Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Seeker

Spinning Chakras

Hello,

Sometimes when I am getting energy work done, my therapist will say chakra "a" is spinning fast clockwise, chakra "b" spinning slow counter-clockwise, etc, etc...

1. What directions should all chakras be ideally spinning in? I assume fast and clockwise so far but have not checked in with her.

2. If it is clockwise, is it clockwise from the point of view of the perceiver or point of view of facing the person? E.g. If I hypothetically saw my own chakra in front of my head, and it spun clockwise, would it be spinning counter-clockwise to someone looking at me or would they also see it spinning clockwise from their view?

3. What does seeing a chakra spinning look like and does it change for each person who sees this happening? E.g. If I hypothetically was meditating in the sun and saw a purple translucent round aura in front of my brow chakra, and then sunlight spinning clockwise inside it, would one consider this as seeing my chakra spinning? Would others have different experiences of how they perceive it spinning? Are they all legitimate?
Old 24-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Master
If memory serves clockwise would be for someone looking at you, so for you looking from the inside out it clockwise would be counterclockwise.

As for the rest, I think you find this article interesting; some chakras spin one direction, others the other. Explanation given. Also the speed varies, root is slowest, then upwards they spin faster.

http://loveandheal.blogspot.nl/2012/...al-energy.html
Old 25-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
As I understand it they have their own thing going and may not all spin the same direction. As a Practitioner I don't concern my self with it but with the energy flow and presence itself or lack there of and get them all open and evenly balanced and cleansed.

We all see these things in our own psychic language, so it's not the language a person uses that's important as it is the results of work done on them. ( think Math - there's more than one way to solve an equation. The right answer is what counts - not the method used to get there)
Chakra is a Hindu word and many traditions don't use these words or images but may see only aura layers or something else. Tradition and language have a lot to do with how one see's subtle body energy. So 'legitimate' doesn't really play into it as it's all just mental constructs to explain a 'knowing and sensing' concerning invisible energies and blockages and so on.