Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Kaldorei

Hi,

I just started going through this thread. It is neat.

I am from the States and this reminded me of a picture from one of the newspapers after Sept 11th, 2001.

You can see a face in the smoke. Totally trippy.

Best.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Master
Athena, you sure that's not a touched up photo?
Old 06-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Kaldorei

No I am not sure. :)
Old 09-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Kaldorei

Im sorry if I shouldnt of put that picture up. I am now just realizing that I might have ruined this great thread by putting up such a yucky picture.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Master
No need to be sorry, friend, it is relevant. Not all the "things" we find are frivolous and jolly. I seem to recall that image at the time.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:49 AM
seahorse

The most freaky part is that the face in the smoke looks too much like Bin....
Old 09-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrinelesshealrose
Thank you for the thread, the photos are truly amazing. I love seeing faeries. My sister is an incarnated faerie so I 've always had a big interest in them.

Love and Light

Hi thrinelesshealrose

Thank you for your comments.

You too can take photos like these to see for yourself how nature spirits are very willing to show themselves.

Understanding what they are, or rather what they are not (little humans) helps to be able to spot them in photos.

If you or your sister decide to experiment, it would be great if you shared your findings with the forum.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 09-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Amethyst

Hi Boldy!

Huggies returned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
These Beings are real- they share this Earth with us, and it's about time the human race starts doing our fair share to also take care of this Earth instead of making more work for them !

huggies :-)
Boldy.

I am firmly by your side on that one!

People power works!

Was chuffed how the UK government reversed their decision to sell ancient forests to private buyers when we cried out in force to protest.

Blessings to you and yours, Amethyst x
Old 09-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldorei
Im sorry if I shouldnt of put that picture up. I am now just realizing that I might have ruined this great thread by putting up such a yucky picture.

Hi Kaldorei.

Don’t worry, you’ve not ruined the thread.

Those yucky photos are part of our history - have seen them a lot this week as my partner's been watching all the 9/11 programmes with the upcoming 10th anniversary. Will be lighting candles on sunday.

When I first saw beings through smoke I also recalled the twin towers smoke faces.

Smoke is an excellent medium THROUGH which spirit can show themselves.

Many noticed faces in those photo stills because they were looking.

Though labels like, ‘Satan’ and ‘The Devil’ are attached to them which I don’t go with.

Though the photo may have been in Photoshop to have colours adjusted, the faces were not added.

Here’s one link to more photos: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=twin+towers+smoke+face&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2 ADFA_enGB390&tbm=isch&ei=C91lTpyTFcSt8gOk0NmjCg&st art=0&sa=N

Once your eyes attune to spotting beings in photos they can pop out everywhere, for example when watching t.v. and a presenter is standing in front of a tree.

Through Incense Smoke

Below is a smoke experiment I carried out in my front room. These beings can literally be right under your nose.

If you can make out the foot and let your eyes travel up the leg and body, there’s a female face in the top triangular area which looks like a partially manifested pentacle. The white area along the left-hand side is my curtains. The photo is natural as taken and the main being is faint and whispy but showed through a few swirls of incense smoke:

Below is a Research Experiment

I carried out a thought transference experiment with nature spirits regarding the way they present themselves.

I was wondering if they tune into our thoughts and can dress themselves at will to align with our notions of what they might look like.

I stood in front of some trees and asked if they could manifest as cowboys and indians and below is just a few of the beings that showed themselves in this photography session:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 24-12-2012, 10:28 PM
bagua7

Here's a pic I like taken in the Australian rainforest.

See if you can see the giant protecting that amazing ancient tree.