Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-01-2011, 01:33 PM
angel62

spiritual / earth /relationship

hi guys this has been bothering me for a while so i thought i would put this out there for some input

last year my daughter met a guy her first relationship shes 21 it was fine for the first Three weeks then came the distance from him he wouldn't take her out on weekends but she would meet him during the week.
the last time she saw him he introduced her to his parents and dropped her home again after the meeting, she was crying up set .. he had been so distant the whole morning.
so she messaged him saying if he couldn't spend time with her it was going to be over he said he had so much problems in his life she wouldn't understand why he was the way he was.
she said that she was there for him no matter what had happened before....
the last thing he ever said to her was ( ILL THINK ABOUT IT ) that was in November the same day she met his parents.
so this brings me to today.
where iv seen him astral travel here a number of times looking for her
over a matter of months. his energy just didnt leave.
has constantly been in her dreams vividly giving her messages and mine
in my medatations he would just turn up in them saying i can't be with her here but i will spiritually....
this guy is so strong spiritually its been rearly hard to get rid of him, we have tried sage clearing sea salt around windows you name it we have done it iv been spiritual all my life and have never come across any thing like this before ever.
till she went for a reading last week id explained what had been happening and all the going on in here she said ask ark angel Michael to come close and help you with him and his energy. my daughter has only just started to open up spiritualy so this is so new for her.
so on Wednesday just gone she had asked Ark Angel Michael to be there and help. WHAT A BLESSING TO HEAR THAT .
she had the worst migraine that night ...she said it was like they were both in her head and she felt a release of his energy was gone .....
I think she had to be ready her self to be free of him and release ... and i must say over the last three days its been a lot clearer in here for her and my self.

sorry about the long post but iv never had this happen before thought id put it to you guys see what you think....why was this guys energy still hanging around when he didnt want to be with her here..... mystery .....
blessings angel
Old 21-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Summerland

Maybe she really , truly had to WANT him to be gone. Not just saying it, but in her heart, not wanting him around anymore. It sounds as if she is well rid of him. It appears that he likes to play head games with people.
Old 21-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Ciqala

I'm glad it's cleared and things are okay.
It sounds like he was attached to her, not in a good way, some people are very powerful, I agree with Summerland, because you could have helped her done everything to cleanse him away, yet to get rid of him, it had to come within her. I am very glad that she asked Arc Angel Michael to help her out.