Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-04-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Aura Reading Request

Hi.

I was wondering if there is anyone able whom could give me a general reading of my aura?

I am willing to offer an energy reading in return.

Thank you for reading.

Blessings.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
You know the aura changes all the time, so a reading of it can vary all the time because of that.

That said for you, there is certainly lighter shades to your color(s) in your aura, that I am seeing/feeling. I'd say right off the bat, there is a light green with you. I'd say the colors are very pastel in their shade. The green is a healing color, and for you, it's a feeling/sense that you want to help others, and help them with their healing. There is also like a darker side within you. Not in the sense, that you are dark or anything. It's in the sense, that you've been there. Plenty of times. And so you know what it's like to be hurt. It's that knowing that propels you into what you do today. In bringing that help to others. I feel that you will be helping people with closure. Things like that. Perhaps in a grieving counselor type of way.

The next stronger color for you, would be a light shade of blue. That is with speaking, and a sense that you are not afraid to speak. And not afraid to hold things back. Even though at times you may realize you could have been more delicate with the way you said it. There will certainly be, if you choose to, much speaking in your path. Maybe even some teaching with it. Sharing that knowledge from the life you lived. The image I get is almost like you lived on the streets type of thing. Like you had to teach yourself much to survive a harsh world type of thing.

The third strong color for you, is yellow. And that is with your passion. While orange is more known for passion, and creativity. This feels like this is your passion area. Your will, your strength. Your standing up for what you believe and your convictions. There is that fire that is within you, that you are ready to unleash and let out. You are wanting to and ready to take on the world. And world, look out, when you do so. There is also a little bit of red creeping in. And that, is in there with your standing your ground with yourself, and your beliefs.

I hope this makes sense to you, and you enjoyed it.

All the best,

inner
Old 04-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
You know the aura changes all the time, so a reading of it can vary all the time because of that.

That said for you, there is certainly lighter shades to your color(s) in your aura, that I am seeing/feeling. I'd say right off the bat, there is a light green with you. I'd say the colors are very pastel in their shade. The green is a healing color, and for you, it's a feeling/sense that you want to help others, and help them with their healing. There is also like a darker side within you. Not in the sense, that you are dark or anything. It's in the sense, that you've been there. Plenty of times. And so you know what it's like to be hurt. It's that knowing that propels you into what you do today. In bringing that help to others. I feel that you will be helping people with closure. Things like that. Perhaps in a grieving counselor type of way.

Thank you for this. I find it interesting you got all this from the visual green. The darker side you mentioned especially I find interest in how this was gathered from the green. People do not usually mention this along with the color green itself, which makes me curious as to how this is seen within the aura. Thank you I will refer back to what you said here.

The next stronger color for you, would be a light shade of blue. That is with speaking, and a sense that you are not afraid to speak. And not afraid to hold things back. Even though at times you may realize you could have been more delicate with the way you said it. There will certainly be, if you choose to, much speaking in your path. Maybe even some teaching with it. Sharing that knowledge from the life you lived. The image I get is almost like you lived on the streets type of thing. Like you had to teach yourself much to survive a harsh world type of thing.

I have never lived specifically on the streets per se. I have lived a difficult life, and frequent moves, not of my own decision, but had to grow up with parents whom refused to be responsible- a lot of the time for rent. The closest I personally have been to being on the street was when my parents neglected to pay rent for the apartment we were living in. For two months the power had been shut off, and the only money for food came on my mother's foodstamps only on the 14th of the month, and there was not much on it. I remember eating during these two months total a total of 5 or 6 days out of each month. I personally was not on the street, but my brother left. My mother told him to leave and he left, being tired of living with them and constantly having to move. He lived homeless on the street for two years during this time. My other brother left with him and was still in school and stayed often with friends. My other brother stayed with me and my mother who kept telling me she hated me and to get out. I had lost my previous job, our father had left us there to rot in the place with no way of paying bills. I eventually convinced them both to grow the hell up, told him off bringing up how he always told me family sticks together. I called him a liar,. Eventually I convinced my father to ask the friend of his he was staying with if he could allow us to stay until "We got a place". I asked more so for my brother's sake despite Iwas incredibly hungry and couldn't stand starving, and having nothing to eat, and no income and way of getting food. The living on the street you picked up may pertain to this experience or it may pertain to my brother which you could have picked up on.

The third strong color for you, is yellow. And that is with your passion. While orange is more known for passion, and creativity. This feels like this is your passion area. Your will, your strength. Your standing up for what you believe and your convictions. There is that fire that is within you, that you are ready to unleash and let out. You are wanting to and ready to take on the world. And world, look out, when you do so. There is also a little bit of red creeping in. And that, is in there with your standing your ground with yourself, and your beliefs.

Thank you. The yellow is interesting, as well as the red. Red is a color I try to wear more frequently along with blue. I am not a fan of wearing yellow, but I do use this color about my bedroom space in conjunction with blue and red. Lately I have been trying to incorporate brighter colors into my wardrobe but it has been slow going. Normally I often wear blue, and I wear dark blues, blacks, and reds. I do not like pink although I have a number of pink colored tank tops given to me by a couple friends- whom happen to be pink crazy ( ). I do not like pink. If I were to wear it I would combine it with black. Lately I am more interested in trying to get some bright colors into my clothing, especially as summer is coming. I went out and bought a summer dress on the second that is sky blue and orange. I picked up some powder blue nail polish to paint my nails when wearing it. I feel I am trying to get bright colors because of something perhaps I am missing in a way? I do not know if it is cheer or what.

I hope this makes sense to you, and you enjoyed it.

All the best,

inner

Again thank you. I find it very interesting the different colors people see when they look at an aura. Your message does make sense for the most part, and thank you very much for reading for me.

If you would like an energy reading in return I would not mind doing one for you, send me a pm if you'd like one.

Thanks again.

Blessings.