Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Guide

Nightmarish creature

I've dreamed that I was taking a train to somewhere and that I met someone who saw something incredibly scary, I could see through her eyes what she saw. It was a shadow creature, a woman with black eyes, black hair, black arms and legs. It was like shadow swirled around her like mist. The weird thing is, some parts of her body were glowing in really bright neon colours. When I was watching this thing/her, I could see sentences flashing before my eyes. It said things like "How can I escape?" and other creepy questions. I have no idea what that thing was but it didn't scare me at all, I was really calm.

What should this thing represent?

Much later I dreamed about travelling, visiting a chinese clothing shop and walking around in Russia. I was flying over Greece and could watch myself from above like some kind of world map, I seemed to remember some locations somehow even though I've never been there. I also remember going out with a group of people, but losing my shoes in the city somehow. I went back on my bare feet and found a pair of hiking shoes I also own on the way back. We got kicked out one of the places that we were trying to go to, a restaurant, because they were hosting a wedding. I also met one of my favorite youtube personalities, a really fat rapper, and was amazed that he knew my name. He said he met me before but that I somehow always forget that we've met, he wasn't angry about it but laughed it off like this is some kind of regular thing for me.

I hope someone can tell me what these things might say about me and what they might mean, it'd be a big help! :)
Old 06-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Guide

Nobody? Is it too unspecific?
Old 07-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
the first part seems to be an invitation/opportunity for you to enter into a
mentor relationship where you might guide someone through difficult times,
due to your ability to see through their perspective and not be adversely
affected by 'frightful' scenes. your purpose in that endeavor would be to
bring clarity and peace to whomever it was you were assisting. this specific
shadow creature likely has no meaning, if you've not got someone in need
of help at this time.

part two seems unrelated. that you were flying (in a plane i assume), but
could view this activity from above that perspective is saying that you're
reviewing, or overseeing some aspects of your life experiences from a
higher plane of being (from the vantage point of your 'oversoul' perhaps).
the idea that you lose your shoes in the city makes me think that you've
got a non sophisticated viewpoint on the city life, as if you were a hick
or country boy... the hiking shoes are also somewhat out of place there.
that doesn't really hinder your performance in the urban setting, but it
provides you with a particular point of view for things. perhaps it's common
for you to forego a sophisticated understanding of things, in favor of an
unrefined attitude, which might account for your having forgotten about
meeting the rapper at an earlier time.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Guide

That makes sense, actually I waa flying without a plane so it makes even more sense. I do have an unconventional way of looking at city life as well. Thanks!

I don't know what it is with seeing scary imagery in my dreams but I had another one this morning, which I reacted really calmly to as well.