Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-02-2020, 03:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
When someone considers you a fool for being into Christian Literature?

I do understand and appreciate many types of spirituality, but their abrasiveness about it is very off putting. I don't mind to open myself up to nearly anything, but I have a lot of experience in study of these things, and it has meant so much to me.

Sometimes I wonder if it is karmic in nature...this current experience.

you might consider yourself in good company, for example the persecution of the early christians, as well as the various persecutions of the jewish folk?

But I'm guilty too, of wanting to get rid of 'bad' experiences as quickly as possible rather than listen when God says something I desperately don't want to hear.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
When someone considers you a fool for being into Christian Literature?

I do understand and appreciate many types of spirituality, but their abrasiveness about it is very off putting. I don't mind to open myself up to nearly anything, but I have a lot of experience in study of these things, and it has meant so much to me.

Sometimes I wonder if it is karmic in nature...this current experience.

Should there be a 'heaven' with a god in it when you get there and he asks you what you did with your life and you tell him you were into Christian Literature he'll repeat the question with something like 'OK' 'But what did you do'?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Should there be a 'heaven' with a god in it when you get there and he asks you what you did with your life and you tell him you were into Christian Literature he'll repeat the question with something like 'OK' 'But what did you do'?

Old 24-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

but if she's in Heaven, God had already determine that she did ALL he wanted her to do. he does NOT bring people to Heaven, to judge them. they're there because it was their calling. peace
Old 24-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
but if she's in Heaven, God had already determine that she did ALL he wanted her to do. he does NOT bring people to Heaven, to judge them. they're there because it was their calling. peace

GOOD POINT!

That is a point most people have a hard time understanding.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
GOOD POINT!

That is a point most people have a hard time understanding.

And maybe most people have a harder time believing it
Old 24-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
And maybe most people have a harder time believing it

Buddhist do not believe in a soul. How many Christians will accept that 'belief'?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Buddhist do not believe in a soul. How many Christians will accept that 'belief'?

Plenty, I know many Christians who don't believe in a soul...
Old 24-02-2020, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:

It would be interesting to know how many people are familiar with their religion's teachings?

I liked the way how you expressed yourself that going to Heaven to be judged is not a Christian belief and the 'calling' for those who will be in Heaven.

It should be noted that early Christians were not interesting in compiling the Bible (canon) but were more interested in verbalizing the messages of the Bible. Your comment surely verbalized that important message and was nicely delivered.

Old 24-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
you can either ignore them or explain why you're into ready Christian literature. but NEVER allow ANYONE to make you feel ashamed. those who say that you're a fool for reading something that's of a Godly Spiritual nature. are lead by one who goes against anything Godly, satan! trust when I tell you, I'm called worst names than that for being a servant of Jehovah God. but they have to come a little harder than what they're coming with.

take your stand, allow Jesus to lead you down the right path. satan is coming hard, and he's bringing as many of his human followers as he can get his hands on. Jehovah God will guide you just as he guided Jesus, (John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me). peace
So much of this!

I have been watching a lot of services given by Joyce Meyer and she says exactly the same thing.

People who will tease and ridicule you for following the Word of God are just the mouthpieces of Satan and they should all be viewed and treated as such.

There is no "judgment" involved in assigning the label of "Satan" to those who are against righteousness for it's own sake and like others have said, I would distance myself from this person while I pray for their salvation. Demonic possession in the world is at an all time high...it has reached critical mass.

Even friends and family members can become mouthpieces for Satan against their will or better judgment.

Refer to Matthew 10:34 & 10:35

I will not quote the text, lest Satan comes and disagrees with the version of the Bible that I am using as my "Source material".