Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky... I use the word soul because it is a well recognized term..but I also mix it with the word self....like this. .."SOUL/SELF OR "SOULSELF"...OR I HAVE USED SIMPLY THE "SELF".

I am just refering to the "BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ENERGETIC SOMETHING" that is given or supplied to us, from creator, and that is divided away into two components, at the conception of one, "FROM THAT WHOLE ENERGETIC SOMETHING" "YING/YANG" THINGY, for us to create offspring in our own likness from.

Because you can not create conscious life from nothing, and creator designed and produced the potentiality for it to be possible. Without the spiritual little something from creator, our parents would be creating something that can not be a conscious being....everything conscious originates and comes from that spiritual gift from creator.

I don't believe that any part of the earthly flesh form is conscious. ..I believe the brain is just subservient to the true us, "THE BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUALY ENERGETIC LITTLE SOMETHING THAT FORMS INTO AN INTELEGENT ENTITY AS IT GROWS AND LEARNS"...which is housed within the flesh and connected to it as well.

And that we are just energetically connected to it...we the invisible energetic self is what keeps the flesh alive and conscious LOOKING.

Look at what happens when we are having a full and total out of body experience, the flesh becomes non conscious. ..dormant even.

It is at that moment that we the conscious energetic self...OR "SOUL/SELF" is away from the flesh, that the flesh is non conscious/dormant.
And we the soul/self will then emanate the spiritual counterpart/image of the earthly flesh....we at that moment are not any part of the spiritual counterpart OR in other words...the spiritual body either.....AS THE TRUE ENERGETIC SELF IS JUST EMANATING THE SPIRITUAL BODY, AND IS INVISIBLE AND HOUSED WITHIN THE SPIRITUAL COUNTERPART OF THE EARTH FLESH BODY.

I respect your beliefs Sky...regards again...neil.

Oh well I am going to confuse you even more I don't believe in a ' self ' either but you have to use the word to converse. I believe in ' not self '
What is a soul or self ?
Old 18-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Now telepathy I do believe, but not channeling, it just doesn't make true to me. They are very different though, one is from the living the other the dead...

Almost all Gods are communicating with each other by telepathy communication. So far only a few times of my Cupidsons talking with their own voices to me. Their voices are sweet but their mother forbidden them to talk to me in this manner, they prefer to use direct telepathy communication. Most of the time, they're far from me... in the universe...or elsewhere. When using telepathy communication, their voices are less loud and more different from the original voices but I still can distinguish whether they're young or old?

For others, there's one time a ray God talking to me in his dialect in the universe and at that time my computer is malfunctioning , I don't understand what he's talking about? Just for a while, my computer is working again then I can understand what he wants to tell me. That's fun.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 18-10-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Oh well I am going to confuse you even more I don't believe in a ' self ' either but you have to use the word to converse. I believe in ' not self '
What is a soul or self ?

Ha yes now I remember you saying the above recently.....it is quite difficult to keep up with every bodies beliefs.

Well smile, as I said earlier I believe that the flesh and brain of course is not us.....we are the invisible thinking intelligent thingy, that is enmeshed within and energetically connected to the unconscious and non sentient flesh.

I do remember that you said something a long the lines of universal consciousness and somthing to do with individuality mixed in there as well some how.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
According to Jewish law, he would normally be married and he was an observant Jew. So he was likely married to someone. Mary Magdalene is the most likely (is anyone else his age mentioned who was female and "free"?).

But if he did not primarily love and relate to her as a person and as a beloved friend, FIRST and FOREMOST and NOT primarily as "his" (possession) subservient sexual partner -- then he would not be showing the way for us with agape love for ALL, regardless of relationship.

If Jesus were married, he was definitely practising a radical way of being when he engages in a long-term friendship with Mary, treating her with the same dignity and the same agape love and kindness (for her highest good) as the other apostles, regardless of her lower social status as woman and/or wife.

A wife was property in those days and was NOT regularly based on any kind of affection, although being kind and courteous to your wife was extolled as the ideal. I agree that standing for agape love in all relationships clearly implies Jesus saw agape love as absolutely foundational to partnership, YES, just as with any other relationship.

I find the idea of Jesus being married interesting for 1 and 1 (radical) reason only -- it promotes and concretely shows that women are deserving of agape love from men in friendship NO MATTER the relationship AND would provide a very DIRECT challenge to the status quo of the day !!! Brilliant

That is, you don't get a "free pass" under his way of being to continue to disengage or diminish or disrespect women simply because 1) they're women, 2) they're your property if you are male (for most of history), and 3) you desire their bodies and so respect for women as equals in their humanity is something you really have to work at -- because your lower instinct is to dominate, degrade, and debase them unless you purify it through the channel of the heart centre.

Jesus's way says authentic love is the norm, in our being and in our doing. This has always meant the average man had to stretch hugely, regarding women. Basically, they had to throw out their ideas and behaviours and start anew, from an entirely different place, if they aspired to rise to the challenge to love others authentically, NO exceptions.

He was a huge radical, a total insurrectionist, in the name of truth in authentic love. Whether he was married or not (and as an observant adult Jew with no deformities and so forth, he should have been), everything he stood for still challenges men to take the time to know and authentically love women as people and as beloved friends.

That is what remains so very, very fresh even to this day

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
According to Jewish law, he would normally be married and he was an observant Jew. So he was likely married to someone. Mary Magdalene is the most likely (is anyone else his age mentioned who was female and "free"?).

But if he did not primarily love and relate to her as a person and as a beloved friend, FIRST and FOREMOST and NOT primarily as "his" (possession) subservient sexual partner -- then he would not be showing the way for us with agape love for ALL, regardless of relationship.

If Jesus were married, he was definitely practising a radical way of being when he engages in a long-term friendship with Mary, treating her with the same dignity and the same agape love and kindness (for her highest good) as the other apostles, regardless of her lower social status as woman and/or wife.

A wife was property in those days and was NOT regularly based on any kind of affection, although being kind and courteous to your wife was extolled as the ideal. I agree that standing for agape love in all relationships clearly implies Jesus saw agape love as absolutely foundational to partnership, YES, just as with any other relationship.

I find the idea of Jesus being married interesting for 1 and 1 (radical) reason only -- it promotes and concretely shows that women are deserving of agape love from men in friendship NO MATTER the relationship AND would provide a very DIRECT challenge to the status quo of the day !!! Brilliant

That is, you don't get a "free pass" under his way of being to continue to disengage or diminish or disrespect women simply because 1) they're women, 2) they're your property if you are male (for most of history), and 3) you desire their bodies and so respect for women as equals in their humanity is something you really have to work at -- because your lower instinct is to dominate, degrade, and debase them unless you purify it through the channel of the heart centre.

Jesus's way says authentic love is the norm, in our being and in our doing. This has always meant the average man had to stretch hugely, regarding women. Basically, they had to throw out their ideas and behaviours and start anew, from an entirely different place, if they aspired to rise to the challenge to love others authentically, NO exceptions.

He was a huge radical, a total insurrectionist, in the name of truth in authentic love. Whether he was married or not (and as an observant adult Jew with no deformities and so forth, he should have been), everything he stood for still challenges men to take the time to know and authentically love women as people and as beloved friends.

That is what remains so very, very fresh even to this day

Peace & blessings
7L

Well mmm.... jesus wasn't an earthling type of personality for most of his short life...let a lone a jew either.....HE WAS A FULLY TRANSFORMED PERSON, TRANSFORMED INTO THE LIKENESS OF GOD...jesus was a divine being...ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFULL, LIKE NO OTHER EARTHLING.

And would not have followed jewish law....he was a "holy" and divine being and was unto his self and like unto god...AND WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED GODS DIVINE LAWS.

And if marry was his divine soulmate, he would have viewed her in a completely different way than any earthling or any Jewish male would have viewed their wife.

And he would not have even considered entering into an earthling mariage...BECAUSE AS FAR AS JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN CONCERNED, GOD HAD ALREADY SANCTIONED HIS JOINING TOGETHER WITH HIS SOULMATE, WHOM EVER SHE MAY HAVE BEEN.

And if his family, friends and or apostles did not understand true divine holy soulmate love....then he would not have celebrated it with them...he would have plenty of time to celebrate it, with other fully transformed divine persons, in spiritual form, at any time in the future.

SMILES AND Regards... neil
Old 19-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Master

Of course he wasn't married. Otherwise it would say so in the Bible.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I myself don't believe in chanelled messages so I can't comment, but who knows.

Have to agree. Too many people are too eager to get their imaginings in print on the web and books to place any credence in this. Mary herself doesn't mention marriage in the remnant of her gospel now available (which of course means she may have said something in the parts still lost). Channeling has become a department of the New Age in its own right. Perhaps 1 in 10,000 "channelings" are genuine nowadays. One of many fads appearing and from which a few authors are making good money.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

Unfortunately the Bible is a highly edited, censored document created by the emperor Constantine. Have you ever asked why only 4 gospels appear in the New Testament? Constantine had an agenda. He tried to have every last one of the remaining 8 destroyed. Fortunately he didn't quite succeed.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
There's a big chunk of Jesus life missing from the bible. Roughly from when he was 7 years old until he was about 30 years old. Bearing in mind that the majority of women were married as young teenagers, his own mother was married at 15, the vast majority of women from middle eastern countries are still married quite young compared to westerners it's not a big stretch to think that if he was married his marriage occurred sometime between the ages of 15 and 30.
Remember that the bible was written by men who most likely had never even met Jesus.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
NG there is a very interesting Doc: on the lost years of Jesus, you might enjoy it, I did

do you have a link to it sky?

Hallelujah! praise the Lawd!! can i get an Amen!!