Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
There are some bad dark things, I do know. But there are also beautiful and uplifting things. Our Hearts do know the difference. It's good if we listen to our Hearts when something happens to us. And when the message is that something wonderful, amazing, life changing and profound just happened, why don't we leave it at that?
That this thing called "Satan" is creating NDE experiences, is not only an hysterical type of reaction to a natural event, but is bound and fettered to fear-based thinking and feeling.

And what is anathema to the Heart's conviction, boundless knowledge and freedom? Exactly....fear-based thinking and feeling.

Yes, there are some very very BAD DARK THINGS "IN" and "around" us, right around us here and now.....
.......and even connected to us without our knowledge. There are some of us earth beings, that travel around in the spiritual realms (OBE) "THINKING" that in these OBE's travels, that we are traveling unto ourselves & without any dark spiritual beings connected to us, at a soul level.. (SOUL TO SOUL)...& these humans have absolutely no idea that the dark beings can & do unlovingly influence the OBE experiences.

And there are untold amounts of earth beings that have, dark spiritual beings, connected to them, "SOUL TO SOUL", and whom have "NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES" & have absolutely no idea that these dark beings can & do influence their NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, in the exact same way, that dark spiritual beings, do unlovingly influence the the OBE experiences of humans.

SO....getting to the point of this reply post...
...you say that our heart will know what is going on, BUT, in the hearts of the untold humans mentioned above, close to 99% of them will have absolutely no idea in their HEARTS that they were being fully influenced by dark beings in their experiences.

SO, as you said above, whilst these people are having out of body experiences, or near death experiences, & that these experiences can be very beautiful & uplifting experiences, & that they "COULD JUST
LEAVE IT AT THAT"...
And more than likely in 99% of cases they could remain oblivious to the dark unloving side....

BUT LETS SAY THAT, INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE OR AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, THAT THESE HUMANS ACTUALLY HAD A REAL DEATH EXPERIENCE. ...WHERE THE THE SILVER CORD WAS SEVERED FOR EVER MORE, & THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA THAT THEY STILL HAVE, A NUMBER OF VERY DARK BEINGS, STILL CONNECTED TO THEM "SOUL TO SOUL" .

""AND THAT THESE DARK BEINGS"" CAN AND STILL WILL CONTINUE ON WITH THEIR ""VERY MIND ALTERING"" UNLOVING INFLUENCES.
TO SUCH A POINT, THAT THESE EX-HUMANS WILL VERY ADAMANTLY & CRUELLY TURN AWAY THE HELP & ASSISTANCE OF MORE HIGHER & LOVING BEINGS, & BECOME VERY EARTH BOUND & & FOR UNTOLD COUNTLESS TENS OR EVEN HUNDREDS OF EARTH YEARS, FINDING THEMSELVES A SLAVE TO THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE EARTHLY FLESH...WHILST THESE EX-HUMANS TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT THEIR THOUGHTS & EMOTIONS, ARE THEIR VERY OWN THOUGHTS, WHILST NOT REALIZING THAT THEIR THOUGHTS ARE ACTUALY THE THOUGHTS OF THE VERY DARK BEINGS WHO ARE STILL CONNECTED TO THEM, ""SOUL"" TO ""SOUL"", & STILL FULLY INFLUENCING THEIR THOUGHTS FOR TENS, HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, AFTER ENTERING THE LIFE OF A SPIRITUAL BEING WITHOUT THE FLESH.

BUT IF WE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH ACTUALY HAD A CLUE THAT THE ABOVE, IS A REAL THREAT TO EVERY EARTHLY INHABITANT OF THE FLESH...WE COULD HAVE THAT KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL THREAT, & THAT KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE A PART OF US, AT A SOUL LEVEL, & WE COULD DRAW ON THAT KNOWLEDGE, WHEN WE DO SHED THE FLESH FOR EVER MORE...EFFECTIVELY AIDING US IN WARDING OF THE DISCREETLY SECRETIVE & UNLOVING INFLUENCES OF THE DARK ONES..THAT DO SURROUND US & ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD/CREATOR & HIS WAY OF LOVE. .& WE COULD SOONER MOVE AWAY FROM THE EARTH PLANE, & ON TO HIGHER STATES OF LOVING BEING.

So much for us all to know. So much that so many of us are not aware of.
"Satan is not a being, & never was"". Dark spiritual beings are a reality & a very real threat to us, & do take on the persona, of a Satan type of entity...I am very aware of how threatening they are to our peace & safeness of being. In our earth fleshly state of being, as well as our newly spiritual state of being, out of the flesh for the very first time.

& if it were not for the questions of people such as the OP (Ask21771), & for the very real experiences perpetrated against people such as myself. Not any of the people that visit this forum would have a clue, as to what can lie ahead for them, whilst in the flesh, & for us, when we are newly in the life without the flesh.

Sincerely neil.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi Neil!

We have far more power to cast off dark beings than they have to interfere with us. If we focus on the fearful possibilities, however, we drain our own power and leave ourselves open to interference. Love is stronger than fear by far. All we need do is turn to love. It is easy, because that is our essence -- love. Love the dark beings. Love them until they can no longer maintain their force. Their force is based on the extent to which we cave into fear. When we resort to the power of love, we are invulnerable. That is more important to remember, whether or not we are newly in life without flesh.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes, there are some very very BAD DARK THINGS "IN" and "around" us, right around us here and now.....
.......and even connected to us without our knowledge. There are some of us earth beings, that travel around in the spiritual realms (OBE) "THINKING" that in these OBE's travels, that we are traveling unto ourselves & without any dark spiritual beings connected to us, at a soul level.. (SOUL TO SOUL)...& these humans have absolutely no idea that the dark beings can & do unlovingly influence the OBE experiences.

And there are untold amounts of earth beings that have, dark spiritual beings, connected to them, "SOUL TO SOUL", and whom have "NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES" & have absolutely no idea that these dark beings can & do influence their NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, in the exact same way, that dark spiritual beings, do unlovingly influence the the OBE experiences of humans.

SO....getting to the point of this reply post...
...you say that our heart will know what is going on, BUT, in the hearts of the untold humans mentioned above, close to 99% of them will have absolutely no idea in their HEARTS that they were being fully influenced by dark beings in their experiences.

SO, as you said above, whilst these people are having out of body experiences, or near death experiences, & that these experiences can be very beautiful & uplifting experiences, & that they "COULD JUST
LEAVE IT AT THAT"...
And more than likely in 99% of cases they could remain oblivious to the dark unloving side....

BUT LETS SAY THAT, INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE OR AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, THAT THESE HUMANS ACTUALLY HAD A REAL DEATH EXPERIENCE. ...WHERE THE THE SILVER CORD WAS SEVERED FOR EVER MORE, & THAT THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA THAT THEY STILL HAVE, A NUMBER OF VERY DARK BEINGS, STILL CONNECTED TO THEM "SOUL TO SOUL" .

""AND THAT THESE DARK BEINGS"" CAN AND STILL WILL CONTINUE ON WITH THEIR ""VERY MIND ALTERING"" UNLOVING INFLUENCES.
TO SUCH A POINT, THAT THESE EX-HUMANS WILL VERY ADAMANTLY & CRUELLY TURN AWAY THE HELP & ASSISTANCE OF MORE HIGHER & LOVING BEINGS, & BECOME VERY EARTH BOUND & & FOR UNTOLD COUNTLESS TENS OR EVEN HUNDREDS OF EARTH YEARS, FINDING THEMSELVES A SLAVE TO THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE EARTHLY FLESH...WHILST THESE EX-HUMANS TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT THEIR THOUGHTS & EMOTIONS, ARE THEIR VERY OWN THOUGHTS, WHILST NOT REALIZING THAT THEIR THOUGHTS ARE ACTUALY THE THOUGHTS OF THE VERY DARK BEINGS WHO ARE STILL CONNECTED TO THEM, ""SOUL"" TO ""SOUL"", & STILL FULLY INFLUENCING THEIR THOUGHTS FOR TENS, HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, AFTER ENTERING THE LIFE OF A SPIRITUAL BEING WITHOUT THE FLESH.

BUT IF WE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH ACTUALY HAD A CLUE THAT THE ABOVE, IS A REAL THREAT TO EVERY EARTHLY INHABITANT OF THE FLESH...WE COULD HAVE THAT KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL THREAT, & THAT KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE A PART OF US, AT A SOUL LEVEL, & WE COULD DRAW ON THAT KNOWLEDGE, WHEN WE DO SHED THE FLESH FOR EVER MORE...EFFECTIVELY AIDING US IN WARDING OF THE DISCREETLY SECRETIVE & UNLOVING INFLUENCES OF THE DARK ONES..THAT DO SURROUND US & ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD/CREATOR & HIS WAY OF LOVE. .& WE COULD SOONER MOVE AWAY FROM THE EARTH PLANE, & ON TO HIGHER STATES OF LOVING BEING.

So much for us all to know. So much that so many of us are not aware of.
"Satan is not a being, & never was"". Dark spiritual beings are a reality & a very real threat to us, & do take on the persona, of a Satan type of entity...I am very aware of how threatening they are to our peace & safeness of being. In our earth fleshly state of being, as well as our newly spiritual state of being, out of the flesh for the very first time.

& if it were not for the questions of people such as the OP (Ask21771), & for the very real experiences perpetrated against people such as myself. Not any of the people that visit this forum would have a clue, as to what can lie ahead for them, whilst in the flesh, & for us, when we are newly in the life without the flesh.

Sincerely neil.

Well, it works for me Neil. That is, following my own True Heart.
But of course it might not be the same for everyone, as some (as I once did) think the "Heart" is something quite different from what they discover later, that it is.
It contains no fear and no manipulation by others and is impregnable except to others of its own nature. It is in the blue sky above the clouds.
Attuning to that in consciousness requires a great deal of discipline and balance, but when it becomes habitual as a response, there is no 'work' involved.

I respect what you have said, because looking 'below cloud level', I see you have a good grasp of manipulations and trickery which is quite prevalent on those frequencies. I know for a fact these things exist and are poisonous. It is up to us to remove our Souls from their reach.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Can you tell me every reason you think it's impossible for ndes to be satanic deceptions

I can not tell you one......Or I could tell you a 1000 reasons.
No matter what I say though, none of it will have the impact on you of having a first hand experience.
Until you OBE or NDE it will all just be 'others' stories to speculate over, make judgements and pronouncements about based on nothing more than conjecture and opinions.

And when you do OBE or NDE for the first time no one will every be able to convince you it didn't happen and where you go and the Beings you may meet will be at a near-frequency to you. You were there, you are the witness - it happened to YOU. Until then - nothing anyone can say is likely to sway any preconceived ideas and beliefs you already have in place about it - which, if you don't mind me saying - seem to be pretty harsh!
If you want to OBE it would be better to wait until things like satan and demons have no influence over you and there is only Love, compassion and wonder - that way it will be Beings of Light whom you meet when you go out of body for the first time.

P.S. I OBE a lot, I often take others with me, there's a trick to making sure one doesn't end up in a 'bad neighborhood with ruffians' and that trick is in being more Love based than Fear based. Cheers!
Old 31-03-2017, 12:02 PM
Master
Sometimes even having a vivid experience we can try to dismiss it simply because it is too challenging to our established views, I tried to pass my first aware astral projection off as a sort of self hypnosis. Fear can do the same too in when people experience ghosts for example.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
No matter what I say though, none of it will have the impact on you of having a first hand experience.
Until you OBE or NDE it will all just be 'others' stories to speculate over, make judgements and pronouncements about based on nothing more than conjecture and opinions.

And when you do OBE or NDE for the first time no one will every be able to convince you it didn't happen and where you go and the Beings you may meet will be at a near-frequency to you. You were there, you are the witness - it happened to YOU. Until then - nothing anyone can say is likely to sway any preconceived ideas and beliefs you already have in place about it - which, if you don't mind me saying - seem to be pretty harsh!
If you want to OBE it would be better to wait until things like satan and demons have no influence over you and there is only Love, compassion and wonder - that way it will be Beings of Light whom you meet when you go out of body for the first time.

P.S. I OBE a lot, I often take others with me, there's a trick to making sure one doesn't end up in a 'bad neighborhood with ruffians' and that trick is in being more Love based than Fear based. Cheers!
Thank you for sharing this, it rings so true for me as well. It is one thing to be listening to the stories of others
and a completely different thing to have the experience your self. Once you have had the experience nothing can
shake you from it and there are no doubts about what it is. This is the way it was for me, and after having an OBE
I found that I could better understand the Bible, Gita, and other spiritual literature much clearer than I had previously.
Love is the answer and I do not question the presence of divine spirit emanating unfathomable love; my heart knows
the way to its' divine source.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

CrystalSong...Thank you for saying it so well...! Not only the part I highlighted, but the entire response is exactly in tune with what I've gleaned since having my NDE...which caused me to read and view dozens of accounts.
The reason I highlighted that part is because for me this reflects on the idea that our spirits/souls/consciousness is still influenced by the ego at least to some (?) degree when we have these experiences. As a result of listening to what the experienced have said about changes in their philosophies because of those experiences (not the specifics of what they saw) it makes sense to me it's only when the finality of the spirit/soul/consciousness is separated from the ego will it experience the reality of that dimension/place.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Thank you for sharing this, it rings so true for me as well. It is one thing to be listening to the stories of others
and a completely different thing to have the experience your self. Once you have had the experience nothing can
shake you from it and there are no doubts about what it is. This is the way it was for me, and after having an OBE
I found that I could better understand the Bible, Gita, and other spiritual literature much clearer than I had previously.
Love is the answer and I do not question the presence of divine spirit emanating unfathomable love; my heart knows
the way to its' divine source.

Me, too. Except, I haven't read any other religious texts other than the bible. Unconditional love says it all, and there's plenty in the bible that isn't and far less that is. But I understand what emanates from your statement and am in complete agreement...!
Old 01-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Master
In the Bible it does say that “the Kingdom of Heaven is within you.” In fact Jesus is quoted as saying such.
A lot of Christians say that they “want to be like Jesus,” and for me Jesus was the man and Christ was the
consciousness which he acquired; "Christ" is a title given to Jesus, so for me to be like Jesus I have to
reach for that divine consciousness and reaching for that divine consciousness often brings with it OBE's,
inter/intra-dimensional experiences, and, or NDE’s.

That consciousness is called by many names, and the word “Christ” derives from the Latin and Greek
designations for that divine consciousness. But there is a lot more to it than just reading “holy” books.
Spiritual literature is like a cook book recipe that if you want to follow you can prepare and eat a meal,
and no one can prepare or eat that meal for you. But you do not have to follow a cook book when
you want to prepare a meal.

The out of body experiences which I have had are so far removed from this world; it is like this physical life
appears as a faint dream and the feeling of love is so extremely strong, thick, and rich, with overwhelming bliss.
No pain, no suffering, and no drama. The OBE’s which I have had are more real to me then the experience of
living here on Earth in a human body. Still I choose to honor this physical life, honor my human body, and
see it through to its natural conclusion.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Master
Nicely said Starman