Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 06:59 PM
bluespirit

You're a real tonic,Biyu,keep that up and you'll hear me laughing over there! You're good for the spirit.
Alright,here's a poser!
How do spirit see us in our world?
Through a haze or clearly?
In our church,the mediums often ask us to speak up clearly so spirit can go by our voices as they can't always see us very well.
Correct?
Old 18-08-2006, 08:06 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
You're a real tonic,Biyu,keep that up and you'll hear me laughing over there! You're good for the spirit.
Alright,here's a poser!
In our church,the mediums often ask us to speak up clearly so spirit can go by our voices as they can't always see us very well.
Correct?
ok first off as i was finishin readin that kitten came over heretonic an all i really dont know how to reACT TO THAT(hate caps)
let me do some of my own diging before im dooin it i think cause the demensions are different its kinda like listeni to a shprtwave radio

cause thre usted beein around non-physical(the voice is an attribute of physical) its harder to understand and those that linger like poltergueitst are still around physical its on a different level (good thing ive felt seen an all pure energy cause its kinda like that) even tho the medium is allowing a pathway that still haveta have some translation work

seeing im thinkin leke we do local channels(static or so but can still make out just its not static its more of a connected feeling if ya understand that--if not bug me ill try to cone up with a kinda generic exersize so anyone can try)

help or no??(i have a shortwave radio but i havent used it lately cause its onn if it has batterys in it power dont work i think theres some sorta bug in it tuner dont woek right an all)

Last edited by biyu_wolf_77 : 18-08-2006 at 08:09 PM.
Old 19-08-2006, 10:30 AM
bluespirit

I get you,Biyu,you've answered my question,bless you. Just wondering if hubby reading this over my shoulder,cos i feel he's around again! hehehe.
Sat on the sofa last night watching telly and felt my hair being ruffled! Touching on my arms and generally a presence there. Also friend gave me the message to check the rose bush outside the window,told me it produces yellow roses (which it does) and it's going to produce one of the biggest roses I have ever seen! So I gave it a good water this morning just to help it on!
Old 19-08-2006, 06:49 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
I get you,Biyu,you've answered my question,bless you. Just wondering if hubby reading this over my shoulder,cos i feel he's around again! hehehe.
Sat on the sofa last night watching telly and felt my hair being ruffled! Touching on my arms and generally a presence there. Also friend gave me the message to check the rose bush outside the window,told me it produces yellow roses (which it does) and it's going to produce one of the biggest roses I have ever seen! So I gave it a good water this morning just to help it on!
did he?? outherwise sounds cool (sadly i know the size the bushes round here produce usially no really huge ones but do i love dooin arrangements with them fer inside)
Old 19-08-2006, 09:18 PM
bluespirit

Love roses and carnations are a close second.
But I did find,not a big yellow rose,but a cluster of 3 yellow roses together so I'll take that instead!
Old 19-08-2006, 09:42 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Love roses and carnations are a close second.
But I did find,not a big yellow rose,but a cluster of 3 yellow roses together so I'll take that instead!
can be intreperted simalarly thats fer shure

id have ta say i love my herbs over anythin even roses whatever my herbs will allways be first
Old 16-09-2006, 02:05 AM
nouveaugoddess

hi all..jumping onto the thread....l don't " see " spirits tho l know when there's one around....tingles on the back of the neck....hair fluttering...if you can still yourself for a second and concentrait on your third eye for a minute doing a bit of meditation/ deep breathing...you will probably be able to " see " in your minds eye who is in spirit form and trying to communicate with you...this can take a bit of practice but thats how l see mine , often unbidden which is why it's probably best to research protection skills as well....
Old 16-09-2006, 02:07 AM
nouveaugoddess

Quote:
Alright,here's a poser!
Correct?

l was told by a spiritualist teacher that they are attracted to our auras...that they are on that energy plain where all living matter's energies can be seen
Old 16-09-2006, 05:16 AM
bluespirit

You're probally right.Nouveau. Shortly after my hubby died,I moved his garden seat from one place to another. It was originally under a window at the front of the bungalow. One of the messages I received from him was 'Where had I put his garden seat?' lol Bless him.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Knower
very interesting...