Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Knower
John Chang and Harnessing Energy

Hi,

I recently watch a clip of a guy nicknamed "Dynamo Jack" or "John Chang" demonstrate a wide range of abilities that the common person does not have access to.

He was very discreet about his meditation practices and his history or learning such arts.
So naturally my question to you is what arts or practises is he following that allowed him the harness such large amounts of energy?
Even enough to set newspaper on fire.

My light research has led me to believe this is some branch of Chi Kung
(Qi Gong) but do you have any more information on this?

Josh

PS. To those who havent/don't want to watch the video, it is of an asian man that heals people with just his hands and can provide an electric shock through his torso to whoever places there hand upon it.
He also showed setting paper on fire and sticking chopsticks through solid wood.
He swore never to reveal his meditation practises and is now shunning all media attention.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Henri77

It's a very popular video.

In the revised version he says his master was extremely upset he revealed what he did on camera.....so I'd assume the specific practice is a secret, advanced technique.

Another ChiGong master demonstrating similar feats... he now teaches-lives in Ca.
He also reduces his body density, enabling him to nearly walk on water (dunno if that is in THESE videos) But it's online at youtube, or possibly at his website. http://www.masterzhou.com/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDDfvbcSgiI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh1La...eature=related
Old 06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Knower

Thanks, looks legit. It would be nice to see him on scales and watch the weightage decrease rather than on paper but all in good time i guess.

In the meantime i have some Qi Gong books to read :)
Old 06-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralJosh

Thanks, looks legit. It would be nice to see him on scales and watch the weightage decrease rather than on paper but all in good time i guess.

In the meantime i have some Qi Gong books to read :)

Quite so-If they popped the paper afterwards, it'd convince skeptics...it was truly authentic..and not trickery...or some fabric..
Yet even nylon, canvas would likely sink & reveal FAR more weight... so it's tough to rationalize away easily.

I certainly believe it's possible... considering the other feats he's demonstrated that defy physics-medicine

.but who can say what else was done for the audience there, that wasn't filmed.

He's a teacher-healer and not simply a showman, illusionist.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 PM
mightything

i seen those videos, and to be honest they inspired me.
i bring this book up alot. the antichrist training manual author is a fan of dynamo jack and talks about how one could get the energy to do it.
alot of it is being consistent. ive noticed alot of different "true" energy ways from the east have some kind of micro orbit type practice with a few or no differences from how its taught to every1.
i had started to read the magus of java (written by student of Dynamo Jack or DJ)
in a picture from it hes doing a techniques that i learned from celestial nei gong (right hand palm facing left arm at heart center, and left hand at navel center level, facing up.)

im trying to reach that level myself. right now i can only project my energy hard enough to go a few feet.
in the system of DJ, if you can knock over a empty cig carton you reached level 2. (BUT and thats a big butt) if you were with Dynamo Jack, he'd supplement your chi with his so you could knock it over with your yang chi.
on your own its just that. on your own. doesnt mean it cant be done though.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Knower

Dynamo jack is the real deal. Notice that when he sets the paper of fire he is basically channeling fury and rage and cranking his energy wide open. He has stated this energy is lethal. This is why it is secret. Anything this powerful has to be trusted only to those who fully understand what is possible.

For me this is yet another demonstration of human potential and capability.

In the LED demonstration he becomes the energy source and the other person becomes the ground. It takes at 1.2v dc and at least 5ma of current to light an LED. From what I see he is generating close to 15ma of direct current.

Note that Bruce Lee's capability to break an object at 1" is based on this capability. It is the backbone to the ancient arts.