Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
Reincarnating in a Similar Body?

I was looking at an article with celebrities "look alike" and what i find stunning is when someone, celebrity or not, look alike someone else, especially from another century, in such a way that is totally amazing.
Ok, we know that sometimes it could be that they are somewhat related, but sometimes they do know that there's no relation at all.

So got me thinking, could it be, that sometimes one would choose to reincarnate in a body that was looking like the one before?

Here are some pics:

Pope Gregory IX (from a Fresco) and Sylvester Stallone

Nicholas Cage and 1870s Man

A dapper man and Eddie Murphy

The 13th President of the US, Millard Fillmore and Alec Baldwin

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 09-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Master
I feel our attitudes and experiences over lifetimes shape our souls' choice in vessels.

Given how short I am in this life, I was probably reaching critical point in feeling like I was small, insignificant and ordinary, without any real redeeming qualities.

I'm guessing they might have been the same soul? Or from the same group. Sometimes the changes over each incarnation are so subtle you don't really recognize it.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Knower

You might also be interested in this thread:

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136878

It shows gender-sex switch across time periods, as well as racial type change.

You might also be interested in this story about a vampire (a person who has vast memory, is not really interested in food, and talks frequently of times past). The author, Brent Swancer, has a thousand more articles on various topics in UFO, aliens, time travelers, dimensional portals, monsters and cryptids:

mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/07/a-real-immortal-vampire-in-new-orleans/
Old 10-09-2020, 04:39 AM
Master
I was told by my friends on the other side, Beethoven and Leonard Cohen

are angelic wanderer and the same soul.

When I looked at some pictures and photos, there are similarities.

Look at David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce
Old 10-09-2020, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
Very interesting what you all shared, I'm heading to your link MidasCloud and i'm gonna check the pics of the people you named Rah nam

As for me, I'm not sure if it's related to another life, but while growing up unlike the other kids who were competing over who is taller, I was dreading to grow too tall lol!
When I reached my height which was a bit taller then I wanted (I'm 5'5), without knowing anything about "will power" (at the time, nobody had spoken about positive thinking, creative mind etc...), I went into saying that little self made "mantra", "I won't grow anymore!" lol! and I had a fixation about having small feet (was so disappointed when I got to size 81/2), it just didn't feel right.

Besides that, when I was around 10 years old, my mom found an oil portrait of a young girl around 5 years old and bought it because she was amazed at the fact that she looked just like me at same age! The friend who was with her when she bought it was just as stunned by the resemblance.
As for me this painting always made me feel uncomfortable, to this day I don't know why.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Old 11-09-2020, 01:45 AM
Master
Hah!

I have had just the opposite problem.
Why don’t I look like – what I strongly identify with?

So, similar to transgender persons, - as a child - I felt deeply, that I had been born into a wrong body – for sure!!!

My gran, my mother, my sister, my best friend was one of these “black Mesolithic (Cheddar Man dna) Euro … Lapps”, the Proto-Skolts, and I next to her looked like an “Aryan, Germanic – white superiority” poster child (because gran married this Germanic/Viking-lineage Swede, and I inherited his looks).
https://ibb.co/ChtwjMX

It is still quite curious, how Germans, especially the older folk, immediately see me as a “comfort zone, a psychological security blanket”….. or folks subscribing to “White Supremacy” immediately assume I must be in agreement with their sickest racist jokes.

It is only South Sea islanders, PNGs and Oz-Aboriginals that have been able to see beyond the veil of appearances.

So what does that tell you?

Old 14-09-2020, 12:27 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for what you shared Sentient!
I guess if it wasn't because i was "missing" a former body, might be that I had to learn to go past what is visible.
So true that appearances as totally irrelevant... growing up you fortunately change, but I guess when we're younger appearances matter more lol!