Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I studied various Christian views for three decades. I'm not set on any one view. I could imagine we were put here by an alien race if someone came up with an argument that sounded reasonable.

The truth is not in any belief, idea or thing outside me.
The truth is in my human consciousness, in my ability to imagine and reason.

The truth or something close to it exist in every human ; and life can be so rough that it finds unique ways to choke and suffocate that truth in us. History has tried to choke truth and as we track language I think we will find that humans have tried to remove whole groups of other humans from history. I think truth can be in an individual , or in a belief , or just lying on the ground written on a tablet of paper.

The origin of life , will include the origin of language , civilization , and an interesting list of a supporting cast.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Master

There are now eight billion people on this planet. Eight billion differing ideas about 'life' and everyone of them is right. The various 'god/s' that a lot of these eight billion find is the same as the various 'no-god/s' that take up the same amount of room in all of our minds/brains. Take your choice here.

There was a time when the universe existed before any sort of life was at hand to observe it. Meaning that for billions of years stars and planets cruised pointlessly through nothingness, completely silent (no ears to hear) without radiating temperatures (no means of feeling), colourless (no eyes to see) and all of this chaos gradually sorted itself out according to mass and speed, as it is still doing. The first indication that there was a universe was at that moment when consciousness dawned. When something became aware that there was something 'out there.

For me one thing is clear - that energy, the force behind everything, needed time (as we understand time) to get to the moment when somewhere in the universum the intention of life appeared and then the first whatever sign of life appeared on the face of something. So unless we/you believe that 'God' created the earth (and two trillion galaxies) 6000 years ago in 7 days we are stuck with the evidence we have gained since we freed ourselves from superstition. (Well, some of us anyway).

We are all in this together, DNA proves it. We are all of the same family. On an adventure we don't understand because we do not yet have the equipment in our understanding to see what's going on. the world around us (see above) exists because we are aware.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Master
Language , or how we speak and communicate , still will introduce you to the next stage or step , or introduce you to others who are there on that level. Or help you help us to understand. The origin of life is not black or white , its not Latin or French ; its not a racial thing , but race has to understand it. We need each others view ; this puzzle of pain we preach.

When you can remove something from your mind and place it into my mind ; the inroads of communication are being built. Pavements that may well remain a long time in our learning. We can celebrate life more if we understand why we are alive! If we go around the world and retain something from each seed of life we find planted along this incredible path! From America , from Russia. Could we confront that? No matter what we find?

The consciousness of consciousness has something in mind!
Old 06-02-2017, 03:49 AM
Master
If there is a God , then that God must communicate with us ; somewhere , sometime he simply must! Now far be it from me to demand anything of God ; hey man no! Not me!! I only speak from a man's point of view ; we have a right to know our creator , and know from him our origins and our purpose!

That is our right , and our destiny! Oh but as we examine our history and our present situation , the lines of communication, ( In my view ) , have not always been open ; and more than likely have rarely been open. Lets say he did have his Son come here to earth in the flesh. What was our response to such an awesome event?

We killed him.

Wow! What were our ancestors thinking? Maybe it was the wrong time to send his Son, why not send him now? What a chance to communicate!

You think we would kill him again??
Old 06-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Master
I used to believe the origin of Life was God and that there was no more to it than that. I was raised to believe in God and the bible; had I the power to change that , I would not. Oh man I would have it no other way. Although I totally disagree with the church views my Mother brought me up in , I agreed with the bible they introduced me to; I just had my secret study. I would not change a thing ; even all the deception and false things I learned from the Baptist church and all my Mom's personal views on the bible and God , looking back I would not change anything.

Why? Because my Mom is the greatest woman I have ever known in life. Her heart was special and her love for God and her children was extra ordinary! And a lot of the people in that Baptist church were some of the best friends I ever had. I totally disagree with all these people and my dear Mom spiritually , but I would have no other people around me as I grew up. That may be strange, but I don't care ; it is what it is. All this eventually led me to some truth.

I view my experience with God in similar tones ; I never have personally known God , he never talks to me or anything like that. Its went like this in my life ; my childhood was normal , I went through school , went to college and went girl crazy and learned to get hi. I pledged a frat and stayed drunk for 15 years. Snapped out of it , got a job , got some good women, settled into common life and lived. Each year my life got worse, but my knowledge of God got better. Now I know just a little bit more about God , and my life is being choked out of me.

Now I still view life as God, but I think its a lot more to it. I still don't know God personally , but I am more willing to put things together biblically and take a deeper look into things I saw as the darkness. Now I can see that God uses the darkness and evil; to achieve his purpose. And I can see that there is SO much that I cannot see , that in this life , all I may know is more darkness , and a little bit more of the light.

The origin of life, we may not fully understand in this life, because I think there is another life. And in that other life , lays the beginning of our understanding the origin of this life.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
This is God: http://www.online-literature.com/tolstoy/2892/

After reading that, every intellectual-analytical exploration of God is understood as a way people avoid God.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
This is God: http://www.online-literature.com/tolstoy/2892/

After reading that, every intellectual-analytical exploration of God is understood as a way people avoid God.

Yes, it's really quite simple.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Master
I guess I can identify myself as a mystic of sorts because I spend huge amount of time contemplating and being Aware of what's around me.

I've fought with these ideas in my head until I realized there's no way out. The reason there is no way out is because it's of the mind which is limited.

God can not be perceived or understood by the thinking mind. That's what I came to understand on my Walk the other night as I begged for an answer to something. It was until I reminded myself of when God revealed his Self to Moses as "I AM". The very windy trees and bustling winds were God on my walk. Not that God is the actual trees or wind because God is Lord of Creation, Lord of the multiverse and all dimensional creation.

But on my walk I realized that even in the physical 3rd dimension which is the lowest vibration of God's Energy, God can be perceived through nature itself. And that is one way God speaks to us. The other way God talks to us in this physical realm is the Still-Small Voice. A lot of people say that is just your conscience. But your conscience is linked to God. The voice of your soul is the voice of God. God doesn't talk to us in our heads like so many Gurus and bizarre religious leaders tell us. If you are hearing voices in your waking-conscious mind you may have schizophrenia. And no those aren't the Voices of Spirits or deceased loved Ones. The voices of deceased loved ones are different and audible in another way. I have heard dead people talk and it is not the same as a voice in your head.

Voices in your head are either mental illness or mental illness coupled with a Demonic-spirit attachment.

Just take my word on all of this. I've been around the park bench a few times with all these fields of spirituality.

A lot of people on this board are having a difficult time understanding God because they are still using their faculities of reason and logic to figure it out. On one hand you say, "Well God must be something impersonal because of how life is." And some would say, "God must be personal because I am a person." another will say, "Well I am only a person in my mind, I am a Buddhist. I don't believe in the self." This rollercoaster of mental suffering will just keep going on and on.

I truly believe the prophets of many religions and including the Bible were in touch with something. Many of them were far more clairvoyant than us to hear and receive messages from the Beyond. That always helps. I am not a psychic but I do have contemplative experiential evidence of my claims. Psychics do have a link to the Divine but not all of them use their gift for the Divine. That's a tricky subject.

From what I've experience is that God is both Divine Essence and Divine Person. Impersonal and personal. What came first? The Divine Essence has always existed because that is the Oceanic Sea of Spirit. Let's call it-
The God Spirit or Spirit Itself. What does such an ever-flowing, ever-blissful, ever-loving force have to do? Nothing. But because the very nature of Divine Essence, of Spirit itself, the God Spirit is Love - self-expression is and was inevitable.
Thus says the Christian dogma- "The Father begat the Son eternally". I really wish people on these forums read more academia to understand that their Western values and western spirituality isn't inferior to eastern spirituality. If anything they BOTH need each other to be complete.

Spirit became or eternally becomes many while remaining One. It eternally becomes because there is never a time when Spirit begins anything. The Oceanic Sea of Spirit- THE GOD SPIRIT- first becomes the Father or Creator. The Creator is the personality of the Divine Essence/Oceanic Spirit. A lot of people will get angry with the word "father" but it isn't to mean gender. It means Source. I am using Old Christian terms to give you a personal connection again that many have lost.

The Father Person, the Father Spirit is the personal aspect of the Divine itself, while His essence and the divine itself is the impersonal. What comes first you or your DNA? The DNA or the blood, but later you are formed from the blood and DNA. The same with God. God is impersonal Spirit, and personal Creator. The Creator enjoys himself in the ever-eternal Bliss of His Essence, for he has total access to omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient Nature of Spirit for he is Spirit as active Mover. But Creator or Father can not be alone because if the nature of Him and his Essence is "Love" there must be a sharing, a giving and receiving. And so Father/Creator loving himself, loving his own Essence becomes aware of himself. The Creator/Source/Father's Self-Consciousness is the Son or what some call the Christ, the Anointed One. The self-consciousness of God is another Person or member of the Godhead which is simply the Creator/Source experiencing Himself in all Creation. Creation, the energy of God manifests as all cosmic possibilities, realities, and vibrational dimension so that the Creator/Father can enjoy Himself through all things and AS all things through his "Energetic-vibrational Expression" which is in the Christian terms "the Holy Spirit".

So now we have Father/Source Person, Christ/Son Person, and Holy Spirit Person which are only the Christian revelations. There are possibly many more "Persons" in the Godhead that I am not aware of due to my Limited upbringing from Christianity. But you could say all the Father-deities of every religion are a single sliver of the First Person (the Father God). Each one would be like a Sun or a Star with many rays coming out of it, and They themselves so dimensionally expansive that what I wrote is only the Tip of the iceberg.
Every Religion has Threes to signify the "Divine" even in Buddhism there are three bodies to the Cosmic Buddha, but these are only three because we live in the 3rd Dimension and humans can only comprehend as such. Two would make dualism, whereas Three breaks it and makes it all One. But if you were living in the 5th Dimension you'd see and comprehend oneness and the multiplicity and complexity of Reality.

Now what does this have to do with my own experience? It says a lot about everything because on one hand we are not alone in this Physical dimension when we incarnate. A portion of everything I said God is above is here with us. Since God is pervading all space even the physical I come to know God through the smallest gestures. Remember, the character of God is not one of might, loud sounds, and alarming messages (the case may be called for such). But God is usually very subtle just as his character represented in Scriptures is very humble and meek. An argument between me and another person was very nasty and my bag of laundry looked as if it slumped to the ground. I know not a big deal, probably just gravitational pull since I moved the bag beforehand. But the way it slumped made me realize- "Whoever is above and whatever Spirits watch over, they are not happy with this conversation". You need to look at the smallest things to realize that God and Spirit is trying to bring you into a continounous unbreakable Relationship. It's NOT about belief. It is an ENERGETIC RELATIONSHIP of Life or being. It is not in the "mind", it is not how you use your body, or whatever crazy rituals you are doing. The Force of God is already in front of you trying to compel to His/her Being with the small signs of synchronicity in your life.

Some will still ask- "How come God can't just speak like a Person to me if he is God?" First off you are talking about the Creator of the Cosmos, and the One who has become one within all the Cosmos - transcendent and immanent. How do you think you will respond to the Supreme Being? Do you think you can hear the Father? No. If the Father-God spoke to you in your ear, your entire physical body would shatter into goo. Your talking about a Divine Person who is at the highest level of Reality, you as a Soul are incarnate in one of the lowest levels experiencing the Illusion of separateness from his Presence (a place of learning). More questions arise- "Why put me in this Lower realm of density and vibration?" It is a School. No strings attached, pure free will. The only attachments or Addictions you will find here are the ones you create for yourself, suffering and what they call "sin". You need to learn how to not become obsessed or too obsessed with God's Creation. It's all a test to grow your Soul. The Soul was created from the Energy of God. The Soul is an energy in itself. Don't be surprised that "solar energy" like the Sun kinda sounds like the Soul. The Soul and God are one through his/her Divine Energy. That is the Holy Spirit, Mother of God, Shekhinah, Aum, etc. You have your own essence which is "a Spirit" modeled after Spirit Itself which is God, and you are forever a part of God because you are an offshoot of His/Her Energy.

The Soul is on a very long pilgrimage to become Like God.

You can say- "The Buddhists don't have such a relationship with God, but the Israelites did, which belief is true?" BOTH. The ones who are devout and truly Buddhists becoming Buddhas have taken Vows in Past lives and from the Spiritual World to incarnate into such conditions. They have chosen a very difficult Doctor's Degree of schooling on Earth where there is no reliance on Deities, no reliance on angels or spirits, simply your own journey in attaining Enlightenment for yourself and others. The one who dishes out enlightenment though is NOT of ourselves but the One who is the essence of reality Itself, the grounding of all existence. The Buddhist call it the Ultimate Reality. That is simply the Impersonal divine essence of the "Father God" in the Judo-Christian Muslim religions.

When you go into meditation, contemplation or a simple walk to hear God remember you have an Eternal Intermediator between yourself and the Supreme Being. And that Intermediator is also God but is the immanence of God. That is the Christ Consciousness. When you know how to walk within, along, and through that Consciousness you can perceive something of the Father because that Consciousness is the Source's self-consciousness in Creation. We all have a consciousness but it is linked to the Universal consciousness of Creation. In some sense we are creation conscious of itself. We share in the being and body of the Supreme Being. How does one follow or walk in the ways of Christ Consciousness? Simple. Kindness and love. And you don't need a religion for that. Your simply patience during meditation, contemplation, or a Walk outside is enough.
If you have a hard time emulating or trying to figure out Christ Consciousness or you don't like the word just say "the Light' or "Buddhic Consciousness" or "Cosmic Christ" whichever one.

I hope this in depth response gives some hope to you guys.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Master
As the differing views pour in , we can see the rainbow of reason that has its roots in our consciousness. Notice;

http://www.livescience.com/13363-7-t...igin-life.html
Old 07-02-2017, 12:23 AM
Master
Some of you may find this of interest;

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/...life-conundrum

I like the way they bring out the serious point that to have life something had to have a genetic molecule , with something like DNA or RNA , that was capable of passing along the blueprints for making proteins, the workhorses of life. But then how did DNA come about? Where did the Molecule come from? How did these things combine? Did they decide to sit down , have a meeting , create a committee and morph together just right to create life?

Hello?

http://creation.com/did-god-create-life-ask-a-protein