Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-03-2011, 02:31 AM
minihorse

How to do self-healing when you are alone?

So I got very very hurt by a relationship and now I am in a process of my self-healing work. I feel happy and calm when I'm with my friends...when I'm with them, there are only laughter and peace. But when I got home by myself, all these depression and heaviness come back to me again and it hurts so bad. It's just so hard to pull myself out of this. I don't want to keep having a company to keep myself away from this depression. I wish I could find a place where I can still being happy and peaceful even when I'm alone. Can someone please gives me some light?

Love
Old 31-03-2011, 02:41 AM
Guide
When I'm alone I surround myself with my guides. I ask that they cover me in white light and I usually always feel better.

Something you might want to practice is surrounding yourself in loving rose-colored energy. This practice will help you to feel more loved and positive. You have the full capabilities to heal your own soul and to love yourself more than anyone could.

On our journeys, we are all alone, and we must be our best encourager, healer and happiness. You are a beautiful soul, and are very loved.

Love and Light.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 31-03-2011, 03:46 AM
glpoisson

One's energy flows in its natural state at the moment. In order to change that flow one must have a very strong will to change, have an unshakeable knowledge in/of ones connection with the Universe/Supreme Being or use one of several tools to adjust ones own frequencies.

Crystals are one very good tool. Pinks (Rose Quartz, Rhodochrosite, etc.) for self love and greens (Malachite, Green Aventurine, etc.) to restore the desired energy flow to the heart chakra work well if used consciously and with positive intent. They only help change the flow of energy they are useless and cannot do anything without guided intent. Using them before and while sleeping allows the energies to adjust in a natural state away from most of the worldly bumps in the road that is life.

Reiki and other forms of energy work are useful as well. Once begun the healing journey will proceed almost of its own accord and you will be drawn to places, people and books which will speed the healing. Soon you will only notice the heaviness no longer resides around and within you.
You already want the healing now decide on the boost you feel most comfortable with to get the process moving.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:30 AM
kabash

Look for peace within yourself

My friend, we always look for peace and tranquility in external world, but we forget that the peace resided within us. we have to understand the bliss and quiteness in ourselves.
I have experienced this and I can tell you how to acheive this.
Only and only the meditation is the cure.
just sit down in quite place and meditate that calm and quite reside in your self.
I am sure within few days you will start feeling happy in your life.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:42 PM
shifty123

Being a truck driver im by myself most of the week. But when someone I know needs a little help I send it. Recently I finished a book that was supposed to be a memoir but I use it as a reference. I actually picked up on a little prayer. It goes like this

I would like to raise my vibrations to the divine healing level. I could hardly believe how fast my pendulum started to move after I said that prayer. I have noticed that after. I send healing vibrations to someone. My own vibrations can be down at specific chakras for a few minutes. My energy does return to normal fairly quickly.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:28 AM
ZeroPointField

Minihorse, I have a bit of a different take on this. I realize that it is a good longer term goal to be able to find peace when you are alone, or during any situation, but people have friends and family for a reason. It's ok if you need to be around them to feel good right now. It's what they are there for. I wouldn't especially assume it's a bad thing to not be able to find peace right away while alone after a painful breakup. Maybe you just aren't there yet. Maybe just let the depressions or loneliness or whatever just be there. Or see what there is to learn from it. I know it's painful. I've been through it. But I bet you'll find that you learn a lot from it and end up happier and further on your path after you get through it.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:55 PM
shifty123

If you are a it down.You may want to send you people that you know good vibrations by using your pendulum. Or giving out virtual hugs to people that you know. When you send out good virations you get thm back in return. It's a lot like radar.