Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
What is better than enlightenment? To my way of thinking a spiritual world is better. Enlightenment usually happens to one person at a time. They cannot share their happiness with anyone else. But if you get lots and lots of people becoming spiritual all at once and together then it is better for all.
If one relates enlightenment to some moments life than enlightenment which accepts it as a discipline / journey /evolutionary scheme of life , that kind of enlightenment (ascension so to say ) is better .

It may appear that enlightenment happiness can not be shared . Now this is true if the lense to view is purely material . But that is true even for material well being sharing. I sitting with billionaire or powerful president of a country does not in any way make me an inch better except some sense of having seen/met some person with some material achievement in life.

Spirituality that has conditions and strings attached is not spirituality in its truest form .Spirituality in now in the extant moment without strings attached , full of bliss without fear and worries ,and full of hope and optimism is true spirituality .
Old 04-08-2020, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In all the years I have spent on this earth searching, I have never met anyone who knew what he or she was talking about.
You, yes you, are as enlightened as anyone else.
Ask the man planting rice in the water fields of Vietnam - he'll explain it to you.

HaHa...yes very true. The most honest people are the ones who admit that they do not know what they are talking about.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It would depend on what you mean by Enlightened Honza, which Enlightened Masters do you personally know ?
I have heard of many sociable Masters that I would called ' Enlightened '

Can you name some of them?

Old 04-08-2020, 05:47 AM
Master
It strikes me that as far as spiritual worlds go the only one being offered by enlightenment is the world of I AM. I have nothing against enlightenment as such except that the choice is very limited. It is either you know yourself or you don't.

Christianity offers much more. Through Christ one can not only know your own self, but also know others, the earth, know God, know society, know heaven etc. etc.

Old 04-08-2020, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Can you name some of them?

Of course I know their names.... What do you personally think ' Enlightenment ' is ?
Old 04-08-2020, 05:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Of course I know their names.... What do you personally think ' Enlightenment ' is ?

We posted at the same time. See my post above yours.

Old 04-08-2020, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
It strikes me that as far as spiritual worlds go the only one being offered by enlightenment is the world of I AM. I have nothing against enlightenment as such except that the choice is very limited. It is either you know yourself or you don't.

Christianity offers much more. Through Christ one can not only know your own self, but also know others, the earth, know God, know society, know heaven etc. etc.

We can agree to differ as I don't see Enlightenment as you do...

Jesus was Enlightened
Old 04-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
We can agree to differ as I don't see Enlightenment as you do...

Jesus was Enlightened

And Jesus was empathic and compassionate and went through many challenges I would say . He suffered through his enlightened awareness ..

x daz x