Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-05-2020, 11:51 PM
Pathfinder
Smile Learning myself

Hi everyone

lately i've been taking the time of the total shutdown of everything around to connect to myself and start to manifest true inner peace. I've been meditating and taking pictures in nature, listening to beautiful music and learning a lot...

As I changed my habbits and putting things on hold I noticed an increasing amount of amazing synchronicities and wierd occasions... it started with incredible energies surrounding my body and easier time sleeping. I believe some pieces of information about the reality around me kept popping this whole period of time (the term time itself is already bizzare to me). But I would also hear and read the same words or similar words, at the same time originated in different places as something is ordering them appearing within the exact space and time around me. This would also happen more willingly and conscoiusly than accidentally

But crazily enough the other day - my father started a sentence, speaking to my mom, and I knew just about how it ended before he said so! he told her about going to that certain place he did'nt mention for a long time and I can't figure out wether this is just a simple subconscious matter, some type of a clairaudience thing or might they be the same?
I find it even more fascinating how this type of things don't freak me out as they used to, in fact it only makes more sense to me... could that be?

Thanks for reading, would love recieving your opinions
Old 06-05-2020, 12:42 PM
Elfin

Hello and welcome. I say welcome because I mean welcome to the world of the new "normal" for you. We grow and learn... We learn and grow!...
Old 06-05-2020, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder
The virus has triggered a huge change in our society and I'm glad you're embracing it positively.

I'm sure the time may not last long before we have to take proactive measures "in" society after our retreat to the esoteric.

The communication with our surroundings has been quite intimate indeed. You may wish to settle in the energy, like the "Brain Expanding" Meme.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 06-05-2020, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks guys... this is obviously a point of no return than I hope humanity is going towards in slow steady steps
Old 07-05-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Yes, those synchronisities are simply an indicator that you are allowing your natural state of being of evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation, as your good feeling emotion is also an indicator of your allowed alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. This is not weird, it is normal. It is your true natural state of being of joy, of evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have, as it is all being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely joyfully, inseperably, unconditionally lovedly, guided and supported, extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Elfin

Lovely messages in this thread. This is what it's all about isn't it? Blessings to all.