have been some sort of God at the time even tho that too was a stretch of the imagination lol

Having said that my backround did have spiritualist and catholic overtones, I'd "dabbled" in both but wasn't heavily constrained by the beliefs. Bit of a contrast in belief systems there tho lol.

Can I ask...did your twin experience anything at the same time or even other times?
Old 27-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Oh dear, poor you. I didn't have quite have those constraints but I did remember thinking he must have been some sort of God at the time even tho that too was a stretch of the imagination lol

Having said that my backround did have spiritualist and catholic overtones, I'd "dabbled" in both but wasn't heavily constrained by the beliefs. Bit of a contrast in belief systems there tho lol.

Can I ask...did your twin experience anything at the same time or even other times?

Believe you me I am not in that religion anymore. I've had way too many experiences to shatter any one defining, restrictive creed or theory or belief etc

My Twin has had such. Yes. Most often around dates particularly special to us.

And whenever reconnection occurred it was as if we'd never been apart. As if I left a cup of coffee steaming on his table and I returned back to finish the chat we started over it. This being, many times, after years of no contact.

He was the first to say I am the female him and he is the male me. Looking at me is looking at him. As if in a mirror.

Even before we were aware of the Twin Flame experience. This is why we were so completely baffled. Twin Flame can happen without awareness of the actual experience. Or how to define it.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Perfectly said Akira !

Thanks
Old 27-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I agree with you Akira, which is why I'm not a fan of the tf theory. There seems to be a set of circumstances we can identify with but that's all. And the danger is ...if we accept the criteria of the initial experience as being twin flame then its more readiliy acceptable that the end result too must be true.

The ways in which the soul wishes to express itself through different sets of contrasts shouldn't diminish any relationship, all are relevant to the one experiencing it. My understanding may not resonate with others but that doesn't make it wrong or right, its me living with it from my perspective.

You are right of course, sharing on here the different values each perspective has is much better in my opinion than trying to peg all within one basket and say this is how it must be. By giving up the idea its all leading to this perfect physical union is what I'm trying to unravel...if its not working out why linger in suffering which many do from what I've read. Nothing is set in stone, all is fluid.

Yeah, this is exactly how I see it now. I understand it in a different way and this maybe because I had a crisis of faith, surrounding what was happening.

Putting things into neat little boxes with definitions of how things are, is completely wrapped up in 3D thinking and also very myopic. Regardless of a view, I truly now believe that there are no hard and fast rules.

Who gets to say this, even channeled information comes from different stella gateways as I am to understand it and there is a collective message that there are bands of us each one different to the other. Therefore we ought to be celebrating the diversity.

Of course 3D conceptualization does not really allow for this. Regardless of what we read or hear, it is for those involved to grow in the understanding to higher level consciousness, that takes us to the realization, that comparing is a human family pre-occupation. Not a spiritual being behavior.

Once we recognize this twin or not, we won't care because we will understand that the importance is love and higher thinking, and caring and being.

Me and mine know another set of twins and if you compared their journey to ours, there are a few similarities, but that is it. They had a far more harmonious re-union than us and they are married and live together.

I believe that their success comes from not getting wrapped up in theory of how their relationship should be. Also they just live, they live their life and they love one another very much.