Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Knower

Another Weird One

So I was giving a tour of a city I'd never been before but have only seen in my dreams. And I was giving this girl, about my age, the tour. The city seemed, desolate? There were a lot of closed businesses, infrastructure hadn't been updated in decades. The places that were open were Mexican food and one Chinese art gallery. As I toured the gallery, I told the girl, "this place is a drug front, that's why it's doing sowell, but it's also the reason why the city has gone (low socioeconomic mumbo jumbo, basically said it went to ****). She said , "oh wow."

After the tour was over, I had to get on a plane. It was almost like the shrinking door in Willy Wonka- to get on the plane. I thought there was no way I could get through there but I did, and when I was walking up the ramp to my seat, the higher I went on the ramp the bigger I got again so I actually fit in the space.

The plane didn't take off, it ended up being a train, that looked like a plane on the inside. I was stressing about getting on highway six to get on highway 90... Idk y.

But I ended up at what is pretty much m second home at my mom's. Sleeping on the living room futon. I saw a black girl who I cared a lot about (but had never met before in real life) getting confronted by a man I'd never seen before, he was black. Not African black, literally black. I grabbed a sharp objects, almost like a unicorn horn maybe? and told the girl to run out the front door. When she was gone I made it seem like I was going to attack the pitch black man but instead tricked him, ran to the backyard and shut the sliding door. He wrestled to open it until he let go and went for the front door of the house.

I ran from the sliding door to the wall in the backyard, where I felt the sensation that I turned into a mouse or rat. I was running along the top of the wall like a rat would into the dark.

When I came out of the dark, I found myself observing a young boys room. His grandfather came in and sprinkled some dust on a machine that looked like a front load washer. It glowed green, and out came a cat - my aunt's cat. The cat got in the bed with the boy. On the other side of the room, in a glass case, was the mouse/rat that I had become, glowing green, as if I were the boys pet too.

I got a big sense that the boy had a big brother who dissapeared, and had no clue that his brother was his pet mouse/rat (I'm pretty sure it's a rat). And since I was the rat, I was the big brother. But I wasn't able to touch or talk to the boy, I could only observe.

I have been having some issues with my younger brother. So I think that's the main jist of this dream. But does anyone have some insight on what it could mean to turn into a rat?

My aunt's cat keeps popping up in my dreams in weird ways.

What do u think?