Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-07-2018, 09:47 AM
Pathfinder

Feeling your twin energetically

Hello everyone

I feel my twin sexually in the astral realm. Can others tell me what they feel physically when they know their twins energy is with them.

thanks
Old 16-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Experiencer
I can feel emotions intense anger etc that comes out of no where & I know is not my own.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Experiencer
Yes, all the time. I have considered it to be: 'our emotions' Whatever emotions we both feed into the connection is what we both will feel/experience concurrently. Kind of a fine line and something to be taken seriously. However it can be fun when both are feeling extremely happy/frisky.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Knower

I have felt mine in my body (I don't know if this is what you call the astral) but I guess every pair is different. Remeber it is an energetic connection.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Guide

I "feel" when something is not right with him (he has serious health issues) and just "know" something is wrong.

When I talk to him or actually get together with him, our energies merge and after I feel his energy ripped away and feel a void.
Old 17-07-2018, 04:05 AM
Experiencer

Sensual attraction like our auras are rubbing up against each other the way skin would. Or intense joy. Or, on an average day, it might just be love, curiousity...Occasionally sadness or frustration, but he does a good job keeping that energy from me. I'm not as good at that and when I'm projecting my negative feelings and he's got his side of the connection open, I feel like his energy is wrapping around me to keep me whole.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Master
I was preaching again on the subway this morning. People were looking at me again in a curious way as if they're looking for answers. I decided to give them answers and told them I can feel your telepathy and know all of you have spiritual twins just like me even if you haven't met them in your lifetime. My twin lives over a 1000 miles from me, but I can still feel the telepathy all the time, for the past 40 years. The last stage in the production of human souls is the splitting apart of you from your twin. You also have a set of kindred spirits (near twins as well as a twin), but have the greatest affinity to your twin. Separation from your twin makes you feel like you have a hole in the soul which you try to fill one way or another or try to cover up the pain with drugs and alcohol. If you marry someone who isn't your twin, you really aren't married. You just found a temporary substitute for your twin. I met my twin and a near twin and recognized both and knew them from before I was born. The church isn't telling us the truth when they say we only live once. Apparently, we are able to reincarnate.......

They threw their psychic energy at me like they usually do and forced me to do a psychic reading and I felt they all had twins just like me which is an important motivator, either to reunite with your twin or fill your soul with something else. When they reached their stops, they quickly got off while having a look on their faces like they discovered an erie creepy spiritual truth about the human race.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Suspended
Master
The Story of Psychedelia, pt. 1: The Beat Generation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7gJGMeTz2Q
Old 22-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

I feel my twin on an energetic level only and it happens randomly and spontaneously. Sometimes a particular song will help me become aware of their presence. By astral, if you mean, you feel like they are right there with you, then yes, I've felt that too. Their energy is so strong, so clear, so sensual, that you could be convinced they are there in a physical sense too, say if you had your eyes closed.

I have felt the sexual energy as well - but not every time. Though since I am in a monogamous relationship, I feel the need to honor my relationship and say no.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder

I always feel her energy. In fact, I feel closer to her now that we're separated than when we were together. We are astrally connected for sure. I continually pick up on sexual energy (astrally and in this realm as well). I continually feel chest pains and pangs of sadness that intuitively feel like they're hers.