Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 27-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear vector :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
Are you saying that the current state of affairs on Earth represents a "Golden Age" of humanity? My understanding is that a Golden Age is only that when every human being is a fully enlightened buddha, for want of a less fluffy way of putting it.

The construction of the EU parliamentary building to resemble The Tower of Babel is a clear indication of an intent to return to a global Golden Age. it's surely and clearly a long ways off fruition though, no?

Not exactly. I'm saying we are in the process, a transitional stage, of giving birth to the new humanity. Earth has already given birth to her new world.

All beings will become enlightened eventually during this Golden Age. Think of it as a process. What is happening right now is an actual hardware upgrade. This is what will allow everyone to grow and develop into higher levels of awareness. Beings will still need to do the work for Spiritual attainment.

Hope this helps :-)
Old 27-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear WonderLau :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderLau
Starchild, thank you for posting this text. I keep telling the world is shifting rapidly I can't help but laugh at apocalyptical profecies, because I see such a positive change, all around me, that it seems a major waste of time to focus on such scary theories.
I see more and more people choosing to be happy. Taking unconditional love as a way of life. Even my daughter's teachers! Your text was a major confirmation of what I already feel: there is a major shift going on, and it's exciting!

Thank you for sharing!

All of the fear programming and fear tools are Draco reptilian or other nefarious creatures who feed off of peoples lower energy. For the Draco and Hydra royal families, who walk the halls of the Vatican, human anguish is like a drug to them and they are addicted. So yeah, we're not going to allow drug addicted psychos to rule the day. Their days are numbered.
Old 30-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Pathfinder
The recent transmissions and bursts of information have been intense. What's interesting to watch is how quickly some things are starting to shift suddenly. I can see with my kids and hubby and also some of my friends a strong push to get properly aligned. Even my daughter who is on the (what society would refer to as) "autism spectrum" and has serious sensory issues related to food. She would NOT ever eat vegetables and has out of the blue switched completely to two huge bowls of plain salad (no dressing) per day, practically over night. Amazing things are in the air :-)
Old 03-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
Wow GypsyRose, amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing. It's happening here too. A lady lost weight like 60 pounds just by stopping drinking soda, a guy got rid of his TV, a little 9 year old girl here stuck up for herself and asserted her right to make her cookie they way she wants to make it. Haha! People generally seem happier :-)
Old 06-05-2016, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
*Correction* Regarding "Merging timelines"

I just had a long conversation with my higher self about this because Tanaath of the Silver Legion, a Warrior I have a lot of respect for, said that merging timelines can have very bad results.

What is happening is not "merging" of our timelines.

The merging and alignment we speak of has to do with all our parts coming together, Night and Light etc. These aspects of you, your Soul, all coming together so your highest Light side with the key can come together with the highest Night side who guards the door. They must work together in order to open the door. You must open the door in order to evolve and stay with Earth.

Now, back to the issue of the timelines. What is happening is that we are being thrust into situations in real time in 3d or other realms/dimensions and given the opportunity to choose something else now. Every time you make a choice for something different, the other timeline expires. It simply no longer exists. It goes away. That possibility no longer exists as a possibility. This is not a "merging" of timelines at all. It is the choosing of new timelines, a literal stepping into your new timeline, and the timeline you didn't choose simply no longer exists.

I will do a more detailed post about my experiences. Namaste.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
You must open the door in order to evolve and stay with Earth.
Very nice thread. We all evolve in our own time. And all will eventually evolve. So it's not a matter of having to open the door. It's a matter of everyone will eventually open the door. Two different ways of looking at that same idea, I'll suggest.

I point that out because Pisces Age religions work from what I call an exclusive, "away from" perspective. In other words, you aren't part of God, you are away from God. The message isn't inclusive, and there's even a threat attached: if you don't do such and such, you won't be part of it.

Aquarius Age understanding typically works from an inclusive, positive "towards" perspective. We are all guaranteed to evolve. We will all open the door. We will all ascend. It's just a matter of time. And on another plane of awareness, it is in fact already done. It's not a matter of "we must do this or else." And that's because it's already been fulfilled, for everyone, whoever they are, and wherever they are on their current path.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Baile :-)

I totally agree. I worded it in the Pisces way. Everyone will open the door when they are ready.

The coolest thing of all is that we humans will be leading the way for all beings, not just human beings. We are about to do something that's never been done before. And It's absolutely amazing. If people understood what is actually happening, we would all be dancing in the streets!

See you on the flip side. Namaste.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
We are about to do something that's never been done before.
My understanding is each Age ushers in a new set of soul-evolution tasks for collective humanity, new levels of awakening each human being will experience over that span of two dozen centuries. So yes, the specific soul-evolution tasks of this new Age are new and different than anything that has come before. As were humanity's soul tasks of the Pisces Age, and the soul tasks of those Ages previous to that.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Not exactly. I'm saying we are in the process, a transitional stage, of giving birth to the new humanity. Earth has already given birth to her new world.

All beings will become enlightened eventually during this Golden Age. Think of it as a process. What is happening right now is an actual hardware upgrade. This is what will allow everyone to grow and develop into higher levels of awareness. Beings will still need to do the work for Spiritual attainment.

Hope this helps :-)

Hi StarChild. Thanks for the reply.

"develop higher levels of awareness".

Is not awareness is a total action? Either I'm aware of my actions or not. Should time, as becoming, ever enter into it.

In the future Golden Age I will be non violent but till then I'll behave aggressively? I'm not talking about the physically threatening type of aggression but the more subtle kind like brushing a person aside with a gesture etc. Everyone does it and it holds the seeds of genocide. Maybe not by my actual hand but as Buddha said,“The tongue like a sharp knife, kills without drawing blood."

How am I to end violence in the world if I'm unaware of it in myself? We tend to think the causes of Earth's woes are always over there and so my inner hitler never get's an airing and so it all continues. I am the problem. Me. That, to me, seems a good place to start. Accepting and acknowledging my part in the creation of this mess rather than assuming/hoping I'm the solution. The idea of progress is why we're still here right now.

I hope that helps!

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 12-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Ascender
I think I am helping mother earth in some way.
I keep reassuring the weather that everything is going to be ok.

I also believe I am help left over energies of machines.
I said to mother earth that it wasn't enola gays fault she didn't know she was going to drop the bomb.

I then felt an intense sense of energy lift upwards almost like carried away somehow.

I think we need to reassure mother earth that she is going to be ok in my opinion.