Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2012, 09:58 PM
oliness

Maybe merge "Angels & Guides" with "Light Workers & Earth Angels "?
Old 14-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account
We have made every attempt to keep the forum the way the founder set it out, this is important to us who knew and loved him, and what he acheived here, There will be no merging.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 15-05-2012, 03:56 AM
Quintessence

That's too bad. I understand and respect the desire to honor past traditions, but respecting traditions is worth little when it creates stagnation and mire. I wouldn't say the subforums here are so terrible that this place is a "stagnant mire," but that lack of flexibility may someday come back to bite you as the spiritual landscape continues to change.
Old 15-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Master
Impossible to please everyone.

Old 25-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Impossible to please everyone.

but the separation of Shamanism from Spiritualism from Mediumship from Channeling from Reiki is just plain WRONG

it is incorrect for these to all be separate
Old 25-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Neville

I could have hours of fun with this prroposition.

Electronic Vegetarian and Vegan,
Strong Opinions and Legends,
Angels and Teens,
Acupuncture and UFO's

Just to be going on with,
Old 25-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Master
I'm sorry to hear that SF isn't up to your expectations Troll ov Grimness. It is what it is.

I'm closing this thread now. Any further inquiries about the set up of the forums can be forwarded to any member of staff by private message.

Closed Thread