Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Ascender
A NDE as a child

Iv been looking through the forums thinking on what to write. I then clicked on AP thread and found this. I desided to write about my NDE when I was 5 or 6 years old.

I was 5 or 6 years old. I was having cronic problems with my health. No one knew what was wrong. Then one night I was laying on the living room couch watching a cartoon on cartoon network. As I was laying there I was eating an a blue popsickle. Unable to eat much becouse of my unknown illnese, I lived off of liquids. I soon finished up and lay back down. I was watching the cartoon but yet I felt very very tired. But yet I didnt want to go to bed. My mom looked at me and asked if I felt ok. I told her I was tired. She said for me to go to bed. I told her after the cartoon. Somthing was not wanting me to go to sleep that night. As I was watching, I heard my mom and dad fighting over about what I had. My dad told my mom it was only a bug and for her to move on. She insited I go to the hospetel. So my grandma took us there and found out I had equolie all over in my blader, uthra and my only one weak kidney. I nearly died two times in the ER. I only rember seeing black and thats it. But durning the sergery I had a mounth after tey killed some the equolie, I died yet agian this time it was diffrent. I remeber it very well. At first it was black then this vision came in. The first thing I noticed was, I was warm and at peace. I was waring a thin white strapless sundress. I was swinging on a tree swing that was in a medow full of this tall golden grass. Around me was a thick green forest full of diffrent trees. Every thing had this golden haze like you probley would see on a nice early morning in the woods. All misty and warm. As I was swinging, I was smiling and laughing. On my left was a white tigger and the left a white wolf. They just lay there enjoying the moment. Then I woke up in the middle of the operation. Of cores they freaked out and I had a good laugh. lol But latter I found out I had died for a little bit during the operation and almost lost me. From there on, I always have believed I went to the spirit world for a few moments while they tried to revive me.

I never forgot that day in the OR. Its very hard to get that out of my head. It felt so real.
Old 21-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Master
What a beautiful scene, swinging and the tiger and wolf, I'm so glad you're here to tell us about it!

Old 21-08-2011, 11:52 AM
abikisses

Something so beautiful to hold so dear.

Blessings
Abi _/|\_
Old 21-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Boldylocks

That sounds so beautiful! I have read of others-- especially children, who have had NDE's and have seen lions, and other animals playing with children in the higher realms.. That book about Todd Burpo's experience when he was 4 years old confirms (in the last chapters) that. He saw horses, birds, dogs-- many animals in Heaven.

What a beautiful taste you had of what is ahead !!
Old 22-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Ascender
^^ It was beautiful. And I remember when I woke up in the recovery room, I wanted to go back lol But of cores back then, I didnt know what had happened. But it was a grate experance to have and share :3

Alot of people say death is scary, but when I come to remember my own (2 minuet or so) death, I was never scard and it isnt as scary as what they had been telling me and or as well...dromatic. But I guess its diffrent for every one. ^^;
Old 10-11-2011, 07:35 PM
madziulec

hard one.....
Old 14-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Seeker
wow that is amazing i love your memory/story
Old 06-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Tzeentch

Wow thats an amazing story.