Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky;

Damn !! You mean I didn't get an invite to "heaven"..??..lol... I cant go party with Yhvh and the happy clappy christains..??..lol..He don't want ME there - too scared I will reveal him for the charlatan he surely is - when I die he will reinforce the guard on the gates and double his personal bodyguard - don't let that Pete come here he says, he WILL challenge me for sure !! and look, he doesn't have a leg to stand on and he knows it...lol...he probably make me immortal and trap me down here again just so he can avoid me...lol..

Lucky for me though - old Yhvh AINT IN CHARGE ANY MORE - my friend Christ took over the reins here, and He ALWAYS has my back... I DO indeed have a special place reserved my friend - already fully know my destiny - its a little different to the rest, but that's because CHRIST truth is stamped on my Soul.. I will be one of that group that suddenly appear in Yhvhs heavens with Christ at the end times - none there will know who we are, where we came from - we will sing them a new song learned from Christ directly, a song that they themselves do not know and cannot learn, and they will all be bewildered just as it says in their bible - who are these newcomers they say ?? - the TRUE Elect who listened to Christ always - those with ears to hear

My ears are hearing, I know your intentions are good It's always down to intentions not actions.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Sky;

Damn !! You mean I didn't get an invite to "heaven"..??..lol... I cant go party with Yhvh and the happy clappy christains..??..lol..He don't want ME there - too scared I will reveal him for the charlatan he surely is - when I die he will reinforce the guard on the gates and double his personal bodyguard - don't let that Pete come here he says, he WILL challenge me for sure !! and look, he doesn't have a leg to stand on and he knows it...lol...he probably make me immortal and trap me down here again just so he can avoid me...lol..

Lucky for me though - old Yhvh AINT IN CHARGE ANY MORE - my friend Christ took over the reins here, and He ALWAYS has my back... I DO indeed have a special place reserved my friend - already fully know my destiny - its a little different to the rest, but that's because CHRIST truth is stamped on my Soul.. I will be one of that group that suddenly appear in Yhvhs heavens with Christ at the end times - none there will know who we are, where we came from - we will sing them a new song learned from Christ directly, a song that they themselves do not know and cannot learn, and they will all be bewildered just as it says in their bible - who are these newcomers they say ?? - the TRUE Elect who listened to Christ always - those with ears to hear

I wonder how dreamers are able to be intoxicated in this way? And they never know the simplest rule. What's the rule? Every Christian know then you should know about it.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Yer that's why I know Im safe - good intentions - so lets say Im wrong and old Yhvh IS top dog after all - whats he gonna do to me..?...

IF he is all he claimed - god of love - forgive and repent - then I have no worries - as I will face him and he will pour out his wrath on me no doubt -and I will still stand tall look him in the eye and just say Im doing what I was SUPPOSED to do !! we are SUPPOSED to "find god" - and that is EXACTLY what my life has been about...how can he punish me..??..

Of course, if he is top dog, then of course I will legitimately repent - Im all about TRUTH - I MAY be wrong here - but thus far every bit of real world evidence shows me Im correct here, and there is NOTHING at all to support Yhvhs case HERE in the world we must endure... I would tell him all that - and just say , sorry mate YOU Yhvh SHOULD have been more HONEST and OPEN with us all - then perhaps I and many others wouldn't have to wade through this spiritual confusion and try best as we may ON OUR OWN, for really we are on our own struggling from birth to make sense of all this - and that one Yhvh NEVER shows up any more to lend a hand - told us outright it would ABANDON US, but people just don't realise - the LAST PROPHET was a dude named Malachi - and that was 400 years BEFORE Christ - Yhvh said it then be silent forever more and we should indeed await Christ !!

So, what can Yhvh say..??..I stand there with THAT truth as my foundation - and all along he COULD have shown up any time to set it straight (if im wrong) but NEVER has for ANY OF US....Its YHVS fault we are all IN this mess and confusion.. I don't mind telling it that to its face as indeed TRUTH is the only actual reality, everything else is delusion...

Im only searching for truth of the Divine - giving it freely when I receive it - trying to make sense of al the mess Yhvh caused and then abandoned us to - if he wants to punish me or damn me for ever more because of HIS failing, well that is not a "god" I want to be associated with, and would just tell it that to its face as well...lol..

On the other hand - I have already faced a bona fide Judgement and had that classical "life review" thing we are told to expect - passed flying colours lol - I will claim outright to have "sat face to face with Christ" and that would be my living truth that I base all this on - I laid all that out TO Christ - and look, He didn't punish me for my "sins" - instead HE LAUGHED AT MY NAIVETE and we share a good joke about delusins we build for ourselves herei life... (the poster above is going to have a VERY long conversation with Him about that when he finally meets the real Divine)...lol...

So all in all - Im pretty covered I think whichever way it goes...If Yhvh is the truth, then surely he cant punish me for anything Ive said or done, as its all been in the search for truth that he SHOULD have given freely... And if the truth I present here is correct ( I know it is) - then Yhvh and his so called authority has absolutely no hold over me at all - I will be leaving these low realms behind again - once Ive bought a few close Souls up to speed so to speak, we will all progress together and leave Yhvh far behind and Truly go Home, no hell or purgatory even needed...
Old 02-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Sky; Yer that's why I know Im safe - good intentions - so lets say Im wrong and old Yhvh IS top dog after all - whats he gonna do to me..?...

IF he is all he claimed - god of love - forgive and repent - then I have no worries - as I will face him and he will pour out his wrath on me no doubt -and I will still stand tall look him in the eye and just say Im doing what I was SUPPOSED to do !! we are SUPPOSED to "find god" - and that is EXACTLY what my life has been about...how can he punish me..??..

Of course, if he is top dog, then of course I will legitimately repent - Im all about TRUTH - I MAY be wrong here - but thus far every bit of real world evidence shows me Im correct here, and there is NOTHING at all to support Yhvhs case HERE in the world we must endure... I would tell him all that - and just say , sorry mate YOU Yhvh SHOULD have been more HONEST and OPEN with us all - then perhaps I and many others wouldn't have to wade through this spiritual confusion and try best as we may ON OUR OWN, for really we are on our own struggling from birth to make sense of all this - and that one Yhvh NEVER shows up any more to lend a hand - told us outright it would ABANDON US, but people just don't realise - the LAST PROPHET was a dude named Malachi - and that was 400 years BEFORE Christ - Yhvh said it then be silent forever more and we should indeed await Christ !!

So, what can Yhvh say..??..I stand there with THAT truth as my foundation - and all along he COULD have shown up any time to set it straight (if im wrong) but NEVER has for ANY OF US....Its YHVS fault we are all IN this mess and confusion.. I don't mind telling it that to its face as indeed TRUTH is the only actual reality, everything else is delusion...

Im only searching for truth of the Divine - giving it freely when I receive it - trying to make sense of al the mess Yhvh caused and then abandoned us to - if he wants to punish me or damn me for ever more because of HIS failing, well that is not a "god" I want to be associated with, and would just tell it that to its face as well...lol..

On the other hand - I have already faced a bona fide Judgement and had that classical "life review" thing we are told to expect - passed flying colours lol - I will claim outright to have "sat face to face with Christ" and that would be my living truth that I base all this on - I laid all that out TO Christ - and look, He didn't punish me for my "sins" - instead HE LAUGHED AT MY NAIVETE and we share a good joke about delusins we build for ourselves herei life... (the poster above is going to have a VERY long conversation with Him about that when he finally meets the real Divine)...lol...

So all in all - Im pretty covered I think whichever way it goes...If Yhvh is the truth, then surely he cant punish me for anything Ive said or done, as its all been in the search for truth that he SHOULD have given freely... And if the truth I present here is correct ( I know it is) - then Yhvh and his so called authority has absolutely no hold over me at all - I will be leaving these low realms behind again - once Ive bought a few close Souls up to speed so to speak, we will all progress together and leave Yhvh far behind and Truly go Home, no hell or purgatory even needed...

(I rewrite for your post). If I'm wrong that's God's fault because you don't show up to tell me. It's because I'm searching for truth. If I'm right that's I'm over you or above you. And Christ is my back.

What type or style of talking nonsense? Who are you? God only help those who help themselves but not to those like you. I ask again, is your Christ is the real Christ? Or you're possessed by demons? That's the point. Nothing more.

He doesn't want to show you because he shows to no one but the one he loves.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
If you are a Catholic then you believe in purgatory, a place or state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven. Why don't Christians believe in this?

there's no place in the bible which Jehovah God's words speaks of such a place. also it like saying God can't make up his mind where he wants to send the dead. it kind of shows in a way of what satan insinuated to Eve in Eden. which was "God lied, he just didn't want...". scriptures say ones are in their grave awaiting a resurrection ,(Daniel 12:2 Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace). those who don't have that Heavenly calling!

there is NO "HELLFIRE", sadly satan has blinded MANY, who really DON'T KNOW the "ONE TRUE GOD" ,(John 17:3), into believing a God of Love ,(1John 4:8), is a evil monster. scriptures shows "hell" isn't a "fiery place". see (Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice). He didn't mention seeing demons and fire, did he? He thought he would die there, in a since it would have been his grave.

the word "HELL" ,was put in place of the Greek and Hebrew words sheol and Hades. which didn't mean a fiery place for the dead. but such a place as a grave. anyone can research the origins of the "hellfire", and see how it became a false teaching of some Christians. and if people would understand that the "SOUL" isn't the ghost of the dead, but a LIVING BEING, (Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul).

see also (Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die). they would know that the dead don't even know that they are dead. which means if there was a "hellfire", they wouldn't feel it, because they are conscious of NOTHING! ,(Psa. 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish). now if the dead was in any place such as fire, or in a place which he has to wait until God "decides" where he wants him. wouldn't that mean... they DO HAVE the ability to think?! which would mean God lies! and i know he doesn't! so the dead ISN'T in ANYPLACE but a grave again awaiting an resurrection.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Master

What are the practical and logical considerations concerning this question of purgatory? Jesus speaks about freedom from worry in Matthew 6:25-34. The two final verses 33-34......."But seek first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own".

Ask yourself which is more likely: To hear someone declare that they are saved because they now believe in purgatory.......or to hear someone say they are freed because they dismiss the conviction of purgatory? Ideally coming to God should be motivated by the recognition of love instead of fear. I regard the concept of purgatory as being promulgated by the Church as something to instill fear into possible converts. Do we really lack the confidence and knowledge to realize the necessary path to seeking union with God? If one is unsure or uncertain rely on the first tool in your toolbox.....your conscience.