Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-06-2014, 06:12 PM
elisi

rather than say 'good' or 'evil' i like to think 'in balance' and 'out of balance'.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Seeker

There are two main forces in the universe
one that builds things up and one that breaks things down
both forces must exist.
we as humans have the gift to do as we wish
we think that something is evil probably because it is our opposite.
we think something is good probably because it is on our side.
we balance them out and we move forward
Old 26-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, everyone. I have been asking myself this question for years. It's a pretty big one. But I'm interested to hear what other SF members say.

Is there a "good" and an "evil" ... and if you think there is "evil", can you say why you think God/Creator/Great Spirit would have allowed evil to exist?

I have a hard time believing there is such thing as evil.

For a long time I didnt believe in true evil. My ideas on this changed after an experience I had in which I experienced a certain demon which certainly was evil (unlike the others eg Egyptian, succubuses etc Ive experienced in which they didnt feel evil thou their energy was yuck). Note this demon (it started out by poltigesting my place) didnt hurt me or anything but I could "FEEL" it was evil. Like not a speck of goodness coming from its soul.

Are humans evil.. I think probably not. Even hilter loved his family and I couldnt call him evil

Why would evil be allowed to exist? Ive got no idea but maybe its a balance thing.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Ooohh.. controversial topic.

I don't believe in 'evil' or 'good'. I have a gnostic type of view on it, or Buddhist I guess.. those things are illusions. Human constructs based on pleasant or unpleasant emotions. God didn't create that stuff.. we did in our limitations of understanding. To God everything just is. No divisions at all.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I am taken often to this world one's call good and evil in spirits that are around them. Many times its perception that makes it flow with whom I am working with in the living. What I find is never 'evil' on that level of what I personally would feel it is, something that could take me out of the picture for good. While I have faced things no on would want to contact I am still alive so was it that 'evil' as I do not feel that the 'good' in me holds the power to change things.

When we look at the evolution of man to survive we did need leadership and we did need to have those that could lay a path for us to follow to live. We needed to work more as a group collective and get along. Even in that place we had those that did not go that path and did things that could be thought on as 'evil' to others. At times it's used for control its used to keep us in our place to give us the fears in early childhood even to keep us from wondering too far from home. That there are bad people out there that can harm you, that will do evil things to you. When we look at the mass of people out there the 'evil' ones that do things are very few and far between.

I just have to look to the TV show I have on everything they speak on is "demonic' is 'evil' man if its pitch black and your locked down of course the brain is going to play it all up into being bad. Its not bad its just that they feel it is in the dark. That the people are bad that are in spirit. I just saw a shadow LOL yet its not on camera......LOL. It cracks me up.

I have done investigations where I have found things that physically interact with me leave marks on me, pushed me and pinned me at times, yet I have come to find they are just spirits that suffer from lack of understandings or need some closeure on the life they had. Evil would take us out for good.

LOL here we go again with the I'm getting a really bad feeling here....LOL the shows crack me up. Your looking for a dead person that is not the only dead person there.

I do not go to God being the divine force of good nor Satan being the force of evil. More I feel that man creates that path for them self in the things we are capable of all doing. We can all kill and we can all bring in new life. To me there is only one plane of being in the Universe its just that parts of it have a veil or thin curtain around it. We can all access it.

Be good to the only person that truly matters YOU!

Lynn