Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-04-2012, 06:23 AM
MaliMarie

I read somewhere (I think it was in my mythology text book) that Lillith was the first wife given to adam. But since she was made of dust and was equal to adam, she felt she deserved equal respect. So when she got in an argument (for lack of better words) with God, he made her leave the Garden. Lucifer found her in the wilderness and offered her a place within his own "Paradise". She accepted and was made the queen of Hell. She is also supposedly the queen of Vampires because of the children born to her. Jewish women fear her because she will come and take the breath from their newborn children.. I guess it explains SIDs. It was in the jewish legends.. I believe it because I've also heard it many other times...
Old 02-04-2012, 06:31 AM
MaliMarie

I just read over my post and I think I should add in.. the reason she got in an argument with God was over their equal rights.. I've heard some say it was over intercourse.. but the people who say that always say she is the mother of all succubi. I mean, I've heard she was queen of vampires and there isn't really a big difference between the two.. One takes blood and one takes energy. Either way it's a life force.. but the point is, I wasn't there to hear the argument so I can't really say what it was about. But I can pass along the story I've heard and believe.
Old 21-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Ascender

Lilith gives me a creepy kind of feeling honestly. One of my friends actually believes that she is Lilith...
Old 09-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Master

Lilith by Francine

I agree with the poster. This is also what I believe about Lilith. Syliva Browne was my first metaphysical teacher and I have read all her books. She channels her spirit guide, Francine, and Francine (whose one life on Earth was a Native American in the 14th or 15th century) explains about Lilith in the book, "God, Creation and Tools for Life," although I am sure she talks about her in Syliva's other books. She calls her The Fairy Queen and her purpose is protection, especially for children and animals. I hesitate to quote any of the book, but you can read about her on page 168 - 169. Very interesting reading. Thanks for the post!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Coming2

Nameless I was taken back by your post because that book changed my spiritual life and I had my first AHA God moment, as I like to call them. I have since given up reading her books after doing some research on her Gnostic views but that book really did kick start my journey. Thank you for mentioning it. As for Lilith, I only know of what was said in the lost Biblical texts left out by Constantine, the first Christian emperor of Rome after Jesus' death. In those books it says that Lilith was Adam's first wife who was cast out of the garden for wanting equality to Adam. They were created at the same time where Eve was created from a part of Adam while he slept. In the books they speak of her descent into darkness and what some call Old Hag or Succubus who steals the sperm of men while they sleep creating demon spawn...The reality is that we will wont know til we get to the other side. I ere on the side of caution when dealing with anything that has any negativity attached to it. Her story is so conflicting its hard to know the real truth.

My 2 cents...
Old 11-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Master

A sister in Spirit! Thank you. I remember vividly seeing Sylvia my first time when she was on Montel, and her deep voice and belly laugh and her eyes so reminded me of one of my favorite Aunts and I felt an instant connection. She was nothing like I felt a Psychic should be - she was down to earth and told jokes, instead of looking etheral and speaking in a whisper. It did change my life.

All I know is that Gnosis means seeker of truth. I am not connected with any religions but I believe in God and Jesus, so I call myself spiritual instead of religious. I believe Lilith can help if you call on her with animals, but I was never a history buff, so I believe it when you say it's written down somewhere. I just know I can use all the help I can get!

I personally know someone who asked for Lilith's help one night when her cat was very ill and asked Lilith to wake her up in the night if the cat needed help, and she was woken up by a leprechaun! Since it was her first leprechaun experience, I'm not sure who was more startled - her or the leprechaun. I've never seen one, but I believe the source, who is psychic.

Light.