Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-10-2012, 05:48 AM
Etran

Color

If you want to know a thing or two about dragons go to the animal planet real dragon... whatever not sure if its real but you could have a look
Old 04-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Master

Falseawakening, if the fox is what linger, my best thought would be that it may be a foxlike creature (at the least) on the younger side, as you had mentioned something had come to pick it up.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
Hi Shadedragon.
*blushing* my pleausre, I don't have your gifts yet. I was truly humbled by your words.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etran
If you want to know a thing or two about dragons go to the animal planet real dragon... whatever not sure if its real but you could have a look
:) dragons are real, I once had evidence through bones and a skeleton as well, very upsetting as it was my cousin's guardian's young who had passed away.
Many, many things everywhere about dragons, problem is that we group so many into the catagory "dragon" that it's difficult to tell the difference of who's really who, and see how many there are out there, not all on earth. :)

Old 04-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Guide

Well somethings been lingering... and staring.. very intently... not in a bad way but not in a good way either... Noticed it more when taking a nap yesterday... felt like someone was in my room wanting to say something.

and my sleep last night was a bit brutal... Woke up in my room and flipped out... then I stopped flipping out and started thinking of happy things! and eventually after opening my eyes like 3-4 times I found my way to my actual real life bed... Really couldn't go anywhere or do anything... stuck to my bed... sucks!

Oh and I felt lots of pain in my neck after that and I think I was linked up to an entity... in my dreams... it was very wierd... and when I started thinking strange stuff there was a reaction and I fell out of the dream real fast! so I'm pretty sure someone was in my head! that and it felt wierd on occassion in the dream...

oh and I talked to sea dragon I think I slept under his wing! unless that was the entity... hovering directly above me... hmm... I do know I shoved it during my nap... or sleep I forget which I just know I felt something in front of me and pushed it

and yes! that question did come up yesterday! :) asked sea dragon what makes a dragon a dragon! then poked him :)