Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-05-2014, 02:24 PM
bellavella

Tarot Reading On A Crush?

Hello everyone!!

I recently did a spread on an older guy that I have had a crush on for quite some time...

I'm currently 17, but a senior in high school and am soon graduating. My crush is 23 years old and is a teacher at my music school. I've known him for two years. I don't think that dating a student is exactly "allowed," but I am graduating in two weeks from the school and after that it will be allowed.

He is currently the director of the show that I am in, as it is my last show at the school. He told me a year ago that I could come to him for any advice that I ever need and ever since then I have chatted him on FB whenever I need him, or just for fun.

He used to make all of the first moves, and in the beginning I really do logically believe that he had interest in me. I CAN be quite the dreamer, but I know when I am dreaming things up and when I actually pick up on something. I'm an empath, for heaven's sake! haha

So, yes, I know, many would think that I am believing it just because I want to believe it but that's not the case here. I did sense that he had interest in me and he wanted to get to know me.

He's also a Scorpio, which might help to understand. I'm a leo. I admire him and do adore him and have gotten to know him through our chats and I love who he is. He isn't ALL that I think about, but he is on my mind moderately and I do trust him. Also, he is single.

Now, I have never told him how I felt and was planning to right after the last show was over because then I'm technically not a student anymore. I was going to take him at some other part of the venue we are playing at and have a nice little chat about how I feel. I will ask him how he feels, since I may never see him again.

I just wanted to know where I stand. He's helped me get over my past BF and was there when he broke up with me.

So, here's the spread:

His feelings - Knight of Cups. This could indicate some romantic feelings and because it is a knight it could mean that he wants to offer me his affection.
Your feelings - Seven of Cups. Of course. Like i said! I'm a dreamer :P
Together - Two of Swords. This actually comes up quite often in this position when I do readings about him because it means hiding your feelings, refusing to acknowledge them or act on them, and being at a stalemate.

Past - Judgment. I'm honestly not sure what this means. Its never come up before that I can remember in a reading in this position. It hardly ever pops up at all in general... I'm thinking it has to do with a karmic event that had happened with us in the past.

Present - Six of Cups. Aw. I guess this means innocence and caring for one another in a childlike way. Maybe I remind him of himself when he was 17 when he attended the music school like 5 years ago. Or maybe it represents a soul mate connection. It could also mean youthful creativity and fun times. Or it could mean reciprocated love between us. It could mean being nurturing and supportive. There's a lot of different things it could mean. It could also mean looking back on all of the great times at rock school and/or missing those times when everything was so great.

Future - Eight of Wands. I've heard that these wands are often called the "Cupid's Arrows of Love" in a relationship or love reading. Maybe it means that we have the potential for love or one of us throwing those arrows out at the other, which may represent me as I'm planning on telling him my feelings. Whatever it is, though, I think it is positive.

How will he feel when I tell him how I feel? Knight of Pentacles. Maybe this means that he will feel bound to his job or feel secure in some way. It is a knight, and normally knights in relationship/love readings mean positive things. However, in this context, it may mean that his feelings are influenced by his job. Another thing to note, though, is that the knight isn't going anywhere. His horse is standing still and I have also heard that this could mean that the guy you like isn't going anywhere and will want to be with you and stay with you. Knights also can mean wanting to offer something, like the knight if cups, and he may want to offer a relationship. One thing that I know is that I got knights both times when I asked the two questions about his feelings...so it makes me think that his feelings are "knight"-like.

What will be the outcome of telling him how I feel? - the chariot. This could mean SOOO many different things that I would be here all day writing them. It could be good or bad, but the first thing that came to my mind was starting something surprisingly quicker than I expected it to happen. It came to me as quite a shocking card. Another interpretation is that he will want to continue driving down the road with me no matter if the chariot is broken or not, no matter if it is hard to get to where we want to go or not. Because no doubt the relationship would be tricky, but the chariot does represent continuing down the road despite that.

Another thing about the chariot is that it often can mean travel by car. I was going to offer if, he wants to and would feel more comfortable, talking about it somewhere else and maybe this represents us going somewhere to further talk about it?

I'm not sure, there are so many things that it could mean!

So let me know what you think about the whole spread and add all of your explanations as I am happy to hear them and would really like to see other points of view, also.

Thanks everyone <3
Old 12-05-2014, 03:37 AM
Mrs Merrieweather

Together: two of swords: no together regardless of feelings.

Past: Judgement: it is more about finding and facing your demon, and self forgiveness. Perhaps a taboo love has happened in the past, he has learned his lesson. Or a lesson you have learned,

Eight of wands can also be a swift message that carries a lot of energy that may knock you over, or pierce your heart. Or warning you are acting too swiftly.

How will he feel wh e n you tell him? Knight of Pentacles: dont expect any movement. He is on a quest for his future, his career. This knight is not moved by passion like the wands or cups, he is methodical. He may have feelings but he wont show them, he will weigh his options.

Outcome: chariot, this is a card of emotional control, he has a lot to lose. The outcome you desire may have to wait until the appropriate time. You are putting him in a no win situation, he may be forced to hold back.

I would suggest asking the cards, what if I wait until I a m a legal adult and no longer his student what would be the outcome?