Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Yep....I need to find some kind of balance. Dad pretty much trained me to be a weapon/soldier so violence is usually one of my first "conflict resolution" options. Doesn't work too well. Thinking of just running away to the mountains and just letting the world build or burn on it's own. =/
Old 18-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder

I finally just came to terms with being indigo recently; even though I knew I was "different" ... Just thought I was eccentric for lack of a better label lol (People always look at me weird too; like they know I'm different). I usually just try to come across as aloof/over-confident so people will just think I'M a butthead :) ... Once I stepped onto the twin flame path it was a bit easier for me to accept being indigo. I notice that alot of people are scared to look me in the eyes or even walk by me at night... BTW my stature is that of a teenager and I'm a grown man; so not very intimidating. I can also look into peoples core and see what kind of person they really are or if people are being deceitful towards me/gonna hurt me.

I also remember seeing a huge UFO hover above me and my brothers when we were sledding in the winter(1995-ish); they pretend it never happened or perhaps they honestly "forgot."

Speaking of the invisible hand thing: I had a similar experience but with a real hand. I was about 8 at the time(I'm 29 now), I was going through growing pains and had a dream that an extremely large hand was petting/stroking my back in a comforting way: could crush my rib cage if it wanted. I woke up out of fear, and then saw the hand leave my window; then I woke up again to "reality" and thought oh weird dream in a dream, then I saw the fingertips of the hand go into the clouds at the last second and thought; but I'm awake now, arent I? Arent we? Raises alot of questions.

Last edited by ArchIndigo : 18-08-2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old 18-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Finding balance is always a good thing to do, it gives you clarity of mind

Taking time for yourself once in a while should be able to help find that balance again. No one is able to force change all at ones, the way forward is a relatively slow one, it takes time for understanding and knowledge to sink in to peoples minds.

There are many people doing very small to larger actions to spread information, knowledge, or just being the next generation, all of these things combined makes for change.

Brute forcing doesn't help much, because most of the time it frightens people, or they don't care because they can't see the bigger picture. Yet.

Every single person you can reach is enough, institutions can not be changed overnight.. There is always a certain corporate or institutional 'truth' that is virtually impossible to change directly. So trying is for the most part a wast of time and energy. That is what I think anyway.

Sometimes it is much more effective to start bottom up so to say. There is also a generational aspect to this, say the old versus the new :)

That cannot be changed, but in time that change will happen because of being outnumbered by the newer generations.

The changes will have to come from the younger people and there ability to educate and form the next generation. And so on.
Old 18-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperjudgement
Finding balance....

I know what you mean about the balance thing. Ive been spending my whole life trying to balance everything I do. Whether it be giving or taking or balancing my emotional bodies. Then when I experienced the twin flame phenomenon all these old issues came up that I thought I balanced out.... Nope just suppressed.
Old 19-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchIndigo
I know what you mean about the balance thing. Ive been spending my whole life trying to balance everything I do. Whether it be giving or taking or balancing my emotional bodies. Then when I experienced the twin flame phenomenon all these old issues came up that I thought I balanced out.... Nope just suppressed.

Could you explain something about your twin-flame experience?

I have been following it as a spectator, because I can't really relate that much any more with it. It was about integration of the feminine and masculine, and I feel that I have always had both sides, only not being conscious about it all. On the journey I was hoping to find my soulmate in the physical, and that didn't happen for me. That has always been a wish or longing to find that special person, but it seems that wasn't part of the deal.. :P

Getting in alignment with the higher self, or evolve to the point of higher awareness has been a difficult journey and brought much understanding, but also a high degree of loneliness, of a profound kind :) I feel more alienated then ever, and at the same time more part of the world in a much deeper sense. Very paradoxical.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperjudgement
Could you explain something about your twin-flame experience?

Yeah sure what would you like to know