Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-05-2014, 03:58 AM
ssteward

Bunny Interpretation

Hello everyone,

Since I am still new to reading, would like to get a little help before I interpret anything in my own words. I am in a relationship and it still a little new and there are some problems that surround my boyfriend that are out of my control. I have a strong suspicion that there is some dishonesty going on. The question that I asked was how our relationship is going to fair in the near future?

Chariot-past
5 of wands -present
Death- future

If its bad than please tell me. Spare no feelings. Thanks for all your help.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:47 AM
lilybug

The Chariot is a water card that flows it's in motion there is determination and will power so in the past you both may have been trying to make it work between you two passing through obstacles with strength and ease. Presently you are at 5 of Wands which is a fire card this is about action and the arguments or disagreements over details. Death is also a water card but this one is about transformations through endings or cutting out unnecessary things or way of living/acting/thinking.

All together these three cards equal 7 and sevens are about challenges,tests,confrontation and deception but I would ask a different question if it's the dishonesty you are interested in knowing about as this type of spread will not give you such insight like that in most cases.

Now the strongest cards in this reading are the flanking chariot and death if you use elemental dignities. I think this is saying if you two come together and use your will power and inner strength you can make it through these hard times and even grow from the experience but if you give up control of your actions and emotions there could be a break in the foundation of the relationship.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:59 PM
ssteward

Thank you very much.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:09 PM
ssteward

Does anyone see anything different or share the same opinion?
Old 07-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Mrs Merrieweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssteward
Hello everyone,

Since I am still new to reading, would like to get a little help before I interpret anything in my own words. I am in a relationship and it still a little new and there are some problems that surround my boyfriend that are out of my control. I have a strong suspicion that there is some dishonesty going on. The question that I asked was how our relationship is going to fair in the near future?

Chariot-past
5 of wands -present
Death- future

If its bad than please tell me. Spare no feelings. Thanks for all your help.
What the cards are telling me:
Charoit: emotional control, trying to control a person or situation.
5 of Wands: no longer able to control comes disputes, distrust
Death: something must change or the relationship will not survive.

As you said there is something that is bothering you, explore it and see if it is something that can be fixed. If you let it go this will continue to dissolve your trust. Death is the ending of something, the relationship or the issue. Communication, the 5 of Wands maybe uncomfortable, but if you do nothing Death is coming either way.