Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 We don't die

I am not psychic, although my wife is. I have had a few experiences with readers and psychics so I am pretty sure that those who are now on the "other side" are very much alive and well. My only direct experience with a "dead" person was when our brother in law died of cancer. I was in their bedroom shortly after he, Jimmy, passed over and was wondering where he went now that his ravaged body lay there dead on their bed. Suddenly, I became aware of a "presence" in the bedroom near the ceiling above his lifeless body. I allowed myself to move beyond any fear and soon realized that the invisible, cloud-like presence hovering over us (Jimmy's wife was grieving beside his bed and body) was indeed Jimmy and then he began to communicate with me in a telepathic way saying how glad he was "to be out of that thing" (his ravaged body). He was trying to tell his wife that he "is right up here and OK now" but she was not aware of him as spirit. He said a lot of other things to me and I began to feel giddy and over-joyed, almost to the point of hilarity! I controlled my reactions to him but my wife must have noticed something strange about me so she came into the bed room from the living room and stood by my side. I quietly asked my wife if she (being a psychic) was aware of Jimmy's invisible presence and she nodded "yes". I felt right on the edge of hysterical laughter so my wife and I left the bed room to sit out in their living room as other family members arrived to grieve along with Jimmy's wife. By now, Jimmy had become much larger and was filling up the living room as well. Nobody else seemed aware of him and he continued to silently communicate with my wife and I - often causing us to have to hide our giggles and mirth! At one point, I had to get up and walk around in Jimmy's presence/field which felt much like a tingling, invisible fog bank - but not cold, like fog. I could feel him in a subtle, none physical way and it made me quietly laugh. Later, my wife and I drove over to a nearby donut shop to get some snacks for the family. Jimmy was in the back of the car with us and was saying how much he wanted certain donuts from the shop. It was absolutely hysterical! A lot happened during the period shortly after Jimmy's death. When the mortuary came to pick up his body, no one wanted to touch or go near it so I helped the attendants pick up his now lifeless body. It was mysterious as we gathered up his body because he was not in it any longer but was happily outside of and above all of us. Later, the family had gathered outside their house to see Jimmy's body being taken away but by now, Jimmy was larger than their house. My wife and I stood there observing him in his now huge, invisible form. It was incredible yet completely normal. I began to notice that Jimmy was "going away" but then realized that he was simply expanding out into space. Jimmy said to us that he wanted to go explore this place (the spirit realm) and then he drifted up and away!
Later, when my wife and I drove down to the beach at Santa Monica, Jimmy was right there with us and enjoying our food stops and other doings. It was as though Jimmy still wanted to "taste" life with and through us because we seemed the only ones open to his after-life presence. I asked Jimmy how he could be here with us and also back in the Valley with his grieving family. He just shrugged and silently said, "No walls." I took that as a description of his spiritual environment in which there are no walls of separation nor any distance - it's all one, continuous reality - so he can be anywhere and at any time in the other side. There is more to this event/experience but I have to say that the basic reality/feeling for me was that of humor, love, understanding and HOPE. Jimmy has come around from time to time as well as many others who are now on the other side to offer simple expressions of love and acceptance. No lectures, warnings, speeches, attitudes, or "messages" - just simple, loving presence and FUN. I suppose the Departed could offer: advise, messages, warnings, teachings, etc. but it seems they are willing to allow us to live our life in whatever way it unfolds without interference or judgements. I love it whenever they come around since there is no guilt, fear or anxiety in the connection - just happiness and love.
Old 27-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Nice story Jim.
Old 28-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator
That was quite an experience. Thanks for sharing it.
Old 28-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Knower
thanks for sharing jimrich, loved reading it!
Old 28-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow, beautiful experience jimrich.. Thank you for sharing it with us...
Old 03-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Newbie ;)

it feels strange for a newbie like me, but it was fun!
Old 03-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Ascender
Lovely post
Old 03-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Guide

Great story. People don't usually see energy, so they ignore the other senses besides sight. It's like humidity, you can't see it, but you can feel it. I have some psychic abilities, it does get a bit frustrating trying to explain to people how it works. I think everybody has some, but they do not recognize it, they think it's normal or don't pay attention. Try to explain to people that being psychic doesn't mean you know everything or can find out. Psychics on tv make it seem that way, but many of them are getting paid. So they hand out a bunch of lies and **, or stretch the truth, make something up. I don't usually get to pick and choose what comes to me, it's usually handed to me in symbols, dreams, quick pictures or small video clips, about stuff that I have no interest in or not aware of. It's like watching 20 seconds of the news on channel 3 and ebveryone wants to to know about channel 12. Sorry, didn't see channel 12 today:) Picking up on energy requires one to be untuned specifically to that channel or in a state of complete rest. That's the way it has been for me anyways. I've seen and felt a handful of deceased relatives, acquaintances and friends, yes there is life after death.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Master
That was a great story - thanks for posting it. Gives us something to look forward to more than something to dread :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Burntfruit

Thank-you for sharing your story. Was a good read.