Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2006, 11:23 PM
bandofangels

Color something in my apartment

I have been in my apartment for almost 3 months now..and I can feel and sense that something is watching me..it's not a bad feeling,but at times can be unerving not to see it, but only feel it...I also can sense this person is a tall male, and I usually feel him standing in my doorway that leads to the kitchen/living room...The other night my daughter asked me to close the door, and I told her it wasn't opened, and she said that she got a cold breeze go by her as she was laying on the couch, and I have gotten up in the morn' to find the hard-drive on but the monitor off..and I KNOW that I shut the computer down...and the most freaky thing that happened about a 2months ago was my kids where sleeping, it was about 8am and I was in the kitchen, getting ready to sit and have my coffee..my other daugthers bedroom is off the kitchen, and she had beads hanging from her doorway..and all of a sudden I heard the beads ting, but no one came through them, and when I checked the beads were swaying back and forth. I do believe that it is my spirit friend.., but now since my father passed away March 5..I think I may have his spirit in visitation form coming to me..so I am not sure which one does which...
Old 24-04-2006, 02:05 AM
2498charm

My son sees the dead. They visit him frequently because of this. It is possible one of your children is the same way. It may be a good idea for you to teach your children and learn yourself how to protect yourself. Though most spirits are harmless there are those that are not. Have you tried talking to them? Explain that they sometimes startle you. That sometimes is helpful. The ones that visit my son are told not to bother him at night because they make his room to cold and he sometimes get sick as a result. I'd say 98% of them actually listen and don't seem to mind. Most of the time they just want to communicate with someone who understands they are there. They cling to life and the living energy we have. I would not be afraid though until givin a reason to. If you need any help feel free to contact me.
Old 24-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Bob23

Yes, they also come in handy for keeping your beer chilled...or spirits!

Bob23.
Old 28-04-2006, 12:05 AM
TheTreeLady

You are having an awakening of your spirit. You are being told to wake up and smell the coffee. Bad spirits will not visit your children unless you invite them in through fear. Are you fearing something? I suggest that you welcome your visitor being as you seem to know, but not accept who it is , accept the truth of what ever message they are trying to send you. In my experience when a spirit has visited my children it has been because I have been at a low point in my life and they were not able to communicate directly to me. So they did it through my daughter, who is now very spiritual. You are welcome to contact me for any further advice. I wish you LOVE, LUCK AND LONGEVITYX

Last edited by TheTreeLady : 28-04-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 30-04-2006, 03:03 AM
homecoming

Spirits that are not apart of the collective consciousness are alone and have no means of generating energy, so they go about seeking energy from anywhere they can. This is why they are cold and feel like a breeze passing past us, or another saying is "someone just walked over my grave" Just telling a spirit to do somthing that depends on there very existance is often not that effective. Illness is often the result of the entities moving through our aura into our body's and disrupting our energy patterns. I would suggest 3 things 1) stick a picture of Jesus on the door the computer and anywhere it tends to hang out especially over the bed head.
2)when you feel the breeze say Stand Back NOW!! stand your ground and tell it to look up and go to the light.
3) get it removed.
Goodluck
Homecoming
Closed Thread