Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
Interesting comment For some reason I wasn't able to absorb your reply when you first posted it.
I feel the same way about my experiences in this realm as well. I wouldn't have had such confronting visions unless I was ready for them and like you, they served to strengthen my courage and trust in my own personal connection to God.
I was not so worried about loosing my mind, I just kind of realised that the extent of the levels to spiritual manipulation go much deeper then I can really understand or care to know. I figure that these kinds of things are on a "need to know" basis lol so I just go with the flow of intuition with this stuff and arrive wherever I'm supposed to be.

Your reply was interesting, as I was saying earlier, I'd not given it so much thought as I tend to put most of this stuff through a personal and psychological lense and I've not really pondered the spiritual aspect so much as it all exists on some plane of astral existence which has always seemed mostly illusory to me, none the less it is a powerful place to reside if your a dealer of illusions lol... But that's just my current take on it.

Thanks for the chance to ponder

Thanks :) Listen to this, I met the masons in the astral realm and then some months later, in real life, a mason came to propose me to be one of them, crazy, right? Prior to this, I never met a mason in my entire life, he became the boyfriend of my cousin, anyway, after I said no, he broke up with my cousin, just like that. I know there is manipulation there, you can think that you work for God and you find yourself working for the devil So this is why it's important to not let these experiences take over your life and shape who you are, learn from there if there's something to be learned and move on.

I was tormented there by some dark things, I saw some army men installing devices in the astral realm, and after all of this, I am still pretty much the same person, some become obsessed with these things and lose their minds but in my case, after a whole life of struggles and suffering, I can endure many things

So, I think we only touch the surface when it comes to the astral realms.

I think we have much in common, and I think, we, the astral travelers, are part of a select group on this planet that it's aware of the deeper things beyond this reality, you may saw that we are a little bit more awake than the rest of humanity.
Old 22-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure about being more 'woke' personally. I just put it down to being a creative type with an active visual imagination and a healthy dose of curiosity
I've got a lot left to experience as a soul yet, maybe not as much on earth after this but elsewhere at least.

Lol... Your mason story is funny. The only slightly related story I have is when some mason dude in my community 'granted' my all women's dance group the use of the inner sanctum hall for one of our weekly classes haha.
Apparently it was some kind of unusual privilege to be women in the room My goodness, it was all a bit lame (forum banned word).

I did quietly consider relocating their golden eagle statue for use in a tropical garden design as I thought it'd look pretty cool in such a setting, the practicalities of smuggling it out were not in my favour haha ha.

Otherwise, the whole thing kind of just amused me, on a practical level, the black and white floor was useful for measuring dance steps haha.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 22-01-2020 at 01:32 AM.