Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Knower

I made it to Union

Hey everyone,

Some of you may remember me from awhile back! I was in this forum for a good year or so and about a year ago I decided to really align myself with Union with my Twin Flame :). I want you all to know how doable and attainable this Union is for yourselves. All you have to do is come into alignment with what you want, and stop NOTICING and paying ATTENTION to what you do not want. The Universe is constantly adjusting itself to your output, to your energetic vibration; if you keep continuing to notice the ABSENCE of your Union, if you continue to notice and talk about your perceived lack of communication and separation from your Twin the Unjverse is saying "oh! That must mean you want more absence, lack, and separation, here you go enjoy!"

There are no magical gateway portals, no psychic will get you there, it's not your "unawakened Twins" fault. Your Twin is awake and waiting for you to align with this version of them. Stop delaying your Union by continuously projecting the same thing over and over. Flip the script and project to the Universe the feelings and situations you would like to see, instead of living in the energy of yesterday, of what already transpired.

Union is waiting for you. Had I known this from day 1, it wouldn't have taken me 2 years to get here, and by here I mean to Union ❤️
Old 20-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Knower

I knew today would be significant, thank you for the message Katastrophic
Old 20-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I knew today would be significant, thank you for the message Katastrophic

You're welcome!
Old 20-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Knower
Union happened for my Twin and I as well. It was so easy for us. Once we accepted the fact we were Twin Flames and after a rocky hellish re-re-re-reunion - when all the facts (theories cosmos whatever the heleck you care to call it) lined up and we experienced our aha moment together. We just let ourselves ease into whatever Twin Flame would bring us with no preconceived ideas ... and it happened. ***WE*** are in Union

You'll hear from many on this forum who don't agree that Union is possible or can happen smoothly. It is. It does. It will. It can. And once there it's no going back.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Union happened for my Twin and I as well. It was so easy for us. Once we accepted the fact we were Twin Flames and after a rocky hellish re-re-re-reunion - when all the facts (theories cosmos whatever the heleck you care to call it) lined up and we experienced our aha moment together. We just let ourselves ease into whatever Twin Flame would bring us with no preconceived ideas ... and it happened. ***WE*** are in Union

You'll hear from many on this forum who don't agree that Union is possible or can happen smoothly. It is. It does. It will. It can. And once there it's no going back.
peace and blessings and many many sparkles being thrown ur way darling luna....i couldnt be happier for you both....now that my particular twin has kicked her boyfriend out,its like a cloud was lifted from her,and ive been finding it waaaay easier to do the telepathic healing for both of us.but boy are these feelings strong right now-this unicorn can handle it tho-he got hide thicker than a rhino.....its enough for now to be smiling and waving at each other as we are passing by setting each other free yet again.....flaming as we go...and back to serving others whilst this particular play sorts itself out with much divine timing going on....
Old 20-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
peace and blessings and many many sparkles being thrown ur way darling luna....i couldnt be happier for you both....now that my particular twin has kicked her boyfriend out,its like a cloud was lifted from her,and ive been finding it waaaay easier to do the telepathic healing for both of us.but boy are these feelings strong right now-this unicorn can handle it tho-he got hide thicker than a rhino.....its enough for now to be smiling and waving at each other as we are passing by setting each other free yet again.....flaming as we go...

Flaming! One flamey to another flamey! It's a bonfire out there uni dear
Old 20-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue

Great to hear Luna! Yes I agree, hearing that "Union isn't meant to happen in this lifetime" constantly kept me OUT of Union. It wasn't until I stopped reading other people's opinions that I finally found my way.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
Great to hear Luna! Yes I agree, hearing that "Union isn't meant to happen in this lifetime" constantly kept me OUT of Union. It wasn't until I stopped reading other people's opinions that I finally found my way.

We knew nothing about Twin Flame before we reunited this last time. Knowing made the difference. We allowed whatever would happen this time without fighting it. It's a humbling experience
Old 20-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Mine happened from when I was 14... in union by 18... child by 21... the kid came in and made us work on our 'harmonisation' soul balancing dance...

So I really planned for this too early...pre incarnation to know anything about 'aligning'... it unfolded how it was planned to.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
There was a year before we reconnected where we were in complete silence and physical seperation with no clue how to reconnect (we lost all contact).
During these years we communicated through 'heart's telepathy. Our hearts were communicating and... we managed to align a physical reconnection... which was a strange sequence of events that led to our reuniting innthe physical. As soon as it happened though it sparked off a catalyst karmic connection on my end... which sent me into my awakening into self realisation and full spiritual union with TF.

So... we were both on the same page during seperation and in 'communication' calling each other back... not sure if that counts as aligning hahah...

There was a strong element though in play - of MEANT TO BE.

If something is not meant to be - at any time aligning with it won't work in my experience...

The heart knows the truth... even if you don't lol.