Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account
oooh let us know how it goes
Old 11-08-2006, 10:27 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
oooh let us know how it goes

i certainly will , it may be a bit longer than next week though coz my car is leaking oil and i cant seem to stop it.....
Old 11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmellor33
i certainly will , it may be a bit longer than next week though coz my car is leaking oil and i cant seem to stop it.....

Hi nick,

Have you tried asking your guardian angel/spirit guide for help? If you did that, I guarantee the problem will 'magically' resolve itself very quickly and satisfactorily.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:43 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi nick,

Have you tried asking your guardian angel/spirit guide for help? If you did that, I guarantee the problem will 'magically' resolve itself very quickly and satisfactorily.

i will try that .....thanks kundalini.........lol i definatley need help from somewhere with it
Old 11-08-2006, 10:57 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmellor33
i will try that .....thanks kundalini.........lol i definatley need help from somewhere with it

****! One of them problems, is it?
Old 11-08-2006, 11:08 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
****! One of them problems, is it?

yes lol i have an oil leak, ive tried to fix it but it just keeps on leaking im starting to laugh about it though coz its getting ridiculous its either i dry or laugh
Old 28-08-2006, 12:01 PM
bec83

A friend and I experienced a voice when I stayed at her house one time.
Her nanna had just left for a church outing and we were mucking around in the bathroom. Just as we started to laugh about something a voice whispered "Fiona" (my friends name). At the exact same moment our faces dropped and we were like "what the hell was that?!" We proceeded to lock ourselves in the bathroom for 2 hours until her nanna came home.
As we settled down into bed that night we could hear the clinking of the ceramic dish in the bathroom and some general noise and just assumed it was her nanna in there. But a few seconds later a bright white light started to shine through the cracks in Fiona's bedroom door. It wasn't the yellow transparent light of a torch but solid white! Before anything else could happen Fiona's nanna came from her bedroom at the opposite side of the house causing the light to vanish asking why WE were making all the noise!
Needless to say I didn't really wanna sleep there anymore!!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:26 PM
nickmellor33

i havent heard the whispering voice since i reported hearing it in here but other things are still happening for instance just this morning i was asleep in bed i woke up to the noise of my fiance opening the bedroom door she came to my side of the bed picked something up ,tickled my foot and then left the room as i was trying to go back to sleep i felt the edge of my side of the bed slowly go down as if someone was sitting down on it i looked around thinking it was our cat but there was nothing there ..........its the second time thats actually happened to me.....
Old 03-09-2006, 11:00 PM
lumas

Hi nickmellor33 when i was young i heard banging on our front door for ages i looked out of the window but nobody was there i ran to my parents and asked them why they hadnt answered the door and they said they didnt hear anything to me this was immpossible also about the same time just before i went to sleep i would get a buzzing like a bee in my ear i later learned that this was spirit calling me to serve sounds to me as though things are about to happen to you spiritually God bless you....
Old 04-09-2006, 01:23 AM
nickmellor33

there are a few odd things happening to me latley other than something sitting on my bed ,i also hear noises coming from the landing where i heard the whisper and also yesterday a light bulb packed up in one of our rooms we switched it on and off to make sure it had blown and nothing came on ....we left it about 5 minutes and it came back on all on its own also i boiled the kettle today as i was making coffee and when the kettle switch popped off i poured the water thinking it was red hot but it was stone cold even though the kettle had boiled and the switch had turned itself off........ i hope this is all a sign that something is about to happen or whatever is trying to contact me will actually do so.....i want to see or hear it ........
Closed Thread